Status: Hiatus.

Soul Bound

Chapter 5 - Desperation 2

Chapter 5 - Desperation 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon the blast, Kusa scared at the amazing speed before him he knew he must become under control. The man pointing his weapon to him he sprinted straight at him. "I have to win... I MUST WIN." He thought as the man spoke up.

"Heh... Surprised? You shouldn't, that is a specialized energy blast of my soul. Faster then sound my friend..." He said with a wicked smile upon his face. "Count yourself lucky I missed only to show you real power." He then closed his eyes for a moment as then reopened them, "Now rest in peace and die thief." With that the glowing weapon shot out.

Upon hearing this, and with the determination he jolted to the left just dodging it and being hit on the side with a deep burn. He skid through the dirt and rolled four feet before stopping. Kusa then sprinted to the man and went for a punch but was blocked. He now in the air from a superman like attack, landed and brought his left foot towards the mans head and then spun sending his right foot in a turn around to his where his foot went to add for the double power. This caused Joseph to stagger a bit and then was upper punched to the chin from Kusa.

"I am not a thief!" He yelled as he dodged back as Joseph went to stab him. It had just touched making a mark, but not deep and his shirt ripped. Joseph smiled as he then used that momentum to spin around and use what he did to get close and cut to the mans head. Kusa would not allow it as he held his hands up to his left part of his face, the forearms blocking the attack as a part of the blade stuck in his skin. He then went to knee the man only to his the armor. Joseph then flung the weapon like a fishing pole sending Kusa flying into the dirt. The motion of what wa shappening was effecting him, where was he? His home, friends, family... His father who died and his mother who left to the hospital that night. He did not want Toshiro to die. He had to do something... Anything.

"Please... At... At least let my friend go... Please..." He begged looking at the dirt and tears rolling down. "I don't know who you people are or even where I am, but I will take the death blame if it so much is needed for such a fact of doing nothing!"

The Joseph heard this dropped the tip of his bladed weapon to the ground. "You know... I just do as I am told, those... Swords, where relics to us. You say you are not from here?" Joseph began to think if the boy was truthful, the emotions rolling out of him like it was. He needed to make sure. He could not handle killing someone who did nothing.

"No, I have no idea what area of Japan I am even from!"

"Japan? Is that where you are from? I think I see now." He then turned to the shadowed man above sitting in a throne. "My Lord, May I ask for a pardon? If he says what he said is true, then he can not be a thief. I request an fast evaluation Sir!"

Thinking hard upon hearing this, the King knew this would make him look back, the mind evaluation was a need. "I see... Then we shall do it. Him help us all if it is the Ones I think that put this boy and his friend behind this... Possibly to mess with us and screw us over." He then stood up and swiftly swung his hand in the air in command, "TAKE THIS BOY AND HIS FRIEND WITH OUR GENERAL NOW!" He yelled to his men. The man in armor bowed as he took the boy.

"What is going on?"

"You are to come with me... I am General Joseph of the Crimson Knights. And you will be interrogated till we find out what is going on." He told him as he was then lead out of the arena. They made their way to the halls that stood in the roof twenty feet to thirty feet from their heads. Massive statues with what seemed to be hero's. Then he came across one that seemed strange. It for an add reason reminded him of Mr. Norm, that then reminded him of home. The only difference was this man was younger and buff. His hair longer and what seemed like a scare over his right over, but on the edge end towards his ear.

"I see you found Noah. He was a powerful man many years ago."

"How long ago?"

"Well... three hundred years ago. If what you said was true, then be lucky I thought fast to save you. Because we are in high alert of a group that is extremely powerful and you might be the ticket to finding them. But in this world, there is 730 days. Our would is an interdenominational plan made of soul particles that is very much a borderline of the death and the life. We have a galaxy. But never ventured as we use other means. But Noah was a Hero beyond any we have seen. If he wished to, he could wipe us all out in a flash. Because of him we are here today. Back then a beast that was like us. Skin on the out, and bone on the inside. But he had two sets of bone, one on the outside over his skin. He had no legs that we have records of and had a massive serpent like tail. His energy was so massive that the very thing that protects us and keeps our land alive was shattering before him. It was like a demon from hell itself... It ha..." He was stopped by someone far off.

"COME ON!" They said as Joseph forgot and was scratching the back of his head with his eyes closed. "Sorry, haha I get lost in history sometimes. Great for old strategies." They then continued along the hall towards their destination.

Far off in a dark room at an unknown location sat a white table. It from the center had four black lines shooting out and growing wider, very much like an umbrella. The table sat eight seats. One of which was a figure who, based on his shadow and the shadow on him, was sitting upright and arms crossed. When he spoke, it was that of an aggressive voice, one with power and terror to it. One that would go and take on those in its path.

"So... I assume I am here for a reason?" He asked. Another spoke from behind the chair of another directly in front of the man.

"Well my Lord, the information rega..."

"I do not care about this boy again... What does he have that poses something I can use? To be frank, I am getting extremely annoyed just being here talking about him..." He said to the man.

