Logan Micheal Fisher

Fake? I Know Not!

So...I dont see Logan like this, but many people do, or did, Logan looks like a "emo kid" i dont believe in them but to anyone else he looks like the typical one that you google serarch. So of course people think he's fake, just a wanna be emo kid who dosent have the looks or someone trying to be fake. And I can undrstand that, seeing how theres hundreds of people using other people photos on facebook and such to trick people. Ill admit at first I didnt believe him, but after a while, I knew. Not only where his funny videos on his facebook (I love the Zombie one its to funny haha!!!) And the me asking for pictures daily (He has this drop dead gorgouse smile and amazing stunning eyes) but theres a secret to him, on the right side of his lip he has this tiny, barely noticable tan circle mark right above his lip. And he has this adorable semi snaggle tooth to. And his accent....dont even get me started. But once you acually take a closer look at pictures, you see the distinct marks that no one else would notice. So I love dis boy, and sometimes he sugar coats things to other people, but to me, we dont sugar coat anything....not even the horrible things. He's a real life angel.
♠ ♠ ♠
(finished)