Manic

Bipolar Writings

“Hey, I wanted to say hi to Neche,” I stepped aside and I heard Nech walk up beside me.

“Hi, um this is my husband Kendall,” she introduced quickly and he gave a small smile before shaking my hand. He then shook Nech’s hand.

“I wanted to stop by and say I loved your book. It was refreshing and very interesting to see the other side of drug abuse.”

“Thank you, I’m a big of you and your work so it means a lot coming from you,” she smiled.

“Your book is going to open up a look of eyes to users on how much they hurt their family and friends, well if they don’t know already,” he smiled back.

“I could only tell my story and hope people react the way they need too,”

“Have you begun writing your next book yet?”

“Writers are always writing,” we all shared a chuckle. “But as for my next book, I have a few ideas. Nothing is set in stone yet.”

“This may not be my place but may I suggest a subject?”

“Of course,” she grew seriously.

Neche was very easy going and almost never took offense to anything. She always kept an open mind so I knew whatever Robert was about to say she would consider.

“I think Bipolar Disorder would be a good book subject,” she blinked a few times.

It wasn’t a secret about Nech’s Bipolar and Depression but not well known either. Robert stared at her along with me as we tried to gauge her reaction. She smiled politely.

“That was actually one of my ideas,” she laughed and Robert smiled somewhat relieved.

“I would love to read it if you do write it in rock.”

“That means a lot,” she smiled.

Just then a crewmember tapped his shoulder to inform him that he was going to be introduced soon. He nodded at the young man before turning back towards us.

“Kendall,” he stuck his hand out to me and I shook it. “Pleasure, Nech, honor.” He smiled before shaking her hand and leaving.

I closed the door and looked back at Nech, I smiled at her and she ran into my arms in excitement. It always meant a lot to her when someone compliments her writing. As it would anyone who got praises for their life’s work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Couple things to say here. First I picked Robert Downey Jr. not only because I love him and he’s hot but he’s an ex-addict and has Bipolar Disorder.

Second; so sorry it’s so short and this took a while. I was in the hospital for 13 days. 3 days in the ER and 10 in a mental hospital. Now I’m on my like sixth medication change, second mental hospital stay, second failed suicide attempt, first emergency room stay.

Also the meds aren’t working yet so it’s really fucking hard to focus and that’s why this chapters short.

Fuck racing thoughts. Stupid mania. I don’t mean that, mania is basically the only good thing about Bipolar.