It Just Takes Some Time

Chapter 5

“Jesus Jason, if you would’ve had someone in that bathroom with you I would’ve thought you were fucking them unconscious.” Josh screamed as I walked out of the bathroom in only a towel.
”Hey, you never know, I could’ve been fucking myself.” I shrugged walking over to my closet to pick out some pajama bottoms. Hanson started laughing insanely and I looked over at the two on my bed. Josh was staring at me, mouth wide. “What’s your problem?” I asked cocking an eyebrow.
”That would be so hot.”
I kind of just stared at him not knowing how he could say that in front of Hanson, and Hanson didn’t even mind. He was just laying there on Josh’s lap still giggling into his chest.
I just smiled, and nodded walking over to get a pair of socks and dropping my towel. “Well must your lucky day huh?”
I was used to doing this. I’ve been friends with these guys since I was in elementary school. Plus we’re all mature here, we don’t go around saying, ‘ew I seen your ass,’ or ‘ew I seen your dick’. It’s all the same. All good.

“The view from over here is lovely,” Josh laughed, nudging Hanson, who giggled appreciatively and nodded along as I bent over to grab my clothes off the messy floor… and took my sweet time doing so.
“Woo!” they cheered as I slowly pulled on an Under oath t-shirt and faded, skin-tight jeans, knowing I looked damn good. And. fuck underwear, Kay? I have two words for you : cling-age, package.
so, I can obviously turn him on, I thought, looking at the definite excitement of Hanson. Now, how about mr.Jean?
Catching my look at him, Hanson laughed and grabbed a pillow to sit on his lap. “So, Jason.” He said casually.
“Yes, handsome? Er, Hanson. Sorry.” I winked. Josh looked at me with a cocked eyebrow and mouthed “watch it, Hun,” I smiled at him and redirected my attention back to his boyfriend, taking a seat at the edge of my bed.

“We’re going out tonight.”
“Yes, and?”
“Wanna come?” I snorted.
“And be a third wheel for you horn dogs?”
“We’re going to a club, babe. You won’t be alone for long.” I smiled at the thought of just how true that was, but shook my head.
“No, you know what? I’m going to … watch a DVD.” Liar.

I would’ve gone, don’t get me wrong, but… someone wrote a phone number on my hand that I forgot to mention, so…
“Aw, c’Mon…” Josh whined. I smiled at him and bit my lip.
“No, I’m tired. Don’t feel like doing anything. Next time, babe.” Both of them groaned and smiled at them.
“You know what? I’m going to get naked again and watch… The Devil Wears Prada. So, out, ladieths,” I lied, throwing in a fake lisp on the word “ladies.” They laughed and stood, holding hands. Each kissing one of my cheeks at the same time, they said goodbye and left. I waited ‘till I heard the front door close to whip out my cell phone and dial Derrick’s home number, a smile plastered to my face.

“Hello?”
“Hey,”
“Jason?”
“That’s my name, Hun,” I laughed.
“What are you doing tonight?”
“Getting naked. Wanna come?” I could hear the smile in his voice when he replied,
“Tempting, but, I’m going to a movie, I think. But… I have no one to go with. Do you know anyone?”
“Hmmm. Anyone in mind? I could ask him for you,” I bit my lip again in anticipation of his answer.
say yes say yes say yes say yes sa-
“Well you see there’s this young man, Jason…” I smiled and let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding
♠ ♠ ♠
:]
Comments are wanted greatly.
:D