Manic

Interview Part 2

“So you listening in can’t see right now but the guys have some beautiful ladies behind them,” we all smiled. “So you think we can get the ladies up here, I think everyone wants to hear from them.”

“Yeah they’re sick of hearing us,” James joked and we laughed.

Our partners walked up and Carlos patted his lap and Alexa sat down and the rest followed their lead.

“So, introduce yourself and tell us what you are to the guys,”

“Hi I’m Halston and I am James’s fiancé,”

“I am Alexa, Carlos’s girlfriend,”

“Hi I’m Katie, Logan’s girlfriend,”

Nech leaned towards the mike like the other girls had.

“Hi I’m Neche, Kendall’s wife,”

“Okay so, Kendall how does the youngest in the group get married first?”

I leaned forward making sure I had a grip on Nech’s waist so she wouldn’t fall off.

“Great question, I don’t know,” everyone laughed, “no um, when you meet your soulmate you don’t want to wait,” I answered sincerely and Nech smiled down at me showing her dimples.

“So James, you’re next to take the leap?”

He looked up at the blond on his lap and she decided to answer.

“We aren’t planning anything soon; James is so busy right now so we want to be engaged for a while,”

“So, you girls do more than sit around behind these guys all day; tell us what’s going on your lives?”

“Well I act, just a few movie cameos here and there currently,” Halston explained.

“I just had a starring role in the Machete sequel,” Alexa explained.

“I also act, just a few shows here and there so far,”

“She has a recurring role on criminal minds,” Logan bragged making the girl blush.

“Oh yeah, you’re really good you play a killer right?”

“Yeah,”

“Yeah you’re pretty believable,” Adam added.

“Thank you,”

“Wait was that a compliment?” James asked making us laugh and Katie blush more.

“Should we be concerned?” Carlos added and Katie glared causing us to laugh when Carlos cowered behind his girlfriend.

Adam looked at Nech and I.

“Well I of course have to be the oddball,” Nech smiled. “I am an author,”

“She has a book out,” Katie explained.

“Yeah it’s an amazing book,” Logan added.

“Tell us about it?” Adam pushed.

“Um, it’s called Confessions of an Addicts Daughter, and um, the title is pretty explanatory. It’s an autobiography about just growing up around drug and alcohol abuse,” She explained.

“It’s defiantly a must read,” James added.

“Yeah it was a New York Times best seller.” Carlos added and Nech blushed.

“I will check it out, so how did you guys meet?”

“Well we met at a party 5 years ago,” James answered.

“Alexa and I met through mutual friends and as soon as we were introduced we hit it off,” Carlos explained smiling at the dirty blond on his lap.

“Katie was a bridesmaid at Nech and Kendall’s wedding and we walked down the aisle together,” Logan explained and Adam “awed”.

“Really?” He asked wanting more details.

“Yeah, they were perfect height for each other so we paired them up,” Nech explained.

“Plus Katie had a huge crush on Logan,” I added with a smirk.

Katie’s eyes widened and she blushed digging her face in Logan chest as he patted her back and just chuckled.

Nech looked down at her phone and I rose a brow at her. She leaned back to me and I covered the mike as she whispered an explanation into my ear.

“I’ll tell you later,” she said and I nodded.

“I’m glad they paired us together, Katie was super sweet and shy and cute and I wanted to get to know her after the ceremony,” Logan said and the girls “awed”.

“And Mr. and Mrs. Schmidt?” I smiled at that.

I always loved how it rolled off of people’s tongue.

“We actually met at a BTR concert,” I explained.

“Really?”

“Yeah Nech was a rusher,” Logan said.

“Hey I still am,” she defended.

“So how does that happen? How’d a fan just stick out to you Kendall?”

“Well she brought her niece with her and pushed her towards James and Carlos-“

“I had to catch her,” James added.

“Well she was too nervous and I wanted to see Kendall!” Nech explained with a blush.

“So anyway she hugged Logan and I and I thought she was cute and I actually used to have a hard time talking to girls so I was just trying to find something to say to her and I noticed she had a cool tattoo and I asked her about it,”

“Then I had to go so they could finish their pictures,”

“But I seen her later in the crowd and picked her to be one of the worldwide girls which is where we pull up fans on stage to sing to and I gave her my number after that,” I finished.

“Aw it’s like a fairytale,” Halston said.

The girls remained on our laps as we finished the interview. Wrapping it up talking about the mini tour we were planning. I stood and we said our goodbyes to Adam and to each other before leaving. I grabbed Nech’s hand and we went to my car.

“So who was on the phone?” I spoke casually as I pulled out of the parking lot.

Nech fiddled with the radio and sighed in frustration giving up when she couldn’t find a song to please her. I grabbed my IPod plugged it into the stereo and handed it to her but she still couldn’t find anything satisfying. She kept skipping the songs.

“Who was on the phone Nech?” I repeated snapping her out of her music trance.

“Oh yeah, my mom. I was texting her and she called me,” she shrugged.

I glanced at her quickly before focusing on the road.

“I’m having really bad anxiety today,” she admitted.

I sighed as the day dawned on me; her constant foot tapping, her being unfocused and zoning out, how she kept fidgeting at the station, plus the music skipping. It was little things she did when she was feeling anxious. I notice her leg bouncing again and I reached over and stopped it giving another reassuring squeeze.

I felt bad knowing she was probably really uncomfortable all day today.

“I’m sorry Babe,” I apologized.

“It’s not your fault,” she said with a sigh.

Today was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the events with Neche meeting Kendall really happened to me except I wasn’t a Worldwide girl who got his phone number.

I don’t care though, he liked my red hot chili peppers tattoo… I did really kinda push my niece towards James and Carlos but don’t feel too bad for the little bugger, she got to touch James’ abs…