Big Girl Panties

biznasty

All of Daniel’s thoughts instantly became lost the second Trixie walked into the bedroom naked with a towel wrapped around her wet head of hair. He turned the volume down on the NHL Network as he slyly watched her with one eye, as she reached for her bottle of body lotion and lathered her freshly showered skin up. The fresh scent of her cucumber melon lotion filled the air of their bedroom and it took every ounce of self-control not to roll out of bed and pounce on the non-suspecting Trixie. Dan’s thoughts only got dirtier as he watched her slip into a pair of boyshort panties and a plain, white Hanes cotton v-neck.

The couple had been in their new house for a week and it was now beginning to feel like home. Slowly but surely the boxes were getting unpacked and the more they added their personal photos to the walls, sat frames on tables and dressers, it was slightly strange for them to see it a space they shared.

Using her growing breasts to distract her husband, Trixie leaned over him to retrieve the remote off the nightstand and change the channel so that Scrubs was on the tube.

“You play dirty. Do you know that?” Dan commented as he reached for Trixie and wrapped her in his arms.

She only giggled to herself as she focused her attention on the television. It had been a long few days on her feet and traveling and as much as she hated to admit it, Trixie was looking forward to the first round being over. The guys were on track so far to win four games first, and Trixie couldn’t wait until she could enjoy the games from either the couch or the stands.

“Are you coming with me tomorrow to see the baby?”

Trixie was rather excited when she had heard the news Kelly Rae had given birth to a son. She suddenly realized how lucky she and Dan were in the fact her due date had been pinned somewhere around early September before the rush of training camp and chaos of the hockey season. Dan would undoubtedly be there for the birth of their son and not to worry about jumping on a plane and wonder if he’d make it to the hospital in time.

Dan kissed the top of her head and rested a cheek against her damp head of hair. He placed a hand on her stomach, feeling as the baby moved about inside her abdomen and he wondered how Trixie could doze off with all the commotion going on inside her body. But, in just a little over four months neither of them would be getting and Dan decided to take this rare opportunity and fall asleep with his wife in his arms.



Trixie never imagined the simple task of picking out paint could be as hard as it was. While it had never been difficult when she was single and living on her own, it came as quite the shock neither she nor Dan could come to an agreement on the color for the nursery. She wanted a sky blue, he wanted navy. After much consideration and a decent compromise, they picked a deep shade of teal which Trixie knew she could work with.

Trixie had taken full control over the decorations and color scheme of their bedroom the second Dan had pointed out a set of plaid curtains.

“Listen here,” a hormonal and moody Trixie tossed the package of plaid curtains back on the self as they walked the aisle of Target after Home Depot. “You’re no longer living in Canada and your wife is American…no more plaid.”

“I take offense to that.” Dan playfully cried as he looked for the correct length curtain rod Trixie had chosen. With the amount of time she would be spending at home, Dan had decided it would be smart on his part to simply give Trixie full control on most of the decisions when it came to the home décor. It would keep her busy.

Feeling her phone vibrate in the back pocket of her jeans, Trixie reached for it and pressed the answer button before looking at the screen and bringing it up to her ear. Having thought it was one of the guys asking when she would be heading over to the Keith residence, Trixie suddenly wished she had checked the second she heard the voice on the other line.

“Tell me the rumors aren’t true. A buddy of mine up in Minnesota told me you’re knocked up. Please tell me I’m not the father.”

Paul Bissonnette, aka, BizNasty, aka, Trixie’s former fuck buddy. Trixie would use the word former quite loosely seeing the fact as the last time she had slept with him was in early February during their six game road trip and about 5 weeks into her pregnancy. Dan had no idea about her hooks ups with Paul Bissonnette, the man was like candy to her and after three years of random, meaningless hook ups, they had almost fallen into a routine.

Trixie could feel her heart beat hard in her chest and tried to hide the blush she knew was taking over her cheeks. Her first instinct was to hang up the phone and pretend he had never called her. How could she ever explain to Dan that she had been knowingly sleeping with one of his close friends? Neither of the men knew she had occupied the others bed on several occasions.

“Who is it?” Dan mouth.

Trixie ignored him.

“The rumors are true and you’re not the father.” She whispered.

