Escape

6

Victoria's pov

Once again, I could feel myself being pulled into a nightmare. I knew what I would see if I even dared to open my eyes in this twisted dream, so I tried not to, but a bloodcurdling shriek made my eyes launch open. "That's new." I thought to myself. I scanned the area. The setting seemed to be the same as it always was. I was standing in what seemed to be a house. A man and a woman were lying dead next to each other, their hearts had been ripped out and thrown on the floor nearby. Blood was everywhere. I turned around and saw Johnny being attacked. I tried to move towards him, but i couldn't move. He screamed in terror and stared at me, his eyes practically saying "Save me. please." I suddenly felt myself becoming dizzy. This is a dream, really? i'm passing out inside of my dream now? This dream is not quite how it usually is. I looked down and saw blood. I was bleeding. I raised my hand to my stomach and felt the red liquid. Once again, I looked down to confirm that it actually was blood, even though it's just a dream anyways. Now, not only was there a lot of blood, but a sword was in my stomach. Lovely. I grabbed the sword and pulled it out. I didn't even know what I was doing anymore, my actions were being controlled by what seemed to be me as a child from what the mirror I saw told me. "I-I can't move. I'm scared. J-johnny, don't die!" My mind kept saying these words until they were being screamed. I watched as Johnny was stabbed, right through the heart. The attacker kept mutilating his body. "Stop Hurting Him!" I screamed. As I said that, the attacker smirked and started to walk towards me. I finally got a better look at the attacker. It was a woman, with blonde hair, and green eyes...to be specific, it was my mom.

Dameon's pov

I laid next to her unconscious body on the bed. She had already passed out twice today, not counting when i found her, I kind of wanted to take her to a doctor. "You should really stop gawking at her. It's not gonna make her wake up faster." I heard Commander Fuzzy Fur say as he entered the room with Tina. "I can't help it, I'm just...worried is all." To be exact, worry was an understatement. I was well beyond worried. I was...well, for lack of a better word, i guess you could say i was terrified.

Commander Fuzzy Fur's pov

God he's stubborn. I know what's going on with her, even if neither him or her do, but i'm not aloud to tell them because i'm their "guardian" or something like that. You see, Victoria had gotten amnesia when she was seven, a week after it happened. Originally, Victoria was from a very rich family in England. Her father was one of the Queen's body guards while her mum was the main cook for the palace, so as you can imagine, they were extremely rich. Although, despite their connection to royalty, both Victoria and her brother Johnny were delinquents, although then again, who isn't at the age of seven and five? well anyways, they always would pull pranks on random guards and what not. They were the best pranking tag team i had ever seen honestly. But one day, the Queen had invited a different royal family from god knows where to attend dinner with her. Well, it just so happens that the King of that land had told his wife to take their son and go on ahead to dinner and he would be late for it due to royal duties. At the time the prince was only seven, the same age as Victoria. Victoria and Johnny saw that this would be a wonderful time to try some new pranks. They had planned to attack the prince with water balloons once he left for the bathroom, but their plan backfired. badly to. Once the prince was walking down the long corridor to the bathroom alone, they pelted him with balloons, but they didn't pop right away. Instead, they bounced back and hit Johnny in the face and popped. The prince and Victoria had fell to the floor laughing and once they were done, Johnny stormed off to his room to plot his revenge.

Rest of flash back in 3rd person

"Oh my god that was hilarious. I haven't laughed like that in a while. I'm Dameon by the way." The prince laughed as he introduced himself to Victoria. "Tehe and i'm Victoria. You have pretty eyes." She replied giggling as she looked into his crystal blue orbs. At this he blushed. "Why thank you, and as do you, princess." Dameon replied assuming that the beautiful creature in front of him had to be the princess. Her eyes were like looking into the dusk sky. Her eyes widened at this. "Oh no. I'm not the princess. My mum and dad work here as a guard and a cook." She replied blushing. "No way! you're too pretty to be normal!" He replied shocked that this beautiful girl was not royalty at all. Victoria's blush darkened with that. "Oh well, want to be friends Victoria?" He asked seeing that his last comment made her nervous. "S-sure." She replied smiling timidly. In that time they learned a lot of each other. A few hours later, Dameon's mother had come into the room crying. "Y-your father. D-d-dead. C-car c-crash-sh." She choked out between sobs. "W-what?" Dameon was starting to cry to now. This was beyond shocking. He had just seen him a few hours ago. he couldn't have died within that time, right? but he did. Victoria embraced him into a comforting hug while the small prince cried on her shoulders. Victoria hated to see her newfound friend in pain, but what could she do? Soon after, they left the room, and Victoria's parents and brother had entered the room. Thats when they heard screaming outside of the room. It was Dameon and his mom. Victoria ran towards the door, but the guards stopped her. "No! Dameon! I have to go! Let me GO!" but fighting them was useless. Soon, a women who later is known as Victoria's "mom" entered the room. "Sorry, but your whole family has royal blood of an ancient clan that needs to die. I thought it was that family but i was wrong..." She trailed of. "Well anyways, lets start the killing, shall we? Guards, don't let anyone in." And with that she began. first she grabbed her father and slit his throat and did the same to her mother. She then started mutilating their bodies, and before they knew it, their parent's hearts were across the room. Victoria and Johnny were too scared to do anything or even scream. "Guards. Help." The women said simply. The women grabbed johnny and dug her claws into him. "V-victoria! H-help me p-please!" Johnny was begging his sister. Victoria got up and started to run towards him, but then a sword had entered her stomach. She looked down to see a red liquid pouring from her wound. Blood. The pain was unbearable, but she had to save Johnny. "Johnny! Hold on!" She yelled hoping her brother could stay alive long enough for her to get there."VICTORIA!" Johnny yelled out before he was decapitated by the woman's sword. "NO! JOHNNY!" Victoria was crying at this point. It was then that the woman walked to Victoria and hit her with the hilt of her sword, which gave the girl amnesia. The woman had then decided to keep the child for herself. and we all know what happens from there. Back to Dameon however, He left with his family's llama, Commander Fuzzy Fur, and went to the nearest town he could find. He dyed his hair to hide his identity and blocked out any emotions of sadness he had. Victoria had also been forced to dye her hair by her "mother" which is why Dameon had not recognized her yet. He never realized that he had known her, but perhaps he will at some point.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is as far as a wrote a year ago or so, i shall post more soon perhaps .-. please subscribe :P