Status: Hiatus.

Soul Bound

Chapter 6 -The Fearful Raging Madness

Chapter 6 -The Fearful Raging Madness

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon feeling this presence, General Joseph ran to a nearby window, two very small dots in the sky outside the walls. “Crap…” He said aloud.

“What’s wrong?” Kusa asked in surprise to Joseph’s facial expression.

“I fear we may be under attack, we need to hurry and prepare if I am correct.” He said as he then went to lead him and Toshiro off to the armory.

All the while Gekido stood with his arms crossed, his black spiky hair with the bangs lifted up a bit from his golden head band like crown with the blue jewel in its center. “Fear…”

“Yes my Lord, it shall be done.” Fear replied as he vanished from sight at an impressive speed. Landing done in the center of the city he raised his arm outwards a he got a few looks. Soon a gassy like miasma of purple smoke fumed out from his skin like tiny holes in them spitting the gas out. He then spun around and created a ball of it as it filled the streets and breathed in by the people.

Coughing went on as some people feel to the ground, others seeing illusions of their worst fear. So much, as to force them into the trance of fear. Fear was the height of Kusa, about 5’9” with a slim built, his white hair that would shoulder length. A calm look and a white outfit like his Leader, Terror. A few soldiers that noticed this from the walls and from buildings tried to get in close, but avoiding the gas. One such group stood guard, “Watch your self’s men!” The leader of the group yelled as they got into a defensive position.

This was quickly failed from Fear speeding out of the smoke that seemed almost instant as he smashed his palm into the man’s face and chucked him, then spun to his left smacking another with his left back hand and then jumped while still spinning, then shot his right foot to the man that was to his right not in front from the spin and kicked him in the face that shot him into a building and threw the wall. All three defeated as a few archers appeared. A spiritual arrow in each bow ready to be shot, the arrows would shatter a spiritual essence, ultimately preventing that part of the body from regenerating, as they shot he jumped with a fast speed run to the side of the street, then shot gas at them as some shot their allies thinking it to be a monster.

“Ha-ha, weak fools.” Fear said in gesture to what was happening as he began to float up into the air. He was above the city as the light shined down onto him, he hands spread out and his coy smile and his shadow onto the land. “Now, learn FEAR!!!!” He yelled as form his sleeves and hand a powerful wave of the smoke shot out to cover the city. It reached a 250 feet radius both ways around him as he began to spin his hands around like he was mixing cake in the sky. The cloud of gas became to spin around the city and rise like a tornado of it.

General Joseph entered the armory to find Captain Asura, of the elites of the Crimson Knights and an agile man. Asura was a well-known leader of the fronts and had a black hair style, it was a messy to straight, depending on the time and it was colored with some white. “General, did you hear?”

“No I saw, get your men and get out. We ne…” Soon as he was talking, he became interrupted by a soldier bursting in, wounds and blood everywhere as he couched hard.

“Gas… Gas everywhere… Nightmares!”

“Get yourself together soldier! What’s it this ‘Nightmare’ you speak of?”

Soon the man began to swell as his eyes turned purple and check growing.

“Huh!?” Joseph said in shock, he had to think fast, “GET DOWN!?” With that the man exploded sending a wave of the gas outwards as they all ducked and crawled out with their eyes, mouth and nose closed and covered. They managed to get to a door that slid open as they neared and got out just in time. They looked back to see Joseph burst out with some weapons and armor.

“Put this on…” He said while panting hard. He handed each a katana and a set of basic covering armor. The chest plated with three layers, and the shoulder two. They got fitted up like the other knights, but more light in terms of cover, but were just as durable. “Good, let’s get going… We must defend this place. Afterwards your evaluation will be done.”

“Y… Yes sir.” Kusa replied.

“Then let’s go.” He said as the four ran towards a sliding automatic door. As it opened, they came upon a large wooden door that the two leaders pushed open. Kusa and Toshiro ran to see that they were on a cliff overlooking the massive city, below them was a dark cloud of a purple mass, but seemed to be in a poor district.

“It seems they are going out on us, MEN! READY YOUR ARROWS!” Soon some men above Kusa and Toshiro appeared in a shiny glistering Crimson Armor, their metal like bows with a weird looking string with a device in the center of the string laid in their hands. They pulled back as they began to glow light blue and the device grew a ball that shot to an arrow shape and they shot them off to the clouds. One by one each shooting as the arrows hit the cloud and dissolving the area they hit.

“What the…? What are those?” Toshiro asked in surprise of the attack.

“That is an arrow from one of our special bows that focus your spiritual essence into the device in the center of the string that is so concentrated, that one hit will dissolve that spiritual particle it hits. Even your arm, meaning it will not ever return. You would have lost those essences of the particles to the world to return to its very basic form. Although with enough practice you can return your particles, over time of course. This prevents people who can heal from regenerating their parts.” Soon Fear could be seen in the center of the storm gas cloud as he then appeared in front of them. Just over the castle wall ledge. When he appeared there was ripping sound from the speed.

