Black, Blue and Red

Chapter 4

3 Weeks Later
"Uh fucking hell." I groaned as another wave of pain hit me in the stomach. It felt like my insede were being beaten to a pulp.
I reached for my phone remembering Al told me to call him if I felt sick.
"Hello?" came a husky male voice.
"Al? Is that you?" I groaned
"Are you okay Riley?" he asked in a concerned voice.
"I feel like shit, my stomach is killing me and I shouldn't be getting my period for another 2 weeks." I hissed
"I'm coming over right now, are you dressed?"
"Yes I'm decent, but why do you need to come over?"
"Because I can help you but I can only do that if I come over."
"Ugh, fine but be quick I feel like I'm being ripped inside out"
"I'm on my way now."
"Thank you, bye"
"Bye"
Aldred arrived after 10 or 15 minutes. As soon as he pulled up he was out of the car and running towards the door carrying what looked like an oversized suitcase.
"Riley I need you to go and sit down" he said as I opened the door.
"Ok" I said before going as quickly as I could to the living room and sat down on the couch.
Aldred followed close behind.
"Al what is happening to me!" I cried as he was opening the suitcase.
I noticed there was a large bag of something red and a container of a pale liquid.
"You're going through a change, a metamorphosis so to speak."
"What do you mean?"
"You remember at all what the dog that attacked you looked like?"
"Yes, it was the size of a man and covered in thick fur, it had a large tail, long white fangs and red eyes."
"Riley I'm being serious here but you were attacked by a werewolf."
"A werewolf, thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard." I couldn't help but laugh at the idea of such a thing.
"Riley I'm not joking its true and the reason I'm here is because I'm the cause of it all."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean I attacked you, you had a certain smell that was irresistible and I just couldn't stop myself. I'm so sorry Riley."
"You what!" I shrieked.
"I'm sorry, but right now you have to cooperate or the consequences could be severe and right now you need food."
"I hate you, thinking I'm stupid enough to believe your bullshit!"
"No Riley I promise this isn't a joke. I'm being serious and even trying to help you since I'm the one who did this."
The scent of blood filled my nose as I began to dig my nails into my arm.
"God would you stop that, I bet you can smell it can't you?" Aldred said as the scent became extremely potent.
"My god it stinks." I said wrinkling my nose.
"Thats because its your own blood, to me on the other hand it smells pretty good."
Gross I thought to myself as I leaned away from him but turned my attention to the suitcase's contents.
"Whats in the bag?"
"Meat and this" he said holding up the container of liquid "is a type of syrum that moves the process of transformation along faster, only problem is there is a side effect."
"And that would be?"
"Well you see next week is supposed to be a full moon so of course you and I will go through a series of changes."
"Yes..."
"And um at certain times of the year on a night with a full moon werewolves come out to find mates."
"So do you have a mate?" I asked
"No I'm still looking you see, werewolves mate for life and once they have nothing but death can split them apart."
"Well lets at least get the syrum bit over with so I can get through this excruciating transformation.
"Ok" he said pulling out a needle and extracting the green liquid before injecting it into my arm.
This was gonna be a long week.