Status: A Norman Reedus fanfic

Love Story (Complications)

Be my Girl? Part 1

“Damn it Jessie! You know I like you! Hell I’m fucking in love with you!” Norman yelled.
“Well that’s a nice way to put it.” Jessie snorted.
“You know what I mean.” Norman frowned.
“You were the one that wanted to take things slow. You were the one that said you wanted to be just friends!” She protested.
"But you knew I like you! I've always made that clear."
"No actually you haven't Norman."
"I just told you we were moving to fast." Norman huffed.
"Yeah but....I mean that was a while ago. And than I kept getting mixed signals from you." Jessie threw her hands up.
For a moment neither of them spoke, they just started at each other in uncomfortable silence. Norman and Jessie were both frustrated at each other and with themselves. They looked at each other for answers, their eyes burning wholes into each other. Neither of them spoke.
"You were with him." Norman said in a harsh tone finally breaking the silence. "You danced with him." He said.
"So what!? It was just one dance! You make it sound as if I cheated on you. Norman last time i checked we weren't together. We.Are.Just.Friends." She hissed making Norman frown. Jessie immediately felt bad for her harsh tone she wanted to take it back but of course she didn't. She was a proud woman.
"This isn't friendship though, you know it isn't. What we have is more complicated." Norman spoke almost whispering.
"Then what is this?" Jessie pointed between them. "What are we?" She asked frustrated. When Norman looked away and didn't answer she continued.
"You have no right to be jealous, especially at a dance with some stranger. Besides...you were off with Tina." Jessie said in an annoyed tone.
"Tina is just some girl. She's annoying as hell and she keeps coming after me, YOU know that." He explained.
"Whatever you seemed comfortable enough with her." She said crossing her arms.
"Ugh! I don't even like the girl! She's obsessed with me. And didn't you just say i had no right to be jealous? So why are you?"
Jessie looked away blushing. "I'm not." She relied quietly.
Norman quirked an eyebrow at her. "You're not?" Jessie blushed furiously and he smirked, making his way over to her. Jessie back away from him on instinct until her back made contact with the wall.
"You're not?" He repeated, barely standing inches away from her. Norman placed both hands on the wall on either side of her head, his eyes boring into hers.
"I think you're lying." He said.
Jessie took a deep breath and held it. As much as she wanted to avoid eye contact she couldn't. Her eyes green orbs were glued to his blue ones.
"What do you want from me Norman?" She asked, her voice barely above a whisper.
Norman leaned ever so slowly. His face inches away from hers. "This isn't just friendship Jessie." He said in a low raspy voice making her shudder. She felt his hot breath dangling in her chin. His eyes flicked down to her trembling lips and then up to her eyes again as he leaned even closer to her.
Their noses were brushing against one another now. He teased her by barely touching his lips to hers.
"This isn't just friendship." He repeated, his voice a low baritone now. "If this wasn't love...would this feel so good?" He claimed her mouth in a long awaited kiss.
Their lips were slow at first., gently caressing one another as the two tilted their heads from side to side for more access. Norman probed his tongue forward touching her bottom lip and pleading for entry, in which she instantly allowed. Their tongues intertwined and danced around each other in a love harmony.
"Be my girl." He said breathlessly as he kissed her again.
"But." Kiss. "I thought." Kiss. "You said." Kiss.
"I know what i said." He kissed her once more. "Be my girl?" It was a question this time, not a statement. He berried his head in the crook of her neck and sniffed her scent before placing a small gentle kiss on the sensitive spot of her neck, right about her vein.
"Mhmm." Jessie whimpered.
"Was that a yes?" He smirked.
"Yes." She gasped.
Norman smiled and kissed her full on the lips once more. His lips were fierce and rough against hers but her poured all his passion into the kiss, as did she.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think? Please leave me a comment even if you didn't like it. This is my first fanfic of Norman or of anything like this so bare with me. Part 2 should be up sometime soon.