Status: No idea when I will update, but will try to update asap

Unconventional Falling

A laconic teacher and bright red ears

She walked to her boyfriend’s house after college, cursing it. They were going to get a new physics teacher, but she already loved the one she had now. She knew she’d hate the new one. She groaned inwardly.

She kept walking until she reached her boyfriend’s house. She stared at it, the place unwelcoming and ominous. She sighed; he frequently called her “childish” and “unable to control her mouth”. It upset her more than she showed, but he though it didn’t hurt her at all. It wasn’t just verbally that he was violent, physically he was too; he also demanded attention 24/7. She didn’t want that, of course, but it wasn’t so simple to break up with him, he knew people and…it just wouldn’t ork, so she had to wait till he lost interest. It didn’t seem soon, since her attractive crescent moon-shaped eyes, her slightly thin nose and her full-shaped red lips seemed to attract him very much, she couldn’t help, but think her Asian features appealed to him in a strange and obsessive way. She honestly didn’t understand why.

She rang the doorbell and waited for his mum to answer. Both his parents were horrendous people, their son as horrendous. His parents didn’t like her, she knew that for sure. She sighed inwardly, as she faked a smile at his mum.

“Hi Mrs Hunter, it’s good to see you.” Kate said politely.

“I know.” She replied, as Kate walked in.

“Bitch” Kate thought, heading to her boyfriend’s room. She passed the living room and went up the stairs, turning left and knocked on his door.

“Adam?” Kate said. She heard a grunt come from inside the room, probably telling her it’s okay to come in. She twisted the doorknob and walked inside. His room was a mess, as always. She saw him sitting on his chair, playing Tekken, as he paused the game and looked at her, no smile present on his face.

“Oh. You’re here.” He said flatly.
Kate ignored his tone.

“ADAAAAAM!” She screamed and pounced on him. He caught her in his arms and sat her in his lap.
“You’re so childish.” He laughed. Kate grinned.

“I am not!” She shouted, punching his arm playfully.

“And weak.” He laughed. “Here, I’ll show you how it’s done.” He said, raising his fist.”

“No, Adam, I do-” She felt his fist collide with her face, as she fell to the floor, gasping at the impact. Blood trickled down her cheek, as she fought back tears.

“That’s how it’s done.” He grinned, going back to playing his game.

“I-I’ll remember that.” Kate whispered.

-The next day-

Thursday used to be her favourite day, simply because she had physics for most of the day, but now that she was getting a new teacher, she hated today already.

She looked down at the floor, whilst walking, avoiding eye contact with everyone. She looked up for a second, to find that she was heading straight into someone. Her eyes widened as the impact made her fall to the ground.

“Dude!” She shouted, thinking it was a student. Her dark brown eyes met with piercing blue ones, as she took in a breath sharply.

“Excuse me.” He said, laconically.

She got up immediately and hastily mumbled a “sorry”, before bending her head and rushing off, her ears a bright red.

She reached her physics class, and sat at the front, next to the teacher’s desk, because that’s where her last teacher had placed her. God, she knew she was going to hate the new teacher. She crossed her arms and set them on the desk, resting her head on top of her arms. She closed her eyes and waited for the evil teacher from hell to walk in.

She heard the door open, as the class kept being rowdy, Kate groaned, expecting the new teacher to be unable to control the class.

“I will count down to one and whoever doesn’t stop talking will have a warning. Two warnings mean a detention.” The new teacher, freakishly, calmly said. So calm, Kate thought, that he might have been stoned. “Three, two, one.” The teacher said, but he didn’t need to count down fully, at three, the class had shut up. Kate was surprised, and, though she hated to admit it, impressed.

She peeled her eyes open to look at the new teacher.

“OH MY GOD! YOU’RE THE PERSON I BUMPED INTO!” She screamed, scraping her chair back and standing up.

The teacher stared at her with his piercing blue eyes, her screaming not seeming to faze him.
“I am that person.” He confirmed, calm as ever. “However, since you talked after the countdown, I’ll have to write down your name on the board, you have one warning…I’m afraid I don’t know your name.” He said.

“Kate.” She mumbled, sitting back down. She saw him write down her name on the board, without looking at what he was writing. How he did that, she had no idea.

“I’m going to be your new teacher, my name is Mr Evans, since I’m new, I won’t know your names, so excuse me if I pronounce any wrong.” He said serenely, going to his desk to do the register. There was a strange way in which he said her name, once he got to it on the register, but she only realised that after she heard him say the other pupils’ names.

All throughout the lesson, Kate couldn’t focus on what was going on, there was something about the teacher that seemed to draw her to him, she didn’t know what it was, but, all she knew was, that he seemed to feel it too, he felt drawn to her, as much as she did to him.

The day had ended and Kate was walking home, still thinking about the new teacher, she still had no idea what she felt…it was some sort of connection, however what it was, she couldn’t pinpoint.
She sighed as she unlocked her house and went inside, it was only until she was inside she realised she was supposed to see Adam today.
Her eyes widened.
“Shit.” She thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story, it's for a friend and...um...yeah, no idea when I'll update, so sorry in advance ='/