It Just Takes Some Time

Chapter 7

My lips played there way around Derrick’s thighs, then up to the problem I have caused. I looked up at the beauty that I had in my hands and smirked as his head tilted back and his mouth forming the shape of an O.
I let my mouth play the wonders it’s learned to do over the years and felt dominant as I had Derrick moaning for more. I could hear the ending credits music ringing in my ears so I sped up letting out a throaty moan bound to do anything but turn him off.
My hands ran under his shirt over his slightly built stomach and around to his back pulling him towards me.
With one last moan from both of us, I accomplished my mission.

“Jason…”
I mumbled a yes, and crawled up on Derrick’s lap, resting my head on his relaxed shoulders.
“That was amazing. But I’m getting in so much trouble if someone finds out.” He whispered twirling his hands around my hair, almost lulling me to sleep. “No one ever will love.” I yawned quietly to myself. I felt a warm pair of lips gently brush across my temple, and a slight smile was accompanying them.

“I’m hungry.” I stated plainly, earning a chuckle from Derrick. “Well then, I guess we should go eat?”
I started to feel a bit of guilt, not wanting him to waste his money on me. I mean he’s pretty much risking his job just watching a movie with me out of school, not to mention me giving him head then bringing me out to eat.
”Uh I should actually get back home. I need to make sure my dogs don’t like shit on the floor or anything.” I said scrunching up my face remembering the last time I had to do the unholy duty.
“Well then, can I come over for a bit then?”
I looked up at his eyes, they were sincere nearly innocent and I couldn’t help but give into what I wanted to do.
”Of course, let’s go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment andddddddddddd
more boysex? :]