Status: Active.

Ghost in the Mirror

Chapter 12

Devin's P.O.V

I have no idea what I'm doing.

It's been a good decade and a half since I've spoken to someone. And now I'm sat on the sofa watching horror films with Ricky. I can't remember the film name, but if I'm honest it's a little shitty. It's something about the paranormal and Ricky looks a little scared. I smile lightly and turn back to the screen to witness someone being dragged downstairs. I let out a snort and giggle before glancing over to Ricky who had his eyebrows raised.

"What?" I question, he grins lightly and shakes his head.

"You don't seem like a scary ghost. Like aren't you supposed to haunt people?" He asks. I raise my eyebrow and give him a evil grin.

"Do you want me to haunt you?" His eyes widen and he quickly shakes his head while gripping onto the blankets. I quickly teleport to behind Ricky and move my mouth to his ear.

"But we could have so much fun." He shrieks and jumps forward before tripping over his own feet. He lands on the floor but quickly gets back up and I appear behind him.

He tenses when I gently place my hands onto his hips and pull him back to my chest. I place my chin onto his shoulder and sigh at his warmth.

"D-Devin?" He asks when I bury my face into his neck, oh God he's so warm.

"Hmm?" I murmur.

"W-What are you doing?"

"You're so warm, it feels nice." He shivers lightly as I speak. I grin and lift him up, making him yelp, before walking back to the sofa and sitting down with him in my lap.

I can see his face turning a dark shade of red and I can feel his erratic heart beat. I sigh happily and place my chin on his shoulder while focusing back on the TV. After a while I can feel Ricky relaxing a bit and actually leaning back into my chest.

The film soon finishes and Ricky starts to pull himself from my grip but I whine lightly while pulling him back. He sighs and leans back into my chest, making me smirk and bury my face back into his neck.

"You're going to have to let go sometime." He comments while playing with the ends of his hair.

"And that time is not now." I mutter. A phone starts going off and Ricky quickly grabs it from his pocket before answering.

"Hey Chris." He says, I look back over at the TV to let him have a little privacy. But when his body starts to heat up a little I look back over to see him blushing and hissing down the phone.

"You alright Ricky?" I ask, making him jump slightly. He nods and gives me a reassuring smile before wriggling from my grip and walking quickly into the kitchen. I pout at the loss of his body heat but settle down and continue to watch the TV.

I frown as I hear tyres of a car outside. I glance at the clock and mutter curse words before appearing into the kitchen and managing to scare the shit out of Ricky. I point to the clock and his eyes widen before quickly ending the phone call.

"Um, the boys have invited themselves around for tomorrow, so I'll see you then?" He asks, I nod and grin before appearing back into my bedroom.

I let Ricky's energy flow from me to make myself unknown again before flopping down onto my bed. I grab my diary and a pen from under the pillow before starting to write down the day's events.

Tomorrow should be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is bad and I'm sorry.