Broken

Chapter Three

*Neptas POV*
I was speechless. I didn't know what to say and I could feel tears running down my cheeks "Nepta, I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry. It's just-" I cut him off "Balz, it's fine. I promise. Stop freaking out. I'm only crying because that is the sweetest thing anybody has ever said to me..." I trailed off then pressed my lips against Balz's. He licked my bottom lip begging for an entrance but, I didn't let him in. I could tell that made Balz a bit angry. He grabbed my ass causing me to gasp and he took this as his chance to get his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues wrestled until we needed to come up for air and Balz gave me this weird half grin half smirk as he placed his lips back onto mine. He legit picked me up by my ass and placed me on his lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Things started to get heated then I heard my brothers voice. "Nepta, Balz! Knock it off and get back to the house now!"
*Balzs POV*
Nepta and I pulled away and Nepta looked pissed. We both got up and Nepta stormed up to Ricky "Richard Allen Olson The Third I am no longer a little kid so stop treating me like one! You piss me off so fucking bad! You leave me all the fucking time to go on tour with no goddamn goodbye or I love you sis and you don't even keep in contact with me so why do you think you can walk up in here, IN MY HOME and think you can boss me around?! I pay the bills and take care of shit around here! NOT YOU! So you have no right to just boss me around like I'm some fucking toddler!" Ricky didn't say anything. We both just stood there stunned as she hopped onto the Harley and speed away. "C'mon Balz, lets go back to the house.." Ricky said quietly as we both hopped into his car and went back to the house. "Oh and I forgot to tell you that you're sharing a room with Nepta.." Ricky mumbled before sulking to his room.
*Neptas POV*
After parking the Harley I ran up to my room and changed into my MIW black booty shorts and a tank top. Not long after I had lied down I heard Rickys car pull in the driveway and Balz showed up in my room shirtless wearing leather booty shorts. I giggled and Balz lied down next to me. We spent the rest of the night cuddling until I fell asleep
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update :(