Status: Completed. The chapters are very long so be wary.

Aristocrat

Image

This is a fan-fiction of the popular anime, ' Samurai Champloo '. It takes place after Episode 15: 'Bogus Booty'. In the story, our heroes are told information in Kensai that leads them to Japan's Matsue. During the 17th century, Matsue is popular for their large merchant gatherings, their town square, and their busy docks. Fuu, still pursuing her samurai who, "Smells of Sunflowers", and she feels her only guaranteed way to find him is to ask those who have traveled near and far, listened to all types of gossip around Japan (and even the world). Unfortunately, in all of their cases, Mugen feels the need to seek out the truth between rumors of the town, as it seems the people who roam the city of Matsue are haunted by this 'evil spirit'. The events that occur through Mugen's recklessness eventually lead him (unbelievably) to what his pride can barely admit, as his first Juliet.
  1. Chapter One. Infinity
    “Aren’t you a bit old to be spooked by ghost stories?”
  2. Chapter Two. Perspective
    “You can’t revolve your life around your past or others. You have to learn how to deal with life on your own.”
  3. Chapter Three. [In]consideration
    “I didn’t use her. She asked for it. So I gave it to her.”
  4. Chapter Four. Lucid
    But he couldn’t stop thinking about her.
  5. Chapter Five. Drowning
    “I’m a sucker, aren’t I?”