Manic

Picture This

Neche finished her make-up and her knee bounced nervously. It wasn’t anxiety this time but general nervousness. She had an interview on Conan about her book. She has had interviews before but this was the first big one. She was getting more attention now that she had made it on the New York Times Best Seller’s list.

I walked down the stairs to the living room and opened up my laptop that sat on the couch. I’d figure I’d check out twitter for a bit waiting for her to be ready.

Exciting day today. Feels good to have an interview today that I don’t have to dress up for. Happy @Nech_Schmidt is getting recognized for talent.

I got retweets as soon as I sent it. Also a few replies.

@HeffronDrive @Nech_Schmidt she deserves it!

@HeffronDrive @Nech_Schmidt you and your wifey are so cute ^_^

@HeffronDrive @Nech_Schmidt what interview is it?!


I replied to a few fans then logged off when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked to see her in a white short-sleeve blouse over a short black skirt; she wore turquoise heels, to add color to the outfit. I wolf whistled at her and she smiled while putting in some hoop earrings.

“You ready?” I asked standing up.

“As I’ll ever be,” she said through a smile and we left.
We sat in our own private green room as we waited. Nech didn’t need hair and make-up because she had done it already. Robert Downey Jr. was on the show before her but had to leave right after so Nech was a little upset she wouldn’t get to meet him, he was one of her favorite actors. We watched Conan do his opening and just sat on the couch with our feet up like we would if we were home watching TV.

“We need pictures,” I said.

“Why?”

“Because this is your first big interview, we need pictures!”

“Okay daddy,” she rolled her eyes.

“Oh call me papi,” I winked and she shoved me away playfully.

She grabbed her phone and took a picture of our feet next to each other’s on the coffee table. She then started typing on her phone and after a second she showed me a new Instagram upload. It showed my green vans next to her heels and the caption read Feet. #Green #husband #Vans #heels.

“Wow you should be a photographer,” I said sarcastically and she stuck her pierced tongue out at me.

“Well you do better,” I stood and pulled her with me.

We stood in front of the long mirror and I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her as close to me as possible. She put her arm around my waist also and I snapped the simple picture. I also uploaded to Instagram with the caption: My beautiful wife @Nech_Schmidt and I waiting for her to be interrogated. Don’t forget to check her out on Conan tonight on TBS.

“Oh how original,” she rolled her eyes and I stuck my tongue out.

There was suddenly a knock on the door and I went to answer it to find Robert Downey Jr. on the other side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seemed like a good place to end it; just wanted you to get a little insight on Neche and Kendall’s relationship when she’s not batshit crazy. ;)

Yes title credit goes to BTR.

I know this is short but next will be longer.
Neche’s outfit