Status: Sorry it sucks <3

Fatal.

Worry is my middle name.

Chris' point of view.

I can't believe Ricky, he's making himself ill by not realising that he isn't like the rest of us and can't do as much as we can. We have tried to explain to him that because he is a created vampire and not born he'll get even more tired than he usually did when he was human, but he still insists on doing everything for us, I can feel the worry radiating off of Dev and I hate it. Ricky won't realise that we need to make sure he is fine, not only for his sake but for ours too. He is special to every single one of us.

Right now his skin is far too cold, just as Ange finished saying, and he cannot weigh more than 80 pounds, which is scaring everyone, but we can't admit it to him. Everything about him is fragile since he came back from the gap we all had from one another, and part of me wonders what happened to him during that time. Because I have heard everyone else talk about what they did during the time away, other than Ricks.

It didn't scare me so much because I know that he is one of the quietest in the group, only speaking when spoken to much of the time, and I feel like this is because he thinks he isn't equal to the rest of us, because he wasn't born like us it feels like he thinks he is less important, which is never the case with him. I don't like seeing him seem to fragile and so broken. Another thing about Ricky is that we cannot read his mind, all of us have that potential to read anyone's mind, but Ricky's, his is always a problem, as if there are barriers preventing us from seeing what he truly thinks.

I think he put them there himself, maybe during the two years away, so that other vampires could not access his thoughts, which is now preventing us from knowing what is truly wrong with him. I can hear Lee coming down the stairs and I move over ever so slightly, just enough so that I am holding Ricky close to my chest while Devin is clinging onto his hand for dear life. Those two are always together, and it really is the cutest thing, because Devin has come out of his shell so much for our little Horror, I only hope that he can return the favour sometime in the near future.

"Okay Horror, we need ya to stand up for us, and remove all clothing apart from underwear." Lee's voice is calm, he is one of the few people that has ever seen Ricky like this, due to us having to check his weight regularly a month back. I know that is senstive about his looks, but he moves to remove his clothing anyway, and I see everyone flashing him a reassuring smile. But nothing can prepare me for what I am looking at right now.

Scars are littering his torso, his upper back, his neck, and his hips. As if someone has repeatedly set fire to his skin, I could tell the skin was tender just by the movements Ricky was doing trying to see our reactions to his scarred skin, but we all remain impassive, anger is radiating off every vampire in the room, but Ricky is too young to know the feeling yet, still being a fairly newborn. I help him up and set him gently onto the scales and cringe at the number that flash on the screen.

71.
71.
71.

That is what the scales are telling us, and this is not good. Before Ricky has been 80 pounds or higher, he has never been below that weight, but now it seemed as if he had lost 9 pounds in the space of only a month. Gently taking his hand into my own, signalling Ghost, which we call Devin most of the time, to do as well we lead him over to the sofa, gently resting his body onto the sofa we both glance around the room to see the rest of the vampires in the room are slumped in sadness.

I see Ange and Lee talking off to the side, and I decide to listen in to their conversation, as I am the only one who has extended hearing. Which is definatley a good thing as this time is going to be needed for it. "Ange, his bones are too brittle and he is weak. He is needing blood but his body will regect it, it's as if the human side of himself is trying to fight the dominant vampire side of himself." Lee is explaining this as I listen in, I know Ange knows I will be listening, but he does not seem to care as he is saying something that shocks me..

"Blood needles. That would work, it's like bagged blood but he can still move around and go to school without anyone know that he's hooked up to them, two needles on each arm, being replaced at lunch break will give him the strength for the day, we can only hope that this works..."

I get cut off listening to Ange and Lee as Ricky's body begins to lurch forward and throw up blood. It's scary for us, because normal vampires are never sick, only when they are pregnant. Lee and Ange come rushing over to us and help us to get Horror into a more comfortable position. All I can currently think about is whether or not he will be okay, and whether or not our group will be able to save our best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama already, but yeah.