Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls

one/one

I knocked on his door quietly, not wanting to wake him up if he was asleep, even though his text message clearly said he was waiting for me. I glanced between doors, hoping none of the other boys would be peeking, as I held my breath, my heart hammering in my chest. This was all a game of chance and luck, with bigger cons than pros. I know if Matt caught me I would be in so much trouble, but not just with him. I had been a semi-public feature only known as ‘Shadows’ girlfriend’, but the fans knew we were thinking marriage down the road. But I wouldn’t just be Matt and the fans; the boys would be devastated if they knew I was cheating on him.

But I had faith in myself, and I knew my boundaries. I had been playing this game for the better part of the tour, and I was risking everything for these short yet intense nights of pure fun.

It didn’t stop me from feeling dirty afterwards though, when I crawled back under the blankets with Matt.

A few seconds passed before Brian opened the door and let me in, closing it with a click behind him. Normally we would be at each other, tearing into each other’s clothes and hair. But tonight was going to be different; we had time to build it up, and I knew Brian was going to take some advantage of it. Each of the boys had their own rooms, and I was pleased that Brian had picked one so close to Matt and mine’s. We smiled and headed over to the bed, sitting down. The game starts now, even though we only had a few hours to ourselves. I was grateful Matt was a heavy sleeper, and he didn’t normally ask questions if I wasn’t in bed with him.

I stretched out on the bed, laying on my back to look up at him. “I wish the pool didn’t close at nine,” I said softly, rolling onto my stomach with my legs in his lap. I was giving him every excuse to touch me, to make my butterflies go crazy and to make my palms sweat. We didn’t do cute, Brian and I. We couldn’t; the chemistry between us was heavy with lust and passion, and ‘cute’ just didn’t fit in there.

I felt his fingers on my bare feet first, softly running up and down along the arch of my foot, making me shiver as I bit my lip. His guitar fingers, the ones that made beautiful noises come from instruments. This was the beginning of the best part of our nights together. Brian’s talented fingers making my skin rise in gooseflesh, the shift of his weight, and the heat of his skin. I looked over my shoulder at him as he rolled my pajama pant legs up, lifting my leg to kiss my ankle. No one really talked about it, but Brian had a slight foot fetish. Or a fetish for my feet, we can’t really be sure.

“Bry, that tickles.” I murmur, knowing I can’t be too loud. We can’t be loud; Johnny’s down the hall and Zacky’s room is just beside us. Arin is beside Matt and I, which Brian being the furthest from us. Regardless, we knew if any of the boys even thought that something was going on between Brian and me, things would instantly change between all of us, and that was one of the risks I couldn’t take. I could feel him smile against my skin and he kissed my foot again, before he let it go. The seconds of pure sexual tension was palpable and I could practically hear his erection throbbing between his legs.

Then his familiar weight settled on top of me. His breath was hot against the side of my neck and I moaned, squirming slightly. “You’re so bad for me,” He whispered as his hands held my hips down, as he ground down against my ass. I moaned again, as his teeth grazed my earlobe, making me shiver again. He knew exactly how to be rough with me, something Matt avoided. Matt loved to make love, to sweep me off my feet and carry me to bed, but… Brian picked me up and threw me down, biting and scratching and humping.

There was just something wild that Brian had that I wanted. Craved. Needed.

We quickly shed our clothes, my pajama pants and panties being flung to the door while his jeans and shirt were pooled at the end of the bed. Pillows were moved and the covers were kicked into submission, as we hurried to feel – and fill – one another. “Brian, please…” I whimpered as he spit in his hand; he held my hip with one hand as he rubbed his saliva onto his dick, leaning down to spit on my sopping vagina. “Say my name, say it.” He grunted as he rubbed the head of his cock along my slit, making me mewl as I took a breath. “Bria-“ He pushed into me with one solid stroke, bottoming out as he pressed his hips aggressively to mine.

I swear to God, it was like the world was muted and slowed down as he pressed so deep into me.

He pulled back and shoved right back in, grunting as I clamped around him, my toes curling in sheer pleasure. I clutched the sheets and pressed my face into the mattress, moaning as the sounds of our wild fuck started to fill the room. Did I mention that he was wild? He bent over me and grabbed my hair pulling my head up from the mattress, riding me hard. “Fuck you, Riley, I fucking… aarg,” He groaned softly as he released my hair and pounded me, making my entire body rock back against him. I loved it when he cussed me out, I loved how rough he was with me. I just hated cheating on Matt with him, regardless of how Brian made me feel for a few hours. “B-brian… Bry!” I gasped as he reached down between us and rubbed my clit.

He groaned and grunted as he slammed home each and every thrust, grabbing my hips as he let me take over my clit. Brian would leave bruises, I was sure of it. He did almost every time we got together. Bruises that Matt would take the blame for because that was what he did; he let me put false memories into his head of us fucking, his tattooed hands grabbing me when he would never do that. I groaned as my orgasm quickly rose through my body, and Brian gave one last brutal shove before he pulled out and away, letting his cum splatter over my legs and feet.

I was rubbing my clit furiously before I felt his tattooed fingers slam hard into me. That was all I needed as I squealed and came. If he hadn’t reached around me and covered my mouth, our nighttime ritual would be exposed. I shuddered and gasped once he released my mouth, and slumped against the bed. “God, Brian…” I laughed softly, rubbing my face. I would be stiff; that was another level of force I hadn’t expected from him. When he didn’t join me on the bed I soon realized something was wrong. I sat up and looked over at the door, where I saw the one person I wished I didn’t see. My stomach dropped and I instantly felt like being sick, especially when I saw the angry tears in his eyes.

“Matt.”
♠ ♠ ♠
My first one shot! Lord, it's long ><