It Just Takes Some Time

9.

He leaned down to attach my lips to his, darting his tongue into my mouth with the eagerness of a 14 year old. I couldn’t help but flip us over to be the dominant one of the two of us. I passed the slightly swelling lips that belong to Derrick and head straight down to the tender flesh on his pulsing neck.

After countless minutes of squirming and moaning I managed to get Hanson and Josh’s attention. The condom packages were ripped open and pulled on. I smiled down and Derrick caressing his cheek, then slammed myself down onto him.
I bit my lip getting used to the pain instantly as I seen a face of pleasure wash over Derrick’s sharp features.
I smirked and bounced myself up and down trying to find my spot that I knew oh too well.

My head slumped down and I noticed that time has passed as Hanson is now behind me, inside of Derrick, and Josh placed inside of Derrick’s mouth.
The site was incredible. Better than any night club stripping bliss.
My head flew back and I quickened my movements knowing I was close.
Just before I lost control, I felt Derrick’s muscle spasm and jerk, and a warm sensation flowing through me.

Before I knew it, I was sprawled across the three other guys and took one of the few breaths I’d taken during that whole time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, non descriptive I know D:
I sawy.
I suck.