Status: In progree

Kiss Me Slowly

If You Call Me Don't Tell Me That I'm Ordinary

Kellin POV

After sort-of saying good-bye, I ran back to my house next door. `Holy crap`. I thought. I stepped inside and shook my head. I felt weird but Im not even sure why. I knew there was no way I was going to get ANY sleep tonight. Why was I doing this to myself?

I sat in bed thinking about the attractive Mexican next door. Did I. . Like him? No. I couldnt. He was a dick. I could tell. He was probably just like the douchebags I dealt with all through high school. Hes probably straight anyways. I mentally scolded myself. I seriously needed to just get some sleep and stop thinking about this guy. After clearing my head of Vic, I finally fell asleep.

*****

When I woke up the next morning, it felt like I was hungover. I groaned and threw my pillow at my alarm clock which was ringing obnoxiously and loudly in my ear. By the time I fell asleep last night it was 4:30 in the morning. And it was now 7. After lying in bed for a little bit I finally dragged myself out of bed and made myself some breakfast. While I waited for it to be ready I changed and did my black, smooth hair. After going through the hassle of that I was finally finished. I ran my hands over ny uniform and walked out the door, purposely not looking up.

I hopped into my old car and headed to my job at the local coffee shop. Although it was busy when I got there, it was overall a boring day.

After helping a customer, I looked up to see Vic walk in through the double doors. Hoping he wouldnt notice me, I put my head down abd looked at the ground. But when I looked up, we locked eyes. I felt myself blushing again. Why did he make me feel like this? I knew he hadnt missed seeing my blush because when he knew I was looking directly at him, he just smirked.

Vic POV

"Vic! Vic, wake up and get us food! Vic. Vic. Vicky. Vicky-poo. Victor. V-"

"Alright!" I yelled, opening my eyes and seeing Mike. “But you and the rest of the guys have to clean."

"We’re okay with that as long as you reward us with food," Jaime said happily. He was literally the only person I knew that could be happy while hungover.

"Let me get dressed and I’ll go to the coffee shop a few blocks away," I grumbled, climbing out of bed. I walked to my dresser and grabbed random clothing before making my way to the bathroom.

I finished changing and slipped on a beanie, not wanting to bother with my curly hair. I walked out into the living room and grinned, knowing that I wouldn’t have to clean that mess up. Just in case they tried to get me to, I quickly grabbed my keys and left.

It took me less than five minutes to get to the coffee shop. I had realized while driving that it was almost three in the afternoon.

….no more alcohol for while.

I grinned at the thought as I climbed out of my car and made my way inside. I walked inside and scanned the area before spotting vaguely familiar black hair. The boy looked up and blushed when we locked eyes, quickly looking away. I smirked.

Kellin.

I walked up to the counter, leaning against it. “Hey, Kellin. Mind if I order?"

He looked up at me and blushed a little more. “Uh, s-sure," he stuttered. “What would you like?"

I placed my order, the whole time looking down. I didn’t like to look people in the eyes, because then I would stutter and embarrass myself. When I was done, I didn’t move-there was no one else really there, so it would be okay for me to talk to him.

"Um, aren’t you going to go sit down?" Kellin asked quietly. I smiled a bit and shook ? Head.

"Nah, I think I’d rather get to know my new neighbor. So you work in a coffee shop, huh?"

He blushed even more, but I wasn’t sure if it was from irritation or embarrassment. “Uh, y-yeah," he stammered. “What do you do for a living?"

I smiled at him so he would relax a little. “I’m in a band," I answered. “We just got signed yesterday."

"Is that why you were partying until stupid o’clock?" he questioned, some of the annoyance rom last night seeping into his voice.

I grinned, suddenly shy as I looked down at my hands. “Yeah. Sorry about that, by the way. I probably seem like a douche or something."

He looked surprised, then shook his head. “No, it’s fine! Uh, how late did you stay up?"

"Until about five. I only woke up like a half hour ago, and I’m hungover as hell," I chuckled.

His jaw dropped. “Are you serious? I’ve been up since seven! Holy shit."

"I could probably never get up that early, honestly," I admitted. Just then, my coffee and the few muffins I paid for were ready.

"Here you go, Vic," Kellin said as he handed the stuff to me. I actually liked the way my name fell from his lips.

"Thanks. Um, do you think you could help me carry this to my car?" I asked awkwardly. “I can’t get it all myself.."

"Yeah!" he answered, walking out from behind the counter. He grabbed about half of my things, letting me grab the rest. I smiled at him gratefully as I led him to my car.

"Thanks again," I said after we finished.

"No problem," he smiled shyly, running a hand through his hair.

"You should come over sometime," I answered. “You could see my band and we could get to know each other more."

He thought for a moment, then nodded. “Alright. Sounds good," he said softly. He waved a little as he walked back.

"See you later!" I called after him. He turned back and glashed me a real smile. “You should smile more often," I winked. He chuckled and continued making his way back in.

I really hoped he’d come over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh btw I write Kellin's POV and she writes vics yeayea