A Year With One Direction

Surprise

It's been amazing these past few days . Harry and I spent most of our time together doing coupley things , like cuddling , kissing , and more kissing .The boys were really supportive of our relationship , which was awesome. Modest didn't know , or they'll have a bitch fest . Today the boys had a concert , which was their 3rd one this week . They looked pretty tired , but when they saw their fans and heard their screams they would go back to being the band I knew, which was a crazy, fun, loving, and energetic band . I would sit front row , but in the last chair of the row . I look around and see I'm kind of out place , with my clothes , I meant . I was wearing a summer dress that was high-low and was strapless and gladiator sandals . The announcer was trying to explain the process , but he didn't know Spanish . He was struggling until he asked Paul to take backstage and try to help him out . In the process I ran into the boys .
" Oh hey ! " I exclaimed
" Where you going ?" Ask Niall
" I was , actually I don't know where I am going " I murmured looking around
" Well , go sit down , we are about to start !" Says Louis excitedly
" Um , okay " I say tilting my head
" Paul !" Zayn called
Yeapp , with dress and all I was lifted onto Paul's shoulder. While I was being carried , I gave the boys glares as they walked down the hall while laughing
I was taken back into my seat and I felt quite uncomfortable , to say the least .
" Are you a girlfriend of Niall or Harry ?" Asks a brunette with wide blue eyes
" Um , no , I just won the contest to go on tour with them " I respond back
" The lights have gone down , the boys are coming " Says the speaker
After the boys went through all the songs , Harry signals for me to come up to the stage and I panic.
" Guys , this is Nicole and she is on tour with us . And I have something to ask her , would you be my girlfriend officially ?" Harry says smiling
I look down and think of all the drama that would be involved . Ughh , stupid thoughts . While Harry is standing there scared as hell of my answer and I know right there and then , what my answer is . " I would love to be yoir girlfriend " I beam " Yes !" Harry whoops and spins me around , I laugh and he puts me down . Harry kisses me on the nose and gives the guys a thumbs up . They have big grin on their faces and I look out at the crowd and they looked happy except for a couple few who looked like they were going to pass out . Above all I was truly happy that Harry asked to be his girlfriend in front of a crowd . I was led backstage and I sat on the stage dangling my feet . An hour out here by myself , boringg .
♠ ♠ ♠
I have started a new fanfic called Dark meets Light and it's a Harry Styles fanfic , which is what I am good at . I'mma update the first few chapters today(: