Big Girl Panties

Yeah, baby!

To say they were on cloud nine was a definite understatement. Trixie and Steve, along with the other family members and friends of the 2013 Stanley Cup Champions were nearly floating as they dashed down to the changing room where they could finally be reunited with their respective players. Trixie had long since tried to stop herself from crying. The emotions of excitement and joy and pure bliss were just too much for her handle. She quickly realized how this Stanley Cup win couldn’t have come at a more perfect time in her life. Her thoughts may have seemed selfish to others, but to Trixie she was justified in her ways.

For months she had worked herself to the point of blood, sweat and tears making sure those boys were more than well taken care of. She missed out on restful nights of sleep, sliced her fingers on those sharp blades she had meticulously sharpened and even had taken a wild puck to the face during practice in January leaving her with a gnarly black eye and seven stitches across her cheekbone.

She earned it, Trixie thought. Just as Jonathan and Patrick, Bryan and Dave had, Trixie had put in her effort to raise Lord Stanley’s cup high above her head. With her son still hooked up to machines and IV’s prodding his tiny veins back home in Chicago, a night in Boston to hoist the cup was exactly what Trixie needed to bring her mind back to reality and be grateful for what she had in life.

“You ready for the greatest party of your life?” Trixie asked her bother-in-law.

The memories of 2010 still were still clear as water in her mind and she couldn’t wait to be able to create new ones with the same and even greater significance with her husband.

Steve draped an arm over Trixie’s shoulders. “As ready as I’ll ever be.”

Being led down the tunnel to where they would step out on to the ice, Trixie stopped as Clint and Troy smiled wide and scuffled their feet in the direction of Trixie. They wanted to catch her before she had the chance to step out; they realized she was missing something when they had been packing up back in Chicago just hours before.

“You left something rather important in Chicago that we thought you couldn’t go without.” Clint wore a grin.

Trixie wasn’t too sure what he was speaking of.

Troy held up the folded garment by the shoulders letting the fabric drop. It was her windbreaker jacket. The one which matched the current jackets Troy and Clint were wearing. Pressing a hand to her chest, Trixie was deeply touched by their gesture.

“You’ll always be a member of this family and it just wouldn’t seem right to have you out here without this on.” Troy handed it over.

Pulling the jacket on, the familiar feeling of the slick material on her bare arms was nostalgic. This was the last time she would ever be on the ice with these men in her Blackhawks windbreaker with the name O’Callahan stitched on the right breast.

“Let’s do this!” Clint threw his hands in the air and the trio scuffled their way to center ice.

Steve had already left Trixie in search for his brother and she found the two standing beside Kane and Shaw as the three Blackhawks still tried to let it sink in that they were Champions. Coming up behind Dan, Trixie wrapped her arms around his belly and rested her forehead in the back of his neck. Her nostrils filled with the clean detergent scent of his jersey—she was thankful he didn’t smell like a hockey bag—and the Old Spice shampoo he had used earlier to wash his hair. The couple stood like that for several seconds; Dan placed on hand on hers and the other he used to reach behind him and tangle his fingers in Trixie’s hair.

When she finally let go, Dan spun around on his skates and embraced her tight in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck not wanting to ever let go of him. Trixie whispered in Dan’s ear about how much she loved him and congratulated him. Releasing her from their embrace, Dan cupped Trixie’s jaw in his hands and brought his lips down on hers for several long sensual kisses.

“I love you.” He grabbed her hands and laced their fingers together. “And, this is just as much your win as it is mine.”

After one more kiss, Trixie turned to Kane where in unison they both tossed their arms in the air and cheered in celebration. Jonathan skated up behind Trixie as he had already had his turn hoisting the cup and picked her right up off her feet. The chaos on the ice was just as she had remembered which would for sure end with her losing her voice from all the loud cheering by the early hours of the morning.

After spinning around in a few circles with her in his arms, Toews put Trixie back down where she was able to appropriately congratulate him. She somehow managed to get her hands on Championship hat as she made her way through the team celebrating. Hossa tapped Trixie on the shoulder to grab her attention when the Cup was about to be passed off to Dan. As the enforcer hoisted the 32 pound trophy above his head, Trixie and Steve let out cheers, claps and whistles. After skating around, and brining the trophy to his lips for several ceremonial kisses, Dan lowered it as he approached Trixie.

Under any other circumstances, Trixie would have been able to hoist the Cup herself but sadly this time she wouldn’t be able to.

“You ready?” Dan asked. His voice was loud so she could hear him over the noise.

Raising her arms above her head, Trixie adjusted her stance. When Dan placed the Cup in her waiting hands, the smile that formed on her face was one no one would ever be able to forget. “Yeah, baby!” Trixie cheered. With shaky hands but a tight grip, Trixie lowered the Cup and kissed it.



“Please stop moving.” Trixie pleaded just before biting her tongue in concentration. Her eyes were focused hard on the blue foamed gel and her knuckles were almost white from clenching the piece of stainless steel in her sore fingers.

