Status: New Wednesday Story! I will post every Wednesday!

Stay

Stay: Chapter 5

The next day I tried to forget about what happened. Well apparently, when you're my age, people don't forget.

I couldn't go anywhere without being made fun of. Even so, the story got twisted so all of the 9th graders thought that I had sex on stage (Not sure how that happened).

So during the day I was called lots of different types of names. I attempted to ignore it, but I couldn't take it anymore when none other than CONNOR.

I broke. I yelled at him.

"What's your problem? I was just joking." Connor said, with his beautiful grin. For a second I lost myself, but I snapped back.

"I've been made fun of ALL DAY, and I'm SICK of it. Now I get made fun of by a FRIEND? Seriously!"

"Well, things spread. And I didn't mean to hurt you. I wouldn't ever want to hurt you." He said it in a light, fluttery sort of way. It made my stomach flip.

For a second, I was breathless. I blushed and smiled, but I tried to brush it off. "Um...thanks." Then reality snapped BACK to me. "Wait a second, it was YOUR GIRLFRIEND who told those lies!"

"What? Listen, you have the wrong image of her! Anna's really sweet. My birthday was a month ago and she bought be a Doberman. I'd wanted one since I was six. She's so nice." He grinned.

How could she have fooled him? Anna's horrible. She's rich, and she gets a lot of stuff she wants. Everyone knows her name, and people don't mess with her unless they want to be cursed with humiliation.

I grabbed his shoulders and stared into his beautiful eyes. "Anna's NOT sweet. She's been spreading rumors. SHE IS NOT." Then, I didn't care squat about how people thought of me. Even though I sounded stupid, everything was completely true.

He pushed my arms off and backed away. "What's wrong with you? Why aren't you happy for me? You're supposed to be my friend, but instead you're dissing my girlfriend. Forget our friendship." He glared at me and walked away.

I couldn't help but feel jealous, sad, and angry. The emotions made me want to explode. I ran into the bathroom and stayed there, crying and punching until I had to go.

When I left the bathroom, I had to wipe off all of my makeup and try to wipe off all of the tears.

I told Kelly everything.

She stayed silent for a while. "You know you love him,"

I denied, of course. How do I even know I love him? How do you even experience LOVE?

"Go and tell him you love him before you lose him!" she told me.

"But I'm afraid to tell him!" I exclaimed.

"Look, I haven't seen you smile or be happy until you started talking to Connor. You have to."

I have to?
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! So I finally updated this. ;)

Anyways, I heard a lot of nice feedback. Thank you guys! I love you all ;)
It makes me happy that you are enjoying this.
Updates will come next Wednesday! Stay tuned. :) Bye,
Alizabeth.