It Just Takes Some Time

Introduction

“You heard what I told you, take your pants off.”
I stared at Mr. Jean, a very strict substitute I apparently had today. I stared at him bewildered, all I did was ask to use the washroom and he comes barging in accusing me of skipping class. Then he’s telling me to take off my pants!
I mean he is pretty hot, and illegal which makes it all the better. But in a school bathroom? Seriously, even I have more class than that.
”Just take off your damn pants Parker!”
“WHY?!?!”
He started to tug at my slightly loose fit jeans that I’d never worn before.
“Because, I need to check if your dick is still wet from really pissing! I know you didn’t you little hooligan! Parker! Parker!! PARKER!”
I lifted my head from my drool infested desk.
“Mr. Parker! I am new here and I would like a little respect, seriously dude.” I looked up to the guy that was in my, oh so real dream.
I touched my legs and noticed I had my regular panted on jeans, as my mum would say it. ”Please don’t tell me you’re Mr. Jean?” I squinted.
He walked away taking off his Grey sweater and sighed. “At least you paid attention to my introduction.”
I groaned and hit my head against my desk forgetting that I drooled. My head slipped and I tumbled off of my chair and onto the white floor. I just lay there, waiting for first class to start.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment my children :D