It was finally time to get rid of that playoff beard that had been growing for the last three months. Trixie would be lying if she said she was sad to see it go and as she held the razor to Dan’s throat, Trixie was terrified she was going to cut him as he huffed, puffed and wiggled beneath her almost unsteadily nervous hand.

“I have a really, really bad itch.” Dan confessed.

Trixie pulled the Gillett blade along his jaw before pausing to rinse it off in the sink. From his perched position on the toilet, Dan absently reached to the back of his neck where his fingers dug deep into the itchy skin. He sighed in relief; his eyes not meeting Trixie’s but rather on the exposed skin of her thigh. She was naked expect for the white towel wrapped around her body.

“Can I do you next?”

He wiggled his eyebrows despite the fact half his face was lathered with foam. Trixie knew he wasn’t talking about her limbs as she had just shaved them herself only fifteen minutes ago during her own shower. One of her legs was bent near his head as her red and black polished toes rested on the tank of the toilet as she sat on a raised stool. Had she not had the razor pressed to his jugular or a face full of foam, Trixie sure as hell would have consented to a little oral action.

“Maybe.” Trixie answered his question and asked one of her own. “Are you finally done moving?”

Being the true smartass he is, Dan wiggled once again under Trixie’s touch watching as her eyes filled a slight sense of nervousness. Dan placed his hands on his hips against the cotton towel which did very little to conceal his hardening cock.

Trixie scrapped another patch of skin clean and free of hair and foam. “I don’t want to cut you.”

“If you do, you can just kiss it to make it all better.” He winked.

Trixie shushed him.

“You look really good from this angle.”

Swallowing hard, Trixie tried her best to ignore the fire that had been ignited in the pit of her stomach and rush of blood to certain parts of her body. His smooth words instantly caused her nipples to harden and her clit to pulse. She reminded herself that she still had five more weeks to go until she could jump back in to the throws of her very healthy sexual appetite.

While his confession clouded her mind, Trixie again pulled the blade under his jawbone where she froze as she watched as the foam stain red. “Fuck…I cut you.”

“It’s nothing new.” Dan reassured his wife. His eyes met hers this time as he grabbed the wrist of her right hand and moved it back to his throat. “Don’t stop on the account of a little blood.”

With a shaky sigh, Trixie ran the fingers on her left hand through his thick mane of dark hair and gripped it as she gently tilted his head back. Taking her bottom lip between her teeth, Trixie wiped all other thoughts from her mind in order to make sure Dan came out of this with no more cuts. This time, Dan didn’t dare move. His eyes watched intently on the towel around Trixie’s body that was coming dangerously close to becoming undone and exposing her naked body. Dan wished that at any second it would fall.

“My towel is about to fall.” Trixie giggled. She was now more than halfway done.

In three swift motions, Dan reached for the hand towel on the vanity to wipe away the shaving cream from his face before reaching out and undoing Trixie’s towel himself and pulled her on to his lap by her hips.

“What the hell are you…oh.” Trixie didn’t manage to finish her sentence as Dan assaulted her neck with kisses and nips from his teeth. She lost every thought from her mind as his calloused fingers began to tease her clit. “I don’t think we should be doing this.”

As Dan stood up, Trixie wrapped her legs around Dan’s waist. Their lips attacked each others in quick, short kisses. Between kisses, Dan lowered Trixie to the floor, where the cold tile hit her back.

“I’ll be gentle. It has been way too long since I was last down to Brazil.”

Even during her pregnancy, Trixie had made sure she stayed up to date on her Brizillan wax.

“Tell me to stop if you start getting uncomfortable. Consider this our victory fuck.”

Trixie laughed out loud as Dan positioned himself between her legs. “This is exactly how I’ve always pictured fucking a Stanley Cup champion.”



Dressed, made up and slightly hung over, Trixie made her down to the kitchen where Dan and Steve sat at the kitchen table. She immediately made her way to the coffee pot where she poured herself a much needed up and sat across from the brothers. She stirred in a spoonful of sugar and added a dash of cream. They three of them didn’t make it home until nearly eight that morning and with only five hours of sleep each, they wondered how exactly they were still functioning.

As she reached for a slice of toast Steve had taken the liberty of making, she spread a pat of butter and could feel Steve staring at her intently.

“Do I smell or something?” Trixie asked. She couldn’t understand why he was acting so weird.

Steve shook his head.

“What’s up then? You’re acting weird.” Dan poked.

“It’s nothing.” He assured the two of them. After giving it some thought he quickly realized he couldn’t hold his tongue anymore. “The next time you two decided to fuck when you have a house guest, be a little quieter.”

Dan broke out in a wide smile and his ego boasted at the fact he always made Trixie react the way she does and Trixie dropped her knife as she hid her face in embarrassment.

“Don’t be embarrassed, Trix.” Steve took a sip from his coffee. “I wish I could make my wife see God that many times.”