Soon the picture appeared of the aerial view of the arena where Kusa and Joseph began to walk to.

"I still sense nothing worth me killing..." The rage like one said.

"Calm down princess... If you use your brain for once Gekido, you would see the promise to him."

"What did you just call me?" Said the man as he slammed his hands on the table.

"I said that it makes you look more feminine."

"You little rodent... You are-a-making me a so mad!" He bellowed as his muscles grew slightly from the rage. He then heard the man give a small cold laugh. "THAT'S IT!!!" HE yelled as a burst of his power surged through the room as he flipped the table far int the air. He the kicked the man far into the wall as his follower Anger tried to stop him. "Sir I am with you, but now is not the t..." He was then smacked like a fly with out him being looked at taking his head right off.

The man he kicked left a part of the wall broken as he stood up. "Ok... Ok... Enough. We need to get back to order..."

"You and your people acting like nothing phases you..."

"We will finish this later..."

"How about a better idea... I take on this boy, he beats me or even puts a scratch on me, I will bring him here. He doesn't and dies, then no worry. Either way a win win for us."

"I am surprised y..."

"What was that?"

Soon another spoke up that was resting his mouth that was also covered by his hands that held each other in a serious gaze. "That is enough... Both of you... Gekido... You wish to do this then go a head, get steam off of you or collect it. The rest of us will stay and watch."

"Then I take Fear until my guy brings me someone worthy of the title Anger. Plus Fears abilities will come in handy when I arrive." He said aloud. He face now shown, he is light-skinned with dark eyes and long black spiky black hair reaching mid-back with short bangs framing his forehead. As an adult Gekido is very tall with a lean but well-built frame. He wears a crown with a blue jewel in it. In addition to the crown, Gekido wears a golden necklace, boots, wristbands, and a belt that all sport blue jewels like his crown, along with golden bands on his upper arms and neck. The rest of his attire consists of white pants and a red sash.

With that he left the building with a man known as Fear who worked for a man sitting in a chair in front of him known as Terror. Before he left, Terror not even caring to look whispered a phrase of words to Fear, "Remember to get me information on them. Anything is good." He told him making sure no one heard.

Back at the city, Kusa asked the General a question that had been on his mind, "So what City is this?"

"This is Herculos, the great city of wealth, happiness and power. I serve as head commander of all the forces and the army of the Crimson Knights."

"I see." Kusa then saw a door a head of him, "And this is Toshiro's location?"

"Yes... We um... Tend to..." But before he could finish, Kusa rushed to the door that opened to show Toshiro in a room with many seductive girls feeding him and treating him like a king. Grape, apple and more just added and added. Each filling him with delight.

Kusa's face dropped at the sight. "KUSA!" Toshiro said rushing to him with a huge smile, "I was wandering when it would be your turn! I thought you left me."

"Left you!? I was being killed and attacked while they.... They... Treated you?!" He then turned to the General. "WHY IS HE BEING TREATED LIKE THIS IF I WAS BRANDED A THIEF!?"

Crossing one arm and resting his other on his forearm, he tapped with the free one his lip with his index finger while looking up. "Yea that is a good one. I thought you knew."

"Knew! Know what? Bag off my head and nearly killed?!"

"Hey hey look at the bright side!" Joseph said with a huge smile.

"What bright side?!"

"...." His mouth was left open and finger in the air. "Yea I got nothing."

Kusa sighed loudly and fell to the floor floating like paper. Upon landing he opened his eyes with a tired look when a girl came to him. "Banana?" She asked with a bright smile, but he rejected her upon seeing a girl walk through the hall.

Quickly he jumped up to the door and looked out to his left, hanging on the door. He tried to find her, but nothing. He ran through in hopes to find her. He was turning the corner when he bumped into her.

"Ouch!"

"I... I'm sorry. Here let em help you." He said as he saw that she dropped a few books. He tried to grab them, but she rejected like it was a secret.

"No! Just go! You have ruined everything!" She demanded as she got up and left down the hall. General Joseph placed his hand on his shoulder seeing the whole thing.

"Don't mind her, she tries to study a lot with those books of hers. That was the princess."

"The Princess? I didn't mean to do that, I... I just thought I saw something."

"It's fine. She is like that to a lot of people." Soon a sharp look came over the generals face, but did not make it clear as to what it was or that he was even doing it. His only thought, "Who is this... This Power..." He thought.

What the power was turned out to be the man from before, Gekido, he stood in the air above the city right above the out skirts.

"Heh... And the fun begins." He said with a crooked and most evil smile.

End - Soul Bound
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Gekido, the man with the terrible power of strength and anger arrives to the scene, can they survive? Or will they be defeated? The first real enemy emerges here to test the ability of Kusa. Now Kusa will have to fight for his life against an enemy who nearly tried to kill his own and killed his own man with one blow, the Next chapter is the first real fight of this Arc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:
Please use this wiki I made to see all the characters and check up to see all the updates and new pictures of the character.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Chapter 6 - The Fearful Raging Madness
♠ ♠ ♠
The Wiki: http://soulbound.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Bound_Wiki