Turning the volume down on her phone so Dan couldn’t overhear, Trixie grabbed two packages of black curtains and tossed them into the cart beside the cream colored bed sheets.

“Who’s the unlucky man? Wait; don’t tell me over the phone. It just so happens I have an overnight layover in Chicago and I’m staying at the Four Seasons. What do you say you come by around 7:30? We’ll figure out a place to eat out and then go back to my room where I can eat you out.”

Hearing those words slide off Paul’s tongue, memories of late nights in bed with him came flooding back to her head. Trixie couldn’t believe that right in front of her husband, another man was making her knees weak, her heart flutter and clit pulse.

“How about just dinner?” Trixie suggested.

“Dinner sounds good. Just make sure you wear those black panties…you know the ones that make me oh, so har--.”

Not allowing him to finish this though, Trixie cut him off. “I’ll see you at 7:30.”

Hanging up the call, Trixie once again pocked the phone and let out a deep breath. She looked over at Dan who quietly and absently looked over shower rods and shower curtains. They didn’t either one of those as their new home had a beautiful walk-in shower and separate soaking tub. Trixie knew there was no way she was getting out of this and before the clock hit 7:30, she would have to come clean to her husband about BizNasty2Point0.



“I can’t believe you are actually meeting him.”

Dan stood in the doorway with his shoulder leaning against the doorframe. His arms were crossed and the expression on his face was a mix of disbelief and pissed off. She didn’t see what the big deal was; she and Paul had been friends for years before they started sleeping together and it stopped the second Trixie had found out she was carrying Dan’s baby. The pregnancy made her realize her feelings for Dan and it pissed her off that he would even question her loyalty to him.

“I’m meeting a friend for dinner. Nothing more, nothing less, what’s the big deal?” Trixie assured.

Brushing out her long, flat ironed hair, Trixie put her brush on the vanity and walked past Dan where she untied her robe and headed into the closet. With Dan hot on her heels, she rolled her eyes as she picked through her dresses, deciding on which one to wear.

“The big deal is that you fucked him. You fucked him, Trixie, more than once. And, the worst part about it is that you were fucking him the entire time you were fucking me!”

She settled on a black dress.

“Don’t even go there.” She warned. “How many women were you screwing around with once we first got together? Not to mention you had the balls to bring one of your puck sluts to Jon’s when you knew I would be there.”

Dan shook his head. “That puck slut was there for Kaner. I brought her along because she was clearly interested in only getting into bed with Kaner. And for the record, the number of women I fucked after we first hooked up is zero. For the last two years, you’re the only one I’ve had sex with.”

Now it was Trixie’s turn to feel like shit. She had no idea Dan hadn’t been seeing other women on the side, even though it all made sense now. His lack of interest in the women who would hang all over him when they would go out to the bar and she had just assumed it was a sham so she wouldn’t get jealous watching him flirt and pick up other woman. Trixie was sure he was a player, bringing home women left and right when they didn’t go out together.

“I had no idea.” Trixie whispered as he zipped up the side of her dress.

Dan pointed to her stomach and the words that followed hit hard and below the belt. “While I was busy caring about you and not sleeping with other women, you were off not giving two shits about me and fucking one of my best friends.”

Leaving Trixie in utter silence with nothing left to say, she could feel the tears begin to burn her eyes. They slid down her cheeks as she blinked rapidly trying to hold them back which obviously didn’t work. Never in her life had she felt so humiliated and ashamed of the decisions she had made in her life. She didn’t think her fling with Paul Bissonnette would come back to bite her in the ass. Nor did she think it was fair for Dan to be throwing it in her face as he had made no indication to her that he was interested in being with her exclusively until the pregnancy test had reveled two clear bold lines.

Trixie knew there was nothing more she could say at that moment to make the situation any better. It was something he would—in her mind—hold over her head for the rest of her life.

Turning on his heels, Dan grabbed a zip-up sweatshirt that was hanging on a hanger. “Have fun on your date with Biz.”

Standing in the middle of their closet, Trixie felt numb. She shuttered when the sound of Dan slamming the front door closed echoed through the townhouse and Trixie fell to the floor when she finally let go and broke down and cried harder than she ever had in her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would love to hear feedback on this chapter and I apologize it took as long as it did to update.

Also, I have another story in the works, titled Almost Grown, that I will begin after I wrap up Trixie and Daniel.