I'm in Love With Him!?

Just one more Bam

When I woke up the next morning, Bam was still sleeping. He had his arm around my waist. I turned so that I faced him. I kissed his nose and leaned my forehead against his. He opened one eye and smiled.
“God morning.” He said and yawned.
“G’morning.” I said.
After that, we just laid there looking into each others eyes. And now and then one of us would smile. I kissed him. He rolled on top of me and kissed me.
“I don’t wanna be boring or anything, put I’m gonna take my daily round.” I said.
“Your daily round?” He asked.
“Well, usually I run in the mornings.” I said. “And that’s my daily round.”
“Oh. Don’t run your heart out.” He said and got out of my bed.
Oh my god. He was walking around in MY bed room NAKED! I must be dreaming. For all you people, who thought that I didn’t know who Bam was, think again. I’ve secretly watched his show when Johnny didn’t. And then I’ve been on some Jackass shots. I watched every move he made.
“What are you looking at you perv?” He asked and laughed.
“Not much.” I said and took my underwear from the floor.
I got dressed in some shorts and a t-shirt. Bam eyed me down and up. I gave him a smile and then I walked over to him.
“Don’t take to long time on you.” He said and kissed me.
“I promise.” I said. “Now I better see if Steve-O and Johnny is laying on my sofa. Or maybe in Jane's bed.”
He laughed and kissed me again. I went out in the living room. I was right. Both Steve and Johnny were sleeping on the sofa. I shook my head and smiled at them. I continued out trough the door and ran over to the park. The sun was shining and I stretched out.
“Oh my god.” I heard a voice say behind me. “Alex?”
I quickly turned around. It was my ex.
“Max.” I said, very surprised of meeting him. “What are you doing here?”
“I was looking for you.” He said. “See, I still remember your rounds.”
“Yeah you sure do.” I said and smiled. “So… Why were you looking for me?”
“Well… The truth is that I never really got over you. And I was hoping you would take me back. I know you would, I mean it’s not like you have a new boyfriend.”
“Oh yeah?” I asked. “And why is that?”
“I’m the only one who you will ever love. Let’s just face it. You never really got over me either. Right?”
“Wrong.” I said. “I’ve found someone who I care about and who cares about me, so just take those words and show them up your ass, because I won’t take you back.”
“Oh…” He said and looked slightly surprised by my answerer. “But that doesn’t matter. Right? Because you’re coming home with me. Right?”
“No! And if you don’t live me alone, Johnny will kick your sorry ass… Again.”
“Oh I’m so afraid of the big brother.” He said and pretended to be scared. “He’s an idiot. I mean, just look at the movies he does. How pointless aren’t it to do stuff that hurts?”
“Hey! My brother isn’t an idiot!” I yelled. “But it seems that you are.”
“You know he’s an idiot! And it seems that he’s sister is a slut and…”
*SMACK* I couldn’t help it. He just had it coming. I just got so angry that I slapped his face.
“Max, fuck you and I never wanna see you again.” I said and walked home, without knowing that he was fallowing me.

