Status: "The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." Updates every Friday <3

Deducing Tragedy Part Two: Speak No Lies

Here and Now

Ben sat at the end of the bed and put his head in his hands. It had been a very long day. He hadn't seen Ann since early that morning, hell he hadn't seen much of her since they arrived in London. He knew that it would be tricky, that being here would scratch those old scars raw again, but he never imagined this. Tate was right; Ann was hell to deal with on the rare occasion that they did see her. It had been nearly a month since their plane landed, a week since Sherlock was brought on the case, and what had been the center of Ann's attention was now so low that she sometimes forgot why they were there.

At first he thought it was because of Sherlock but now he wasn't sure. He wasn't a fool; he knew that they belonged together. He knew that whatever was happening between Ann and him was only temporary. Hanna and Sherlock would be together in the end, as they should be. In all honesty he hoped it would be sooner rather than later. Despite knowing their fate he had fallen in love with the girl. He didn't know when it happened, or why, but she had gotten under his skin and made her home there. Their relationship was purely physical to her, he knew this, but to him it was more. He wanted her, her affection, her body, her heart. But she belonged to Sherlock, she always would.

If they would get back together it would be easier. They would be happy, she would be happy. He could handle it if he knew she was happy; because that was love, sacrificing everything to give another the chance to be happy. Ben could do that for her.

The door opened and she walked in. tossing her jacket and boots aside she walked up to him, her small hands running over his shoulders and up his neck to force him to look at her. She kissed him and he let her, his hands finding their place on her bum and squeezing softly. She smiled against his lips as she moved to straddle him. Her body was pressed against his and small hands roamed down to remove the tight maroon shirt he'd been wearing. They fell back against the bed, their lips moving feverishly; hers with anger, his with need.

She pushed up from him, her core rubbing against him as she did. The braid her hair had been in was a mess around her face and he tucked a loose strand behind her ear. She froze, her blue eyes filling with something that was gone before he could identify it. She kissed him again, more anger, more emotion behind this kiss but he went with it. He pulled her top up over her head and quickly got rid of her bra. She was beautiful, soft orbs like undisturbed snow fit perfectly in his palms and he gave them a squeeze.

"Harder," she breathed tipping her head back as she arched into him. He sat up and gripped her lush ass and flipped them over roughly. His mouth descending on the pink cheery tip of her right breast to suck hard, the once white snow now scared with red by his teeth. She moaned, her hands running though his hair, holding him too her. His other hand made its way down her body and flicked open the button of her jeans. Reaching inside he felt lace and silk which he quickly pushed aside to touch her soaking core.

She moaned again, this time in protest and he stood up and began to remove her pants, "these are just in the way," he grunted as he tugged them down her legs.

"Yours too," she muttered as she struggled with his belt. When they were both naked she grabbed him and pinned him to the bed her hand rubbing his raging erection. She positioned herself and slid down, letting out a loud, primal growl once he was fully sheathed inside her. She rolled her hips as she rocked back and forth on him and closed her eyes in ecstasy. He groaned as his hands found their place on her hips and he began thrusting up to meet her.

He looked up at her and smiled. The idea that he was giving her such pleasure wasn't why he smiled. He knew that in this moment he was replaceable. She could be having any of the men on the team and she wouldn't know the difference. He smiled because in these moments, when she was floating in a cloud of heat and ecstasy, she wasn't thinking about the case, or Sherlock, or Mathers. She was in a kind of peace. He was giving her that peace.

A loud cry ripped through her body as she came hard on him and he allowed himself to come too. Her body collapsed on to him and his arms came up around her as they rode down the after math of their orgasms. They laid like that for a while, his fingers tracing circles down her spine.

After a half an hour he looked down in concern. Usually she'd left by now; Ann was never one for cuddling after sex. She was asleep he realized with a shock. Ann rarely slept. He'd tried to give her something to help but she refused. For her to be asleep, now of all times, made him smile rather than worry. Perhaps rest was a sign she was getting better, maybe soon she would be Hanna again.

"Ann," he whispered, so softly he barely heard himself. "I'm going to move you." He slowly picked up her body and positioned it so she was curled into his side, her head resting across his chest. She moved and he froze trying not to wake her.

"Sherlock," she sighed, tucking her face into the cook of his neck and moving closer. He nodded slowly as pain washed over him. He knew that Hanna and Sherlock would be together, if he believed in destiny he would say that it was fate. But it still hurt to know that she would never love him like he loved her. That these visits were temporary and that he was so easily replaced. But he had her right now, he thought to himself as his arms folded around her. She was here, in his arms and no one could deny him that.

One day Hanna and Sherlock would be together but right now Ann belonged to Ben, and that was all he cared about.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg I still cant believe I wrote that O_O I was blushing the whole time and all night all im gonna think about is this and UGH.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT ANYWAY! leave your thoughts in the review/comment section cause I like hearing from you guys <3

ttfn

-KATY