Status: Active.

Ghost in the Mirror

Chapter 6

Devin's P.O.V

I have to get that diary back. I couldn't just take it in front of them, a floating booklet isn't exactly normal. I just hope that they actually sleep tonight, but I seriously doubt it, every weekend they stay up until an unhealthy time in the morning.

I guess you're wondering why that diary is so important? Well let's say the most recent entry was yesterday afternoon, and I'm not too sure that Richard will understand why his name is mentioned in most entries.

I sigh and sit down on my bed, why did I keep that stupid diary? I should of burnt it as soon as I'd died, not keep it in some shit hiding place and make myself believe that no one would find it because it's in my creepy little room.

I look up lightly when my ears pick up the sound of small footsteps, then a door opens before shutting again. And being curious I quickly stand before walking through the walls until stopping inside Richard's room. I take a quick look at his appearance and raise an eyebrow, he's covered in flour. I notice that he is muttering lightly to himself, so I move a little closer and can just make out the words 'fuck you Ryan' before it becomes unclear again.

He moves into the bathroom, removing his flour covered shirt while doing so. If I was still alive, I'm sure my cheeks would be bright red. Still a horny teenager at heart.

But something comes to me. He's going to shower, why not take the diary? I smile at my plan and start to wander forwards into the bathroom, Richard has already stepped into the shower and is facing away from me.

Carefully, I walk over to his jeans and poke my hands inside his pockets, I try not to make much noise while doing so. Nothing in the first pocket, but my hand finds a familiar shaped book in the second. While keeping a close eye on the shower, I slip out the book and place it inside my jacket pocket.

I'm about to turn and leave, but the sound of the shower turning off stops me. I haven't seen someone's ass in years, and it's not like he can see me. I bite my lip lightly before turning around, and watching as he wraps a towel around his waist. If I'm a ghost because they're wondering what to do with me up there, I'm probably going to hell now.

I move slightly to the left a little so I'm stood behind him. It feels wrong doing this as Richard has grown up around me, but it's not my fault he turned out to be good looking.

But you know what I didn't expect? That when Richard looked up and peered into the mirror, he would lock eyes with me, drop the towel he was drying his hair with, and scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for it being short.