She's the One.

Sweet like Candy.

She sat in last period History. Sam had the hots for Cindy, but he knew she'd never put out. The young boy couldn't help but rub his raging hard on under the desk. Cindy was wearing a particularly short skirt. It was so great to view her silky panties. The young brunette looked over her shoulder at Sam. He smiled and winked at her. She looked amused...

...The bell rang, and she got up.

Sam lost his chance. He would probably never get the chance to ask her out again, because on that day Cindy was feeling kind of desperate to be rebellious. She would have probably said yes to dating Sam.

At the young woman's locker, she met up with someone she knew from middle school. She knew the girl was from Holland, and she moved here when she was 7. Anna Baker, or something like that.

"Hi." Cindy said shyly.

"What's up?" the girl asked, smirking.

"Do you have any pot to sell?"

This was the start of a really great relationship, some say. Others say it was the worst decision of Cindy's life.

After Cindy grabbed her books, Annie brought her to her car. After rolling a joint, the two girls smoked it as Annie found a radio station. A hard rock band was playing loudly on the radio. Cindy was curious to who was playing.

"It's The Ramones, dude. Come to my house, I've got their records."

Cindy nodded, allowing the blonde girl to put the car in drive. She drove off, and they made their way to her house. Cindy felt somewhat nervous to go to Annie's house. She never went anywhere but home after school.

"Don't worry, dude. My parents are never home. You could even crash here tonight if you wanted to." the older girl said, smirking once again.

Cindy felt overwhelmed by the other girl's kindness...

...what was she getting herself into?