Escape

5

Victoria's pov

I heard Dameon mumble something as well, but I couldn't quite understand it. Probably scolding Commander Fuzzy Fur again. This seemed to happen quite often. We still stood on the porch, not daring to move. I wasn't really sure whether or not I should move honestly. He seemed to be fine with me standing there, so I didn't bother. "C'mon idiots." Commander Fuzzy Fur said to us as him and the llama he brought with him walked past us. I think her name was Tina. "Oh...uh...yeah." Dameon seemed to be in a daze as he said that. We walked inside the house, and that is when I saw it. The same thing that had been haunting my dreams for years. There was blood everywhere, and in the corner of the room was a small boy. To be particular, the same boy who has invaded my mind making any dream I had a terrifying nightmare. He was about five years old and I knew him from somewhere, but I was never sure from where. He was incredibly pale and his eyes were a deep red. He was wearing all white. His white jacket was tattered and bloodstained along with his pants. "Y-you left me. You let me d-die." Was all the boy said before he lunged for my throat. Why are Dameon and Commander Fuzzy Fur still here? Why did they look so calm? Once the boy had reached my throat, his teeth sunk deep inside of my veins. My first reaction was to scream. This pain. It was unbelievably terrible. I could feel my blood being drained from me, and still, my new found "friends" just stood there. Was this their plan. Dameon was looking at me with a confused look. "Whats wrong, Victoria?" "I'm going for your little friend next." I heard a voice inside of my head. I think it was the boy. "R-run. R-Run a-away!" I yelled at them as loud as I could. I could feel myself blacking out.

Dameon's pov

Once we entered the house, Victoria's face turned pale. She stared at the corner of the room, I'm not quite sure why though. She took a step back and looked like she was about to run away. Her eyes were filled with pure terror. I looked at her with a confused look to see if she would tell me anything, but she didn't. She looked as if she was in immense pain. "Whats wrong, Victoria?" I asked. I was starting to worry. "R-run. R-Run a-away!" Was her response. She then passed out. This was kind of freaking me out, I'm not going to lie. Maybe she's having one of those random blackouts she told me about. But why would she want me to run away? I picked her up and took her to my room. "Hey Dameon, want me to call an ambulance?" Commander Fuzzy Fur asked me. "Nah. I think it's one of those blackouts that she told me about." "Oh, well you should probably get away from her then. After all, I don't want to leave you alone with an unconscious Victoria." Commander Fuzzy Fur said with a smirk as he walked away. "Oh shut up you stupid llama." I stood there for a few minutes staring at her. She seemed so peaceful while sleeping. Ok, that may have sounded a bit weird, but it's true. She looked so fragile in this state, as if any wrong movement would cause her to shatter into pieces. I slowly began to walk away from the bed when i felt something grasp onto my hand. I turned back around to see her hand latched onto mine. She seemed to still be sleeping though. "I am so sorry.." She was talking in her sleep it seemed. Her once frail body was now shaking furiously. Tears began to flow from her eyes. She was having a nightmare and wouldn't wake up. I tried to wake her up, but she wouldn't. "I'm s-so sorry." She said again, this time choking on her tears. "Shh it's okay." I tried to comfort her sleeping, yet restless body, but it didn't work. "I-i wasn't st-strong enough. I couldn't s-save y-you. I wasn't strong enough J-johnny." "Who's Johnny?" I am so lost right now. Who is this Johnny person that she is apologizing to? "I am s-so sorry my b-brother." What? She has a brother named Johnny? Or is this just in her dream? I was now standing directly over her trying to wake her up. Finally she woke up, but what happened next, I did not predict. Her head shot up and her lips crashed into mine. She didn't even mean to. We were both in shock and neither of us moved. Our lips were touching, but nothing more.

Victoria's pov

I was having one of the worst nightmares of my life. The boy who attacked me said his name was Johnny and that he was my brother. It's so odd. He also said that I let him die. I don't even know this kid. I wish he would go bother someone else's dreams. Once I awoke, I launched my head up to see if Johnny was still here. Johnny wasn't, however, Dameon was, and I had managed to crash my lips into his. This can't get any awkwarder. I felt my face turn red, but Dameon's face turned red as well. Our lips were still touching and I wasn't really sure what to do. I was to shocked to move, and I think he was to. After a few minutes, I pulled away. "I-i'm Sorry." Oh my god I'm such an idiot. He's gonna hate me for sure now."It's fine." He replied still blushing. "Um I-i'm gonna go outside f-for some fresh air ok-kay?"

Dameon's pov

"Wait." I said grabbing her hand causing her to spin around and face me. "What am I doing? She would never like me like that. We barely know each other anyways." I still couldn't stop myself though. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. She'll probably hate me now, but I had to do that at least once. At first, she was shocked, but then she began to kiss back. "Oh god, what's going on in here?!?" Commander Fuzzy Fur was back it seemed. Both me and Victoria jumped back startled by him. "Dear god, you almost gave me a heart attack." I said taking a deep breath. I can't believe what had just happened. Did it actually happen? Yes, I believe so.

Victoria's pov

Dameon surprised me with the kiss. I'm still in shock about it. Stupid llama. Had to ruin it, well, any part of sadness I had in my mind was just erased. I could feel that I was grinning. "I'm glad you can still go on with your life like nothing happened. I can't live mine like you can! All because you didn't save me! All you di was watch me get killed!" Johnny was inside of my head now it seemed. My hands went to my head and held it. My head was now pounding. "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" I heard Dameon say as i fell to the floor, still grasping my head trying to stop the pounding. "You did nothing wrong. My head just hurts....a lot." I could feel myself passing out. "Not again." I thought to myself as once again, my whole world turned black.
♠ ♠ ♠
lalala please subscribe if you like it :D