Escape

4

Commander Fuzzy Fur's pov

Well, I must say, this conversation is a bit uncomfortable. I can't even say anything, if i did, Victoria would freak out probably. Soo, my owner's parents are dead, and supposedly it's his fault and some chick we just met has been abused and ran away. Isn't this a lovely atmosphere for a llama? But i must admit, I haven't payed attention to half of this conversation. I have noticed that there is a llama farm by the place we are standing and there is one llama that i am particularly eying. You see, llama love is nothing like human love and not nearly as complicated. With llamas, you walk over to a llama of your liking and ask it out. If it says yes, great, if not, then whatever. There is no "Oh but he might not like me" or "She's to good for me" or any of that crap. And there is no cheating or breaking up either. Llamas are just honorable creatures and not that complicated. Well anyways, i was looking at this llama nearby. She was about the same size as me with a lot of fur. It was dyed purple and red to. It's pretty awesome if you ask me. Well, i decided to wander off to meet her...I mean give Dameon and Victoria time alone...Well, i decided to talk to her. "Hey whats up?" I approached her and she seemed rather skeptical. "I've never seen you before. You're not from the farm i take it?" "Nope. I'm his pet." I replied looking over to Dameon. "I see. Well, my name's Tina. Wanna date?" "Sure. My name's Commander Fuzzy Fur." See, like i said, we just ask. No complications involved.

Victoria's pov

"No, I'm sorry. I went off on you for asking a simple question. Well anyways, I know i don't understand, but i'll be here for you nonetheless. You don't have to bare this pain alone." I replied to his apology. I don't see why HE was apologizing though. I was the one who yelled at him. "I will be there for you as well." Was his response. He seemed happier than he was before though, which is good. We started walking again before i stopped him. "Um wheres Commander Fuzzy Fur?"

Dameon's pov

"Um wheres Commander Fuzzy Fur?" I looked around to see that there was no llama following me. But then i spotted him by what looked like a llama farm, Talking to a llama it seemed. "...Over there." I pointed in Commander Fuzzy Fur's general direction. We started walking towards him. "Commander Fuzzy Fur, what are you doing?" what was about to happen would certainly surprise Victoria. "Oh, I'm just talking to Tina." "Before you say anything Victoria, Commander Fuzzy Fur can talk...I forgot to mention that.." "....ummm okay..?" She was so confused. It was quite adorable. Wait, what am i thinking. I never use the word adorable. what? Well whatever. "Are you bringing her home with us?" "Of course." If i knew how llamas winked, then I'm pretty sure i would have caught one just then. We all started walking back home when i realized that i was still holding Victoria's hand. I didn't let go either. I don't think she noticed, so i can act like i don't either, right? What am i thinking? Usually i would have let go....actually, i wouldn't have even grabbed her hand to start with. I would be to shy. Why is she different? I don't get why i want to actually hold on to her. Why did i just tell her all of that to? Do....do i actually......trust her? "NO!" The voice in my head spoke. It's right i guess, i mean, i can't trust. I hate trusting people. They always betray you, no matter who they are, and if they don't betray you, then they'll die from an accident. That's what always happens at least. But still, I don't want her to leave.

Victoria's pov

As we walked back to his house, I noticed that our hands were still linked. I don't think he noticed though, so i held on. Our conversation kept replaying in my mind. I can't believe that i told him that. I've barely known him for a day, yet i trust him with everything it seems. It seems like he trusts me to...or maybe he just needed someone to vent to, but i can hope, right? The house was coming into view now. When we reached the porch, he turned to me. Once again, his eyes mesmerized me. The song Save me by Avenged Sevenfold came into my head once i met with his eyes "A moment seen through those eyes, crystal blue disguise." We both stared into each other's eyes. The world seemed to stop for a moment. I felt my face burning and i tried to look away, but his eyes were to much. It was as if they were looking straight into my soul. His face began to turn red as well. We were brought back into reality when Commander Fuzzy Fur spoke. "If you guys are gonna kiss, just get on with it. I swear, you humans will be the death of me." My face was burning and so was Dameon's. "Wh-what? w-we weren't gonna k-kiss. G-go mind your own b-buisness you st-stupid lla-llama." He seemed so nervous. He couldn't even talk without stuttering. "Yeah right. You humans are too easy to read. You AND Victoria were both planning on it. Seriously, who stares into someone's eyes for over five minutes and not kiss them?" I didn't think it was possible, but my face was getting hotter. "What? I-I was n-not goin to k-kiss him. You have a w-wild i-imagination heheh.." "Yeah, whatever, just forget i mentioned it." Was he actually going to kiss me? I doubt it. But was i going to kiss him? I didn't even notice until now that we were much closer together than we were minutes ago. And was i really staring at him for longer than five minutes? He must think I'm a freak. Especially if he saw my eyes. forget if, he had to have seen them. My eyes alone are ugly and creepy. "Someone like him would never like me anyways." I mumbled to myself.

Dameon's pov

That idiotic llama. Had to ruin everything, i wasn't going to kiss her...i don't think i was at least, but I was busy. I was staring into her eyes. Her eyes are amazing. They seemed unreal. A deep indigo color with some purple, it was like looking at...i don't know for sure. Explaining it in words would only disgrace it's beauty. Words can not explain, but if they had to, i guess it would look like the sky during the time of dusk. Right now, I could feel her breathing. I hadn't noticed until now how close we had become since we stepped onto the porch. Maybe i really was going to kiss her. She certainly wouldn't have tried to kiss me, i can tell that. "She's too good for me anyways." I mumbled to myself.

Commander Fuzzy Fur's pov

God they suck at mumbling. How'd they not hear each other? Well, like i said, humans are complicated. They like each other but one thinks that he just doesn't like her and the other thinks she's too good for him. And this is why I like being a llama. WAY less drama.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed :P