Status: Sorry it sucks <3

Fatal.

Why don't you understand that he's a broken man?

Chris' point of view.

I am terrified. The angle that Ricks arm is at shouldn't happen, you see vampires have the strongest set of bones, so they very rarely break, it is very hard to injure a vampire unless you have the proper equipment to do so. But here we are, everyday things are becoming a chore for him to take part in, and I can see it in Ghost's eyes that he is slowly beginning to lose hope that we will save the young boy we all care so much about. But that is not going to be the case.

Ghost is setting him gently on the sofa and trying to soothe a now sobbing Ricky which is heart breaking. The poor boy is terrified and we cannot even reassure him because we have no hope left to show to him, because who knows what will happen tonight, especially because we have a show to play in a few hours. I am tempted to call it off but I can't. The fans will be hurt and even though most of them say they understand we all know that they don't. A lot of them would rather we lose our gutairst and our best friend than not play a show.

,Maybe I am being a little unfair to the fanbase, but especially over here they seem to demand so much of us, it's a wonder that more of us don't get so run down. Ange is grabbing my hand, making me come out of my thoughts and he looks into my eyes, telling me I have to keep Rick very still if this is going to work. Blood needles is something dangerous for weak vampire, their veins are a lot harder to find and due to him being so young we do not yet know which type of blood he prefers, or whether he has even drunk from anyone living. Bagged blood is something a lot of vampires hate to tolerate, but maybe just maybe it could save Ricky's life.

I gently grasp his upper torso, making sure I am particualry careful not to knock his injured wrist. "Ricky, we need you to stay as still as you can, and make sure you don't move until we tell you to, no matter what, understand?" Ange's voice is calm, but I can hear the hint of sadness when he says no matter what, this could possibly injure the hurt newborn even further if not done correctly, unfourtunely only a few vampires we know can do this safely, and none are going to get here until tomorrow.

I see Ricky nod his head gently and then moan slightly as the first needles is injected into his left wrist. The thought that this could possibly make him weaker terrifies me, because I do not think that is possible, after a few minutes the other three needles are in and secured, and his wrist is rebroken to a more natural way and is secured with a cast that for anybody else, would make them play worse, but not Rick.

The rest of our friends are now starting to bring down their instuments or beginning to warm up for the show tonight, everything is slowly becoming better, but I am trying not to get my hopes up because Ricky's body could slowly reject the blood that has been given to him. Oli is looking at Ange and I can tell they are having a telepathic conversation, something a lot of us had together when we didn't want others to hear. Me knowing it would be about Rick decides to listen in.

"Ange those needles aren't going to help for long, through the show he's going to become weak and maybe even possibly pass out, are you all willing to risk the life of your best friend for the fans?" Oli's voice is cold, as if he knows the answer, but he does not like it, he is much older than the rest of us, so he knows a lot of things and has a lot of powers that we do not know anything about. But I also know that Ange has more than likely thought this all through.

Ange being himself just nods at the elder vampire and slowly turns to smile at me, opening his mouth as if he wishes to tell me something, hopefully not important because at that moment I hear the cries of Ghost and we are all rushing towards him and our injured friend, to see what could possibly be wrong now. At the back of my mind I can hear myself questionning myself on whether this gig is truly a good idea.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Oliver's point of view.

I do not understand the Motionless in white boys at all, something is telling me they do not understand how severe of a case that their young friend has. I have only seen something like this once in my life, and my vampire life combined, and that ended when I helped my friend Jordan, who had the condition. No one knows that he is infact a made vampire, the eldest one to have survived the burnings a few hundred years back, I am his protector, and only my band members know of this, but something is telling me Ricky knows, which is a good thing.

I of course know how to help the boy, but his friends are not letting me close enough to him to get him the things he most needs, they are far too protective of someone who has come so far. I can tell from the look in his eyes that he can protect himself, but everyone is seeming to think otherwise. Of course I understand because both Ghost and Chris have taken a liking to the sweet young boy, as have I. But unlike them I am able to think with my head, knowing he is in a far too fragile state of mind to think of these things now.

I am now storming outside the house and down to the venue that we are all playing tonight, our friends in Blessthefall will also be here, but that's something that I am going to shock the rest of the boys with later when they all arrive. After my talk with Ange it was decided that Ricky would still play, and even now the thought makes me more angry than I think I have ever been, the boy does not know of the dangers he is facing, but of course he is wanting to prove to the rest of us that he could do it. Which I admired a whole deal. But at the same time I wish that someone would stop him.

"Oliver? What's wrong with you?" Jordan's voice is quiet and soothing to the rage that I am feeling deep inside, and he knows that if anyone is to talk to me in this sort of mood, it is him. But I need to talk to him anyway, he is close to Ricky, almost like the rest of Motionless are with him. But this is only because he likes to be in company of someone that can help him with his problems when needed, and as I have said, Ricky has never put himself first, ever since we have known him.

Hands are on my own and a pair of arms are wrapped around my shoulders, I know this is Matt N and Lee because of their smell. They are trying to calm me down, I know this, but it is making my breathing becoming worse and the thoughts about our young friend to become darker. I just need them to help me, help him, and more importantly help the Motionless in white guys understand that they need to tell him no once in a while. Why do they not fucking understand this?!

"It's Rick, isn't it Oliver? You know you can do something to help him, because you did the same to me, but they won't let you near him, because they do not trust you with him, let me guess, Chris and Ghost are telling him he's going to be alright when you and I both know this could kill him?" Jordan's voice is now cold, emotionless, because he is best friends with us, and we know how much he cares about Horror, he is hating the fact he cannot be there for him, because we are the band that was drawn out to set up.

I just nod, and they are all looking sympathetically at me, and I can tell from the look in their eyes that they are going no where, they are here to help me get through to everyone else, and they are going to be here to help me find a cure, because that is what I am going to do. I am going to get their best friend the help they need. And that is why I have invited Blessthefall on this tour. Because there is one main thing we have now that will help Ricky get better. And this was going to be a long journey to getting everyone to accept it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So oli's point of view may come up a lot for a little bit, but maybe not. hope you enjoy <3