Status: Active.

Ghost in the Mirror

Chapter 5

~ 6 years later ~

Ricky's P.O.V

Finally, hell is over for another day. With hardly any homework, which is a bonus. Less detentions for when I don't do it. I quickly rush through the crowd, not wanting to be late for a ride home again. Last time some asshole was blocking the whole corridor, so the guys left without me and I had to walk home in the rain, not what I would call fun.

Once out of the school doors I make my way to the parking lot and towards Ange's car. The car is actually in view, but of course some large lump gets in my way before I can get there. Great.

"What have we here? Ricky Horror I believe?" And of course, it's some of the school jocks.

Rolling my eyes, I go to move past, but of course get pushed back.

"Dude, don't touch me." I hiss, straightening out my black hoodie and giving him a glare. And it looks like i'm about to get a mouth full, but luckily a wild Chris appears.

"C'mon Rick, leave the dicks to work out the alphabet." He jokes before grabbing me and making a quick exit, I laugh and let myself be dragged across the lot to everyone else.

"You didn't catch the stupid did you Rick? Otherwise you're walking home again." Balz warns me, I put on a confused face.

"So ten comes before seven or after seven?" I ask, crossing my eyes over and sticking out my tongue. Everyone laughs, and we soon afterwards all pile into the car.

As it's Friday and I have the largest home out of us all, we're all having a movie night around mine. And when I say movie night, I mean watching some Tim Burton films before ordering some chicken wings and then watching The Office. Perfection.

We soon arrive and park outside, before jumping out and wondering inside.

"Hi Mum!" I call into the kitchen, making her head pop out and give us a smile.

"Hey boys, make sure to keep the place clean!"

"Will do!" We all chorus, before plopping down onto the couch and making Ryan order chicken wings. It should be another good weekend.

***

"Aw, is little Ricky scared of the haunted room?" Chris teases before pinching me cheek, making me hit him on the upper arm.

"Fuck off! I am not scared, it just gives off a bad feeling." I explain, making the guys laugh at me and throw over a pillow.

"Are you scared of the Ghost?" Angelo jokes, I just angrily cross my arms and give them all glares.

"I am not going in there, and that's final." I huff, but Chris just gives me a 'you're going to go there?' look before standing up and walking over to me, I scoot back until my back hits the wall, which just makes him smirk.

"Don't you dare Chris, I will beat your ass." I warn him.

"I'd like to see you try Horror." He chuckles before grabbing hold of me, and pulling me up until i'm slung over his shoulder. I yelp and hit his back, before kicking out my legs, but of course he wraps his abnormally long arms around my legs, holding them in place.

"Let's go then." Josh smiles, as they all follow Chris and me out of the room. We all walk in silence down the corridor until Chris stops outside the door, he looks back at the guys and gives my legs a pat before turning the door handle and letting the door swing open.

I shiver as the cold air hits my butt, I notice that all the guys frown and shudder lightly as well. I swear that Mum has the heating on, but maybe it's just because the room hasn't been opened in years. Nine years. I shake my head lightly, trying to forget those thoughts.

"You've seen the room, can we please go back to mine now?" I ask quietly, but they all just ignore me and wonder into the room, Ryan closing the door behind him. Chris sets me down lightly, and I give him a smack around the head.

"Do that again Cerulli and I will chop off your balls and feed them to Balz." I warn him, making Josh elbow me in the stomach lightly.

"See Ricky, no Ghosts or Ghouls." Ryan says, I turn towards him and narrow my eyes.

"Then why are we here?" I growl before turning and making my way towards the door, but of course before I can get any further Chris pulls me back.

"Ricky, we're just playing with you, nothing is gunna hurt you." He tells me while resting his large hands on my shoulders, I sigh and nod lightly. It was years ago, I should be over this by now.

After everyone gives me a small smile, we all spread out and look around the room. Well, apart from Ryan who just lies on the bed and watches, lazy shit. I walk over towards the window, it looks over the garden and I can see my mother planting some more flowers. We'll have no room left soon.

"Woah." I look around and see Angelo crouched in front of something, I walk over and see a floor board has been taken out, I'm about to complain to him but then I see what's inside. I bend down next to him and take out the two items.

One is a small black diary, with scribbles and band names all over the front. The other is a picture of a young boy who could be no older than 14 and a woman, who i'm guessing is his mother. I smile lightly at the picture, the two together looking happy. I hand over the picture to Ange and walk over to the bed before plopping myself down and opening the diary.

"Rick! Don't open that, it's not yours." Balz tells me, trying to reach for the diary. I move quickly though and hide it up my jumper.

"I don't think that anyone really cares for it anymore, we've been here for eleven years." I inform him, but he just shakes his head and gives me a warning look.

"Fine." I grumble lightly before handing over the diary, making him smirk with victory. He takes back the picture from Ange and places both of the items back into the floor, before covering it up again.

"It's not our place to read it."

"Boys! The Office is about to start!" My mother calls upstairs, everyone quickly runs out of the room and parades downstairs to the couch, but I make a quick excuse about leaving my phone on the bed, before running back and pulling up the floor board and grabbing the two items.

I hide them in my pocket and quickly rush downstairs, just in time.

I know I should listen to Balz and leave the diary alone, but it would just annoy me not knowing what's inside it. And of course what could go wrong? It's probably about girls, school and annoying parents. Nothing major.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta-da!