Status: A quick story I wrote on vacation...

A Backstage Pass

On My Way to Work

I walked out of the house while grabbing my Domino's hat and car keys. I unlocked the car and stepped in, threw my bag down and started the car. I put on my Marilyn Manson Antichrist Superstar album and turned to Track 3, which was Angel with the Scabbed Wings. I reversed out of the driveway, and down the residential road. As I turned the corner, the car morphed and I was instantly in the dressing room of Marilyn Manson. Here I stand, in my uniform, black pants, blue uniform shirt, and my hair up in a pony tail. The only thing that connected me to Marilyn Manson was my Eat Me Drink Me heart tattoo on my wrist. I looked around in complete shock. I quickly noticed a white and black sign on the door that read Marilyn Manson. I was alone. But not for long. I heard yelling in the hallway, people laughing, and the loud footsteps from Manson's boots. What would I say? What would I do? How would I handle this situation? And most importantly, I'm gonna be late for work!

"That's not what I meant hahaha" Twiggy expressed.

"You had it comin' for ya!" Manson stated while laughing.

Manson, and Twiggy came back to the dressing room. Fred and Jason went off on their ways.

"South Carolina is always a wild crowd." Manson let out a loud sigh, "I'm beat!"

I quickly panicked and tried running out of the room but, found myself unable to leave the threshold of the dressing room assigned to Marilyn Manson.
I bounced back, like a vampire who isn't invited in.
I questioned my surroundings.

"Well this is just great!"

"Who let you in?" Manson said almost raising his voice.

"Did you bring pizza?" Twiggy asked, noticing my Domino's uniform. You could tell they were both not very amused with a complete stranger standing in the middle of their dressing room.

"If you don't have pizza babe you gotta go, here's my autograph." Manson tried to be respectful. But when I tried to leave as asked, I bounced back once again.

"I can't leave... I'm a little stuck." I said

They both watched me bounce back.

"How many drugs did we do?" Twiggy questioned.

"I don't think its the drugs this time... I'm as confused as you are." I stated while looking pretty rattled.

Manson walked right up to me and looked down into my eyes.

I felt embarrassed wearing my uniform. I was 5 foot 5. So Manson had quite a ways down to stare.
Manson smiled at me. I instantly turned red, and shy. Twiggy was grabbing a drink of water, he then walked over to me and stood beside Manson. I started to ramble and explain everything.

"I was on my way to work." I swallowed. Now looking into Twiggy's brown eyes, I continued. "I work at Domino's, which explains the uniform." I looked at my blue shirt. "I pulled out if my driveway and-" Manson saw the fright in my eyes and took a gentle step back. "-turned on Antichrist Superstar track 3, which is Angel with the Scabbed Wings. As I turned the corner everything went black, I thought I was loosing control with the car and before I could process another thought of panic I was standing here." I pointed around me.

Twiggy looked at Manson with an expressive idea face.

"Back in 95'! Manson do you know what this means!?"

Manson lifted an eyebrow, (surprisingly he had eyebrows at this time) he was no longer upset about a complete stranger in his dressing room.

"We were here before, during the Portrait tour. We allowed that creepy chick with the Pentagram necklace back here. She had black tight leather pants on, and long frizzy hair." Twiggy added.

"Trixie!" Manson blurted.

"She did that circle of spells with the band." Manson went on.

"We all thought she was a joke but, went with it to get her to leave." He laughed afterwards.

"And I fucked her after." Twiggy laughed.

"Didn't she say you'd be surprised with something in the future? Or something along those lines?" Manson asked.

"In the future you will be welcomed here by a lady in uniform." Twiggy repeated what Trixie spoke in the circle. A lady in uniform could mean anything and anyone. All the guys thought it was inviting.

"Nice to know I was brought here by a 18 year old spell bound to this very room." I spoke.

The door was shut so no one could enter. I was able to walk freely around the room, just not able to pass through the door.

"People are going to start to ask questions." Twiggy added.

"I'm Amy by the way. I'm suppose to be at work for 4:00 but I'd rather be here!!" I stretched out my arm and showed Manson my tattoo. "I'm not a complete stranger, I'm a fan. You guys are my life." I smiled and hoped for a nice response from both of my idols. I was so nervous, I was having trouble keeping a normal conversation.

"You could bounce back to your reality at anytime!" Manson added.
"Let's make it worth it."

I went over and hugged Manson, he smelt like sweat and leather. I was starting to relax and I knew the door was shut. I was alone in a small room with the God of Fuck and Twiggy Ramirez.
I took off my uniform shirt and just wore my red tank top. Manson threw me a new designed MM shirt. I put it on and felt more welcomed.

