Status: Hiatus.

Soul Bound

Chapter 3 - True, False and the Unknown

Chapter 3 - True, False and the Unknown

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Devastated by the night that happened, the blood of the strange beast on him as he watched as his mother and father leave. He only hoped his father would be ok. By some chance to be alive. He has entered the house, the silent and calm of the sound of the house as he walked in and the lights off. He walked by a frame of his Adopted father. A tear of grief fell as he headed up to his room to sleep the night away.

The morning sun hit as his alarm went off. He smacked it off as he turned in his bed. He was looking out the window to see that the sun seemed to be at 6:30 and not 7:45 like his clock said. He was wandering what it meant, but gave it no thought as he got up and put his school uniform on. When he opened the door he was surprised by the fact no one was in the house. Thinking his mother slept at the hospital, he grabbed some food and then left after finishing it. He had his brief case on his back as it was a single strap. His collar up and top button undone. The fact he did not care about rules at the moment, what did was that he heard nothing. Not even the sound of birds in the air. as he walked as heard the voice again.

"What that real?" He thought. "This morning has been strange. And where is that girl at?" Not long did he see his friend running to him.

"Kusa!!!!"

His face become sour at the site. He had forgot his belt and his pants.

"Toshiro, what.... What are you doing?"

"Going to school man. Why?"

"You don't have pants on!"

"Huh? AHHH! Where are my pants!!"

"Toshiro... Have you noticed anything strange?"

Toshiro at this point was pulling a pair of dress pants for ceremonies out of his back and putting them on. "Yea... Come to think of it, there as been no one. The cars all stopped. And there are no birds. Yet I feel slightly tired for some reason, yet you seem fine it looks like to me."

"Yea, not sure why..."

Soon, Natsumi appeared. "MORNING!!!!!!!"

"AAAHHH!" Kusa screamed in surprise as he fell on his ass. "What the hell are you doing here!"

"Me? Well I am you silly!" She said with a extremely big smile.

Toshiro at this time was wandering hard on Kusa. "Yo man, who are you talking to?" He said acting like a fool and waving his hands in front of him like he was looking for wall, but actually weaving through Natsumi.

"Hehe, He is trying to touch me?" She asked. "Strange, He seems fine. Yet something feels wrong. I see you arrived."

Soon the male spirit appeared next to Kusa, "You can just call me Muramasa. I came to tell you that things are not right." He said looking off in the distance looking all serious.

"Ya think?" Kusa said with a slight of sarcasm.

Soon as the three talked, Toshiro was just belting his pants as a door opened.

It was like a swirling portal, Unsure what it was or who it was, they watched.

"We need to go." Muramasa said aloud.

"Why? Did you open that?" Kusa asked.

"I don't think that was for the best... Your moving to fast..." Natsumi said looking worried and serious at Muramasa.

"Who are you talking to? Open what?" Toshiro asked thinking his friend was going crazy only seeing the air.

"Hey is still here... He comes. Follow and go forward Kusa. No questions. But if you wish to save your fathers life... Then you will do it." Muramasa said sternly.

Wanting that more then ever, he rushed in. Toshiro, just naturally followed.

"What the hell is this?" he though as he could now see the door. Soon they become enveloped by a strange light as the shut behind them. They kept running as they got a weird feeling to them.

"Kusa! W... What is this!? Where are we going!?"

"I... I don't know... They tol... err... I mean I have a feeling this is the best way to go."

"But what is this? Where are we?!"

"I... I don't know. Just trust me." Kusa told his friend. Now getting a shocking memory.

Toshiro thought back to when they first met, both now sixteen, they where only 15 at the time.

"HELP! HELP!" A young voice cried in an alleyway.

"Shut up kid... You want to die faster!? HUH?!?!" a Older man with a afro asked as his yellow and black leather coat with a collar sticking up and his friends began to kick the young boy.

"Hey... You should pick on someone who can fight back..." A boy said as his boy covered in shadow. "Pretty stupid to fight someone smaller, weak and out numbered then you. Only makes you look weak." he said as he had an evil intent to his eyes.

"Oh yea!? You want some to kid? COME ON!!!!!" The man said holding his right arm up with a bat as he placed his left hand on his bicep sprinting and jumped forward to the boy with a grin.

The boy spun around slightly moving to the side from it as he thrust his leg out as the man tripped. He then brought it up and stepped on the mans neck.

"You want some too?" He asked the other two. They then began to run at him as Kusa who was now shown from the shadows from the light on a near by sign. He kicked the bat up as he spun and ducked, swinging the bat to one of the mans knees. He then when to thrust his foot to the other mans face and pushed him into the ground.

He walked up to the boy and smiled at him, you ok? Names Kusa, Kusa Uchū."

"T... Toshiro Mitsunari. Heh, thanks. I might have died if you hadn't shown up. I owe you."

"HA! Don't mention it man, they where a bunch of losers."

The two laughed as the flashback faded to Toshiro running with his friend in some strange land as he kept running knowing he could be trusted. He smiled as he followed.

"Damn, how long it this thing?" Kusa asked as he was finally answered to them falling out of the door as it closed and onto some grass. Toshiro landing on top of him.

"Ugh... Where are we?" Toshiro asked getting up.

"I don't remember grass lands in or near Osaka." Kusa replied only to be shocked at the sky. It was a mix of day time, but with stars out that shined bright and a planet that was half gone.

"Where the hell are we?" Soon Kusa was stopped by the fact a sword laid in front of him and Toshiro. Two, each stuck in the ground. Each a Katana. One that Kusa with out warning walked up to and with out knowing why. He saw a sword that he felt was right that had eight spikes in three layers. Making three octagons. He reached for it as a power surged through him. It flashed and took the form of the sword he held just last night then back. "What... What is this?" He said as he pulled it out as a tornado of power energy thrust up into the air. When the dust faded he stood with the sword in his hand and a his normal cloths. But a strange marking on him, it was something he never saw before. It was a center fold diamond on the center of his chest and expanded lines over each shoulder and to his neck and arms and two more down to his legs.

"What just happened. You look different! You... Your hair is longer! and you seem taller!" Toshiro said in surprise of the new look. Kusa, now with his hair longer, where his bangs touched the center of his nose.

"Your turn." He said back to Toshiro as he then followed. Although the power not as powerful in the blast, it was still massive and he came out the same, but his hair spiked slightly and mix of black and white.

"Strange. He seems to have some power too, but I can not sense his spiritual energy or aura." Natsumi said, but not seen.

Soon a loud clamping like horses could be heard as they looked around only to soon be surrounded by a bunch of armored man on horses as they had spear type weapons pointed to their necks.

"You are coming with us." A man with a demonic mask on his face said in a order with a fierce power to his voice. "Resist and you will die right here."

End - Soul Bound

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter - Desperation
♠ ♠ ♠
This one was not as long as I expected, but I will get it longer as I keep going. I will say, pay attention to the small things I add in.