I'm in Love With Him!?

Summer Has Come And Passed....

*Six months later.*
I woke up, by the most annoying sound in the world. I looked around in the room and saw that Bam no longer was in the bed.
“I’m so gonna kill him, if it’s him making that sound.” I said to myself and got out of the very warm bed.
I walked out of the bedroom and down the hall. I took a peek into Bam’s parent’s room. There was no Bam. I looked in Jess’s room. No Bam. So I walked into the kitchen. There was no Bam there either.
“Bam?” I whispered.
“Shhh.” I heard from the corner of the kitchen. “Phil is gonna wake up any second. Get over here.”
I walked over. There was Ryan, Raab and Bam standing. We heard something. I quickly hided behind Bam. Ryan held a camera. Bam looked into it.
“Hi, I’m Bam Margera, and I feel like kicking my dad’s ass, all day today.” He said and just then Phil came in and Bam ran over and started hitting him.
“Bam stop it. I’m have to get ready for work.” Phil said.
I couldn’t help it but I laughed. Ryan stopped filming. I walked over to Bam.
“You’re so mean.” I said and he laid his arms around my waist. “First you leave me in bed all alone and then you just attack your dad. Mean, mean, m.e.a.n.”
“Sorry.” He said and kissed me.
Just then the stupid fucker of Raab pushed a damn camera up in our face.
“Make out session in the Margera family’s kitchen!” He yelled.
“Fuck of Raab.” I said and pushed the camera out of my face, but I couldn’t help but laugh.
Just then Bam’s mum April came in. She looked really tired.
“God morning sunshine.” Bam said and kissed her on the cheek. “Did you sleep well?”
“No, I didn’t Bam.” She said. “Can’t you just sleep until noon or something?”
“Hmm.. Let me think. No?” He asked.
“Yes!” Phil said. “Try to get some sleep so that we can get breakfast without you putting spiders and snakes and god knows what in out food.”
“I would never put snakes in your food.” Bam said.
“No, YOU wouldn’t, but you have friends who aren’t afraid of snakes.” Phil said.
I yawned and stretched. After that I gave Bam a kiss on the cheek before going out of the kitchen and in to his room. I threw myself on the bed and sighed. I was so fucking tired it was unbelievable. And on top of it, I didn’t feel very well. I took a pillow over my head.
“Hun?” I heard from the hall.
“Yea?” I asked
“What’s up?” Bam asked and sat on the bed.
“I feel like shit.” I said and took the pillow of my head. “I think I’m gonna throw up.”
“I’ll fallow you to the bathroom.” He said.
Too late, I threw up in the hall. Bam hold my hair and called for April.
“What? Oh my god. Is she okay?” April asked.
“No. Can you help her while I clean that up?” He asked.
April nodded and went out in the kitchen to get cleaning stuff. She gave it to Bam and fallowed me into the bathroom. She closed the door.
“April…” I said leaning over to toilet. “Please let me die.”
“Shhh.” She said. “It’ll get better.”
“I doubt that.” I said. “I haven’t been sick in like forever. I almost never get sick, and when I am it’s not this bad.”
I sat down and leaned at the bathtub.
“It can be my period. Some people get sick when they’re having there period and…” I stopped. “Oh my god!”
“What?” April asked.
“What day is it?” I asked.
“Wednesday?” She said.
“No I mean the number.” I said and looked at her.
“The tenth.” She said. “Why does that… wait a second. Oh no, don’t tell me that you’re…”
“I’m three weeks late!” I yelled. “Oh god!”
We both looked at each other with wide eyes.
“We need to get to the drugstore and buy a test.” I said. “You can never be sure.”
”I’m on it.” She said.
“And April…” I said and she looked at me. “Not a word to anyone! Especially not to Bam.”
“I won’t tell him.” She said and helped me up. “Let’s get you to bed.”
She opened the door. Bam was just finished with the floor.
“Shit, you’re white like a ghost.” He said. “I’ll take her.”
I walked over and let him carry me to the bed. He laid me down and kissed my forehead.
“Better?” He asked.
I nodded and hugged him. And the thought that I’ve never told him that I love him came up. I never really realized that.
“Bam…” I said and looked into his eyes. “I love you.”
He looked shocked. Then the shocked look went over to a huge smile. He gave me a kiss.
“I love you too.” He said.
I smiled. ‘Yeey.’ I said to myself.
“I have question to ask you.” I said. “Do you like children?”
“Why?” He asked. “Are you pregnant?”
“No, just answer the damn question.” I said.
He sighed.
“Yes, I like children. Children are cute. Why? You want a little Bam Jr?”
“No. A little BJ.” I said and smiled.
“BJ?” He asked. “Why BJ?”
“Because it’s so beautiful.” I said.
Just then April came in to the room.
“Can I talk to you?” She asked and pointed at me.
I nodded and walked with her out on the bathroom. She gave me the test. I quickly did as it said I should do. And then I waited... And waited, and then I waited a little more. And when I had waited those minutes, I didn’t even dare to look on the test. I had April to do it.
“Jesus.” She said. “It’s positive alright.”
I sighed and leaned back on the toilet. I got up and took the test from April.
“Kay, I’ll just have to face that I’m going to be a mother.” I said. “But I’m not telling Bam yet.”
“He deserves to know honey.” April said.
“I know.” I said. “But I don’t know what to say.”
“The truth.” She said.
“I’ll tell him tonight, after Johnny’s party. I need to get used to the thought first.” I said.
She nodded and gave me a hug.
“Whatever you do, I know it’s the right choice.” She said and smiled.
I smiled and hugged her back.
“Thanks.” I said and threw the test in the trashcan.
“You’re welcome.” She said and opened the door.
I sighed and took some deep breaths before going out. How the hell should I tell him?