When I got home I met Jane in the hallway. She looked at me and smiled.
“Hey, how was your round?” She asked.
“Good have been better.” I said. “I met Max.”
“What? Where? Should we tell Johnny? Where is he?” She asked.
“I don’t know. And no we shouldn’t tell Johnny. Besides, Max knows that if he shows himself here again he’ll be wishing that he never were born.”
She nodded. I walked out in the kitchen.
“Oh by the way, the boys left. They had something to do at Bam’s house.” Jane said.
“Okay.” I said. “I need a shower.”
It knocked on the door. Jane went over and opened. Both her and my eyes got wide open.
“What the hell!” He said. “Since when was there another girl living in my house?”
“It’s MY house idiot!” I yelled and slammed the door in his face and locked it. “Now maybe we should call Johnny… Right?” Jane asked.
“Yes. Stacy by the door and I’ll call him.” I said and ran out to the kitchen.
I dialed the number I had called so many times. It took forever before he answered. Then there came a rock trough the window.
“Hallo?” Johnny said.
“He’s back!” I yelled in to the phone. “Johnny, Max is back!”
Another rock came flying and just missed me with a few meters.
“Are you at home? I’ll be right there. Don’t do anything. Lock yourself in some room until we get there.” He said. “You hear me?”
“Yes.” I said. “Please just hurry!”
I hung up and ran out in the hall, just as another rock came flying. I took Jane’s hand and dragged her upstairs. We ran into the bathroom and locked the door.
“Oh god!” Jane yelled. “What is he doing here?”
“I don’t know.” I said and sat down so that I was leaning against the door.
Jane sat down on the toilet. We could hear him break trough the door. I could feel how my eyes was starting to fill up with tears.
“Where the fuck are you!” He yelled from downstairs. “Alexia?”
“He’s gonna kill us.” Jane said and started to cry.
“No he wont.” I said with tears streaming down my face. “He don’t even know where we are.”
“Guess again bitch!” He yelled and started to kick on the door. “Try to talk quieter next time!”
“Go away Max!” I yelled. “What the fuck do you want from me?”
“Everything!” He yelled ripped the door open. “Every little thing you have.”
“Fuck you!” I yelled.
“I know you want too.” He said and dragged me and Jane out of the bathroom and pressed me up against the wall.
“Never! Let me go!”
“Nope, can’t do that.” He said and threw me on the floor.
Just then I heard how a car braked hard outside. I started to scream for help.
“You fucker! You called Johnny?” He asked. “That’s it! You’re history bitch!”
He slapped my across the face and dragged us into my room. He closed and locked the door. Then he went over to the window and opened it. I could hear people running up the stairs.
“Alexia!” I heard Johnny yell.
“Johnny!” I yelled.
“Shut up bitch.” Max said and dragged me and Jane out of the window.
He looked around.
“Fuck!” He yelled. “Why the hell aren’t there anything to crawl down on?”
“We took everything of so that you couldn’t get in.” I said.
“Oh and that you planned very well.” He said and smiled. “And now I have you two on the roof. How nice.”
“Johnny!” I yelled once more.
They came out. It was Johnny, Steve, Bam, Ryan Dunn, Raab and Chris.
“You fucker!” Johnny yelled. “Let the fucking go of my sister and Jane.”
“Okay.” He said and pushed me and Jane forward. “Catch!”
He pushed Jane over the edge.
“No!” I yelled.
Johnny and Steve caught her. She was put down at the others.
“Wanna catch next now?” Max asked starting to push me towards the edge.
“Please don’t.” I said. “Please Max, please don’t.”
“Oh why not?” He asked. “You want me to shot you instead? Huh?”
“No. I want you the get your filthy hands of me!” I yelled and turned around fast.
I pushed him so that he wall backwards and ran over to the edge. I had been on the roof so many times that I knew exactly how to get down with out getting hurt. I ran over the other side of the house. There is was. My favorite tree. I quickly jumped over and climbed down.
“Bitch!” I heard from the roof and looked up. “Did you think I would let you go away?”
He climbed down as well and ran after me. I ran around the house with him closed after me. And I had a very bad luck day, because I fell.
“No I fucking got you!” He yelled and threw himself over me.
I kicked him in the stomach and started to scream. He bit me and slapped me right in the face. I heard footsteps. Running footsteps.
“Get the fuck off her!” I heard and someone threw himself over Max.
I turned so that I was lying on my stomach. I hardly got of the ground. I could fell to hands lift me and helping me over to the bench. I sat down and looked around me. Was trying to get Max off the person lying on the ground. I looked around. Chris was holding Jane and Raab was the one helping me, so who… Oh my god. Bam! I got up and walked over to the guys who now held Max. Johnny was just about to punch Max again but I stopped him.
“He have had enough. Don’t kill him.” I said. “The last thing I wanna see is my brother and my best friend in prison.”
I turned to Max. I walked up so that I was standing a few centimeters from him.
“But if you ever show yourself here again, I would gladly spend some years there.” I said and smacked him right in the face.
I walked over to Jane. I had a bad headache. Everything was so blurry.
“How do you feel?” Jane asked.
“I feel… Just fine.” I said.
“Hey…” I turned around and saw Bam, who had a very bad wound on his right cheek. “Are you okay?”
“I… I…” I said and felt how everything became so distant. “I think I’m gonna pass out…”
I felt how I fell and someone catch me. Then I don’t remember anymore.