Manic

Or For Worse

“So I’m naked right? And this sneaky little devil takes all of my clothes and boxers before running off with the car!”

“You left him?” I asked through my laughter.

“Yep, naked in the beach at three in the morning,” Katie shrugged.

“So I had to call James because she was kind enough to leave my phone. He picked me up and even brought me a towel. I got home around five all wrinkly and cold and had to sleep on the couch.”

“Shouldn’t have made fun of me,” his girlfriend shot back.

“It was a joke!”

The couple continued to bicker goodheartedly. I examined my friends. Logan wore a plain black V-neck with a leather jacket dropped over his fit frame. He had a light goatee grazing his sharp chin; his hair was perfectly gelled and shaped into the infamous round look he had perfected a couple years back. His date; Katie was the same height as my band mate. She had medium length wavy brown hair, her complexion was light and her lips pouted ever so softly into a sneer at the male beside her.

Then I heard it, a soft chuckle from beside me. I turned to face her.

Neche wore a button down white long sleeve top that I am pretty sure she stole from me, I would be angry if it didn’t look better on her. The top buttons were undone to reveal her black sports bra and she accompanied the outfit with blue skinny jeans and Adidas. I trailed my eyes to look at her face. Her hand extended to her wine glass filled with water and she took a drink pulling my attention to her lips. The bottom lip was plumb and had one piercing on the side that peeked out of her tan complexion. The top lip was relatively smaller in an imperfection I did not mind. The sweetheart top was sharp and curved into a thin shape to form her mouth.

Her cheeks were chubby making her dimples deeper than normal peoples and eyes almond shaped. Her dark brown eyes were always lined with black eyeliner. Her black hair was wavy and soft which always smelled of some type of fruit. I let my eyes fall back to her body.

Her tall frame but still a head shorter than mine sat back in the restaurant chair relaxing. Her body curved starting at her D sized breasts and going down to her stomach which held a slight pudgy factor but not one you can see under her clothes. Her hips were wide and her ass was almost nonexistent which bothered her way more than it bothered me. Under her jeans sat two long toned smooth legs and I almost groaned thinking of caressing them.

“Kendall!” I looked up and noticed everyone at the table was staring at me, all wearing matching faces of amusement.

“Huh?” They all laughed.

“We were asking you something but you were too busy eye fucking Neche,” Logan taunted shamelessly.

I shot an apologetic look at Nech seeing her blush and glare playfully at my friend across from me.

“Leave ‘em alone they are in the Honeymoon faze,”

“They’ve been married almost a year, they are not in the Honeymoon faze.”

“It’s true, I’m just in love,” I smirked and I see Nech roll her eyes.

“Speaking of which; where’s the party?” Katie asked.

“What party?” My wife and I asked in unison.

“Your one year anniversary is coming up you have to have a party!”

“No we don’t,” Nech laughed dryly.

“Yeah aren’t anniversaries more of a personal thing between only us?” I pointed out only to have the couple across from me scoff.

“That’s for old married couples! You two are young and in love and want to celebrate with friends at a pool party!” Logan corrected.

“We do?” Nech asked.

“Of course, oh James can barbeque!”

They both looked at one another and started planning our party.

“You know what we’ll set this up, you two don’t have to worry about a thing!” Katie said while Logan nodded.

I just shook my head while a waiter came and placed down our food. I looked over at Nech’s plate realizing I had no idea what she ordered.

Her dinner was a small steak with vegetables and mash potatoes on the sides.

I shot her a question glance and she lifted one sharply arched brow at me.

“You sure your stomach can handle that?” I whispered into her ear and I felt her body stiffen.

I pulled back to see her blank expression.

“I’ll be fine,” she pushed out through clenched teeth.

I was in trouble.

She was quiet for the rest of dinner only speaking when the couple across from her asked something. She laughed when supposed to and smiled at lesser funny stories leaving our friends none the wiser but me knowing this was calm before the storm.
We entered our small condo and she walked in before me going straight up the stairs. I sighed before closing and locking the door behind me and following. I walk into our bedroom to see her undressing and changing into her black basketball shorts and large tee-shirt that she slept in. Her moves were rapid and her breathing was uneven.

“When you went to the bathroom did you throw-up?” I asked recalling when she excused herself from the table quickly after a third of her plate was done.

She shot me a glare and I sighed softly.

“Why would you ask me something like that?”

“Because I am worried,” I sighed. “The pills make you throw-up everything-“

“Not that! About what I ordered.” She corrected.

“I just didn’t want your stomach upset,” she sat and put her face in her hands before groaning.

“I hate when you ask about it,”

“What?”

“About my Bipolar, and pills, and stomach, and moods, everything. I hate being asked about everything!”

“Babe,” I said softly and walked towards her before taking a seat.

When she made no move I placed my hand on her back.

“I’m just worried,”

“And I just don’t want to talk about it, every fucking day I have to answer some kind of stupid question about it and I’m just tired.” I rubbed her back and pulled her towards me in a comforting hug.

“I’m sorry,” she said softly and I pulled her away from me to throw her my confused expression.

“For what?”

“For being crazy,” she smiled and I chuckled.

“For better or for worse,” I answered before pulling her back in to hug me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fuck, my anxiety is bad today. Can’t really focus on anything.
-Neche