Status: Hiatus.

Soul Bound

Chapter 1 - Grass, Space and Unknown Voices:

Chapter 1 - Grass, Space and unknown voices:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The cool breeze blew through town as a young boy sat in his class in Osaka, Japan. Hi, my name is Kusa Uchū. I am 16 years old. For as long as I can remember, I have always has this feeling of other watching me. When I get angry things break, for unknown reasons. I came to think I was imagining things with my wanting to be a hero. Not sure why, but I have always wanted to protect my family. For as long I have known, my family has been dead. All I know is my brother who vanished long ago in a boating accident. Sometimes... I am told I shock people or that I am wearing make up. Not sure why I would, but they say I tend to dress up as an animal. The static shock is from what I know called friction. But I am unsure. Many things have happened to me lately that gets me worried. I have been living in Osaka for twelve years.

Sometimes I get this feeling this girl is there with me. I am not sure why, but I hear voices... two actually. Mostly the girl. the other one is this annoying male voice, about my age is not college thinking he can beat me up. But lets not get to far into about me and get to where we need to be.

==================================
Authors note: Please advise at times when the word camera or anything like that, it is based on video or picture mode. You are to read it as if you where watching a show or reading a comic. Thank you and enjoy.
==================================

*birds chirping out side as all you see is the side of a normal Japanese school building. You zoom in slightly as you now see a young sixteen year old boy with white hair that sticks up slightly to the left and the bangs to his eyes and nose. He is resting his half open eyes on his left hand and the right resting across his desk*

"Class, you will need a paper and a pen for this next assignment." Hitohana-sensei told the class. She was a normal teacher with a tight skirt to her knees and the kind of glasses that had no holder on the top of the class, like it made a long 'u' for each eye. Her hair was pulled back and to her mid back. She noticed I was acting slower today then normal, "Uchū-san. Come to me please." She asked him aloud.

Not sure why, but she just did, so I stood up and walked to her. She was heading outside the classroom so I followed her. She then shut the door and looked at me. Being 5'11 and her 5'6, I towered over her.

"Uchū-San, is there an issue? You seem very slow today then normal."

"I'm sorry Hitohana-sensei... I just keep getting these thoughts... Like... Someone is there. To be honest, last test you gave us... I kept hearing the answers given to me, a boy and a girl telling me. But not of our class."

By this time, Hitohana-sensei was giving me this strange look like I was crazy. "Ok... Umm I will give you a note if that is what you really want."

"I mean... If it is for the best."

"Oh trust... It is." She told me in a very unusual voice. She then pulled out this note back like thing and began to write on it as she then handed me the paper.

"Now, do not read it. Ok? This is for staff only."

"Yes ma'am." And with that I left for the office. On my way I came across my English speaking teacher, Mr. Norm. For us in Japan we normally have a slim look. Most that is. But Mr. Norm on the other hand was not. He would where a sleeveless black Nike shirt and black basketball shorts and some black and red basketball shoes. Jordan's if I remember right. For a present, we all got him some to show our gratitude to him for helping us.

"Hey there Kusa!" Although he was an English teacher, it was rude to not use honorifics in Japan unless there is a reason not too. I never liked him as he always seemed harder on me. "Where you heading partner?"

"Umm.. Nurse. I am not feeling well. I keep... Hearing voices I guess."

"Voices? Hmm." Now at this point he got this strange look like he was towering over me and hungry to eat my brains. Drool coming out. Or maybe I am sick because then he began to ask me. "You ok there? Here.. Don't go to the nurse, go home. I will handle it for you... But that means 230 push-ups when you get to class tomorrow!" He said with an smile like he wanted to beat me in a competition. Not sure why, but he always makes me do them and in front of the class.

I then headed home from there as I left the school and began to walk home.
================================================== =====

*A Pair of bare feet can bee seen behind him standing in the air where a what seems to be a torn dress of some kind as it looked ripped on the liner near the feet as they began to walk on the air to him.*

End
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Chapter - Apparition