*At Johnny’s Party.*
“I got you a beer.” Jane said.
“I’m not gonna drink.” I said.
“What? Why not? Come one! It’s your brother’s birthday.” She said.
“No it’s okay.” I said. “I’m just gonna have a Coke.”
“Alex, you sound like a pregnant woman.” She said and looked at me.
And at the expression of her face, she saw the face I made.
“Oh my god!” She yelled, making people look, like Bam, Johnny and Steve.
“Shhh…” I said covering up her mouth. “Bam doesn’t know yet. Only you and April. And if you some much as mentions pregnancy I’ll kill you.”
“Who’s pregnant?” Steve asked.
“No one.” I said and rolled my eyes. “You’ve heard of privacy right?”
“Yes?” he said.
“Then why were you listening to what me and Jane talked about?”
“I couldn’t help it.” He said. “Can I tell Bam?”
“No!” I yelled. “No, you can’t. I’m gonna do that tonight.”
“Fine.” He said and went in to the house, with Jane fallowing.
“There you are.” Johnny said and came out of the house. “Is it true?”
“What?” I asked as Bam came over.
“Are you pregnant?” Johnny asked.
I could feel both his and Bam’s eyes on me. I closed my eyes.
“What are you talking about?” I asked.
“Jane told me.” He said. “And I don't think she’s lying to me.”
“Jesus. She fucking promised that she wouldn’t tell.” I said.
Bam looked like he was gonna pass out:
“I promise I was gonna tell you tonight.” I said and waited for him to get mad or something, but instead then he smiled with his whole face.
“You’re sure?” He asked and laughed a little.
“Yes.” I said. “I’m very sure.”
“That’s… That’s just wonderful.” He said and laid his hands on his head. “And unbelievable.”
“Yeah, but it’s the truth.” I said and kissed him.
“Everyone!” Johnny yelled. “There’s something important going on.”
“What?” Raab yelled.
“Alex and Bam are going to be parents!” he said.
Everyone just went quiet and looked at us. Then they all came over and hugged us and stuff. April hugged me, the she looked at me.
“I couldn’t wish for a better daughter in law.” She said and smiled.
“Aww thanks.” I said and hugged her again.
Bam was looking like a five year old. He walked over to me and hugged me.
“I’m gonna be a father.” He said and kissed me long and passionate.
And I was happy for the first time in a very long time.