“He is flying? Can you do that?” Toshiro asked but no answer.

“State your business…” General Joseph demanded from Fear.

“Our business is simple… But you may not know, I will tell you that I do wish to see how powerful the fabled General Joseph Allan really is.” He said with a wicked smile.

Soon he shot a line of the gas at the archers as they entered their deepest fear. With that he appeared in front of them as he shot a ball of gas to them that would explode, but was cut off as Joseph shot one of his beams at it like with Kusa. “I said to state your business…”

“Heh, I do not need to answer to you being…” He said with a frowning look to them as if a pest in a house. He then shot a ball at Joseph and 3 towards Kusa, Joseph only had time to his as Asura jumped in front and used his shield on his left forearm that spun out into a big shield.

As this went on, Fear lunged towards them as Joseph jumped over the ledge and blocked the incoming punch from with his weapons metal pole.

“!!!” – Fear (Meaning in surprise of what happened.)

With both hands on the ends and pushing on the man’s center fist, he then brought it up by giving force to his that brought Fears fist up too. He then swung his bottom end of his weapon towards the intruders face. Fear bent back with his head as his teeth gritted at the attack just dodging it.

“Crap!” he though in his head as he made his dodging move. He then went to punch again as his fist covered up in a gas like aura that covered up to his forearm as he punched to Joseph. Joseph, who blocked this, was thrown down through the sky by the force as Fear the pointed his palm to him and a gas like energy formed into a hard solid dark purple ball. He then shot it to Joseph as he was in surprise as his eyes widened from it as it reached him and all that could be seen was a big explosion of the gas. Fear then turned to the three who saw.

“General!” Asura screamed looking down over the edge.

Asura then jumped onto the ledge and towards the man bringing his sword down towards the invader. But before it could he, it was blocked with right forearm. “Heh, you think you can break through me?! I would not be stupid enough to let my body be hit without using some form of protection.” He then pushed out as Asura came back landing on the ground in front of the two. With that Fear lifted his sleeve. Soon tiny pores showed as gas shot out to them in attempt to put them in the illusion. All that could be seen as a mass of a while wall with a red boarder outline.

“What!?” Fear said looking down only to see General Joseph panting from the move. “How the hell did you survive?! That much gas should have killed you!!!”

Soon a smile showed its way onto his face as he told him, “Why don’t you find out…”

Before Fear could react, Joseph was in front of him in a blade upper cut that sliced his chin as he flipped back. Blood dripped from his chin where the cut came from showing it going from the chin to right under his eye. Landing on the wall with the rest he ordered them to stand back as Fear shot a wave of gas to them. Spinning his staff like weapon around from in front, to his sides and behind and above him in a fast pace as the cloud mixed in allowing control as he threw the end to Fears area with the force of wind sending the gas back and then as he was covered shot as blast of the energy from his staff to Fear.

The blast was on its way there as Fear watched in surprise at the speed as it neared him. Before it hit, something it back as a man slowly came down.

“So… You are the boy? Not much fight in you it seems.” Gekido said aloud.

“What do you want?” Asura said to the man.

“I am Gekido the Kanjo of Rage, one of the Eight Legendry Kanjo.”

Both Asura and Joseph brought a stunned look to their face at the sight and sound of that word. But then Gekido took notice of Kusa and Toshiro who did not even say or react. “You feel it don’t you? The very essence of me being here fills you with rage doesn’t it?”

“I believe you were asked a question Gekido.” Joseph told him.

“Why I am here to fight of course… Ha-ha-ha, it should be bluntly obvious by now.”

“Somewhere else…” Kusa stuttered out. Gekido looked at him with one eye brow raised. All the while Asura standing next to him whispered with Joseph blocking the view.

“I need you two to focus yourself… Try to find some spirit energy in you and focus it to your feet and legs. Then run past him, ground or not just trust me.”

Toshiro and Kusa did as he said as they tried, but Kusa managed first. He felt the power in him as he tried to focus. It was little, but it was there. He never felt such a feeling before. “What is this?” He thought to himself. Now wasting time he ran and jumped. He noticed he moved so fast, but too fast. He just kept going. He looked down at the cloud and the people that looked dead. “I have to do something.” He said as he neared the outside of the wall and landed in a harsh smash on his shoulder and side as he skidded through the dirt. When he looked back Asura followed with Toshiro being held in his hand.

Soon Joseph followed, but it seemed as if the man just allowed it. He the vanished from sight. “Where did he go!?” Kusa asked aloud as he suddenly heard that ripping effect.

“Heh, pretty good for a first timer.” Gekido said as he then thrust his leg up into Kusa’s ass and send him flying to the others. “Shall we begin?” He said cracking a evil smile.
End - Soul Bound

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:
Don’t forget to check the wiki for details on the characters! Beware of some spoilers, but none of which will affect you much. Two pages have a Viz picture, but the others do not and this will not take you directly to that page.

http://soulbound.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Bound_Wiki

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Chapter 7 - Rage, Anger and Aggression