"Much better, thanks." I smiled at Manson.

"Represent!" Manson quickly added.

Twiggy came over and hugged me. "I don't understand any of this, but I do know not to mess with magic... Unless it bring me hot naked women."

I hugged twiggy back and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Thank you."

"I don't know why the spell took 18 years to work or why it worked in the first place, but you were taken by magic, kind if like time travel. I feel like I'm on drugs again." Twiggy continued.

Manson laughed. "You still are."

We all got really drunk and sat around the coffee table.
About 2 hours had passed.
I was so drunk I leaned over on Manson and kissed him on the cheek. "You're fucking beautiful." I grinned. While moving my hand along his fine jaw structure. He didn't seem to care, as we were all drunk. He pulled me over and laid a big kiss on my lips. " I think you're fucking beautiful." Repeating what I just told him. Twiggy quickly snapped a picture of us just an inch away from each others faces. I kissed his lips again and stood up.

"Is this your makeup Manson?" I asked

"Yes babe." He answered.

I rolled up the jet black eyeliner and added more black to my eyes, applied some cover up and fixed my hair.
Twiggy was now beside me putting an arm around my waist. "You should tour with us."
Manson walked over from the black leather couch and stood beside me. Him and Twiggy both had their arm around my waist. "Come with us." Manson looked at my reflection in the mirror with Twiggy.

I kissed twiggy on the cheek because I was so excited. "Of course I'll come!"

My face dropped in an instant. "What if I go back? What if you guys forget this even happened?"

Manson now had both hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. "There's no stopping the direction of the spell, but we know right now we want you on tour with us." Manson's eyes were so seductive I felt so secure and safe with him.
I finally felt like I meant something and had a purpose. And I was kind of controlling this spell bound experience. We all were not sure if we were going to remember this night or not. But Twiggy did capture that moment of Manson and I on the couch.
I continued to gaze at Manson's features while he told me I was coming on the rest of the tour with him. He really was more handsome in person and holy fuck sexy.

"We're heading to Florida tomorrow." He lifted his hands off me and walked over and grabbed another beer and threw me another. "Rock star experience! Now chug!"
I chugged it like I've been doing it for years. I yelled "yeeeeaa!" And Manson did the same.

Manson had his music up really loud at the time and we only made contact through our actions or if we yelled in each others ears.
Twiggy yelled. "You having a good time?"
I responded with a big smile and shot the rock symbol. He ran his fingers through my long hair and kissed my neck.
Manson and I were yelling the lyrics of Disposable Teens together. It bounced off the walls with its loud booming sounds. This really was the best night ever.

I suddenly felt dizzy and held onto Manson's arm. He looked down at me and lowered the music.
"Is everything okay? He asked.
"I'm really dizzy all if a sudden."
"You don't think the spell is wearing off do you?" Twiggy added.
I got wide eyes. "No I'm not ready!"

I was starting to panic. But I felt the separation between both worlds beginning.
"I think you're right twiggy..." I sulked.
"Can I kiss you one last time?" I looked into Manson's brown eyes.
Manson and Twiggy both hugged me. "It's unbelievable that the spell would finally kick in, and work! All of us doubted it. I'm still skeptical even after this." Twiggy continued.
"It's all really weird to say the least!" I added.

I was just holding onto Manson now, I was cradled in his arms.
"Don't forget me okay." I said almost crying. I looked right into his brown eyes and for a second, forgot what was happening.
"I could never forget you." Manson leaned up and kissed me one last time. And then I was gone.

***
"That's not what I meant hahaha" Twiggy expressed.
"You had it comin' for ya!" Manson stated while laughing.

They both walked in the dressing room and grabbed a drink and sat down.
"What a crazy night! South Carolina wins this tour!" Manson expressed.
Twiggy looked around the room with a puzzled look on his face.
"Deja Vu"

"The coming together of two realities." Manson trailed off.

Manson's phone beeped and couldn't help to notice a new photo was added to his camera roll.

"Who is that?" Manson asked.

Twiggy leaned over and looked at Manson's phone.

"I don't know, but she's pretty!"

Manson pressed his eyebrows. "I have no idea who that is, but I kind of have that feeling too Twiggy." They both looked around the room, and noticed empty beer cans scattered.
"Was someone else here before us?" Twiggy asked.

***
I made it just in time for work, parked my car and shut off the stereo. When I got out I noticed I was wearing a Manson Tshirt. What?! I said to myself. I re opened my car and found my blue uniform shirt laying on passenger seat then walked through the front door of Domino's Pizza.
♠ ♠ ♠
When you're bored on a family vacation this happens...