She's the One.

Rebel, Rebel

By the end of the night, they had managed to down the bottle of wine as well as most of the pizza. Half-eaten crust, red spattered napkins and cigarette butts littered the floor around them.

Cindy let out drunken hiccup and giggled as she let herself sink back against the wall. "T-thank you, uh, f...for the great night..." She managed to slur before passing out cold.

Annie smirked, holding back her laughter as she watched over her passed-out, drunken friend. Cindy was sprawled our, face-down among the garbage on the floor, now in a very deep slumber.

Annie grabbed a cushion from the couch behind her and managed to prop Cindy's head onto it, she also threw an old sheet over her, before crawling onto the couch and sinking into her own deep sleep.

When morning arrived and the sunlight began to peak out from in between the clinds, Cindy awoke.
Her head throbbed, a dull ache spreading out behind her eyes and her mouth seemed as dry as the Gobi desert and probably smelled as bad as a week-old gym sock.

She groaned as she sat up from her makeshift bed on the floor. Suddenly she remembered where she was. Ugh...I can't believe I actually got drunk...oh, my head... she thought as she got up from the thrash littered floor. She then realized that she was alone in the room.

She could hear music thundering from down the hall. The smell of bacon and eggs frying led the way to the kitchen, where Annie was found prancing across the kitchen, a pan full of sizzling bacon in hand as she attempted to rescue some toast that were beginning to burn in the toaster.

Cindy couldn't help but to burst out laughing at this sight before her. Annie turned to face Cindy, a sheepish grin plastered on her face. "Good morning Sleepyhead! How's the head this morning? Hope I didn't wake ya!" She said, pilling eggs and bacon onto a plate and setting it at the table. "C'mon! Sit down and eat, you're going to need all the energy you can get today. Were heading out to the beach!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter by DommySixx