Status: just for fun

Je t'aime, tu sais?

UPDATE!

Hey guys!

FIRST order of business:

To show how much I love you guys and to celebrate hitting 70+ chapters, I found us all a beautiful new layout, brought to you by the lovely ny2013. I connected with ny2013 after finding her story about John Tavares "I Want Crazy." I just LOVE it and highly recommend it!!! She also has a finished story about Jonathan Toews called "Since Forever," you should definitely check out, as well!
Anyway, something BIG happened at the end of the last chapter and I think all your romantic gurus got caught up in the intimate/cutesy stuff to notice. It was a cliff hanger for a reason, LADIES! Think about Bergy's history with the Flyers if that helps...
OK!
Busy with playoffs. Will update as soon as I can.

SECOND matter of business!

IF I were to start a series of one shots, would you all be interested? I want them to be about other players though; anyone in the NHL, really.
I'm thinking of taking requests for one shots that I would write and publish from you guys' submissions. Would you submit? The idea came from how I've had this craving for writing a short short about Adam McQuaid to the song Pickup Truck by the Kings of Leon, and then wanting to develop other characters from I Love You, You Know? a little bit. Like, I want to write a short short about Campbell and Emily going dancing. But, I would also be super interested in writing about Crosby, Sharp, other Bruins, non-Bruins OUTSIDE of my current Bergeron story. Anything you guys asked me about, really.

Would you guys be into it?
Let me know! Your wish may be my command ;)

Love!! xxoxoxoxox