Status: Will be updated weekly

I Am Human and I Need to Be Loved

Incomplete, Alone, and Unfinished

A sharp pain to my face startles me awake. I can't move, and absolute terror fills my whole body when I realize I'm not somewhere I recognize. My eyes are dizzy, I cant focus on anything. The walls are concrete, and the ceiling is wooden. I'm on a hard mattress and a have a rough blanket over me. That's all I can tell.
"She's awake," I hear someone whisper.
"Talk to her," another voice replies. I sit up and the blanket falls off me, showing off the fact my normal clothes have been replaced with black lingerie. Five boys are staring at me from the floor next to the mattress I'm on, and one guy is sitting on the bed next to me.
"I'm Chris. I know your confused and scared, but please don't freak out. What's your name? You don't have to tell me if you don't want too," the one next to m says. His face is strangely beautiful, and his voice is calming. I can't find the energy to speak so I just look at him with wide eyes.
"They really had her drugged up," one of the guys of the floor say. He looks up at me with wide blue eyes that are filled with compassion.
"Shhhh Josh, don't scare her even more. Give her time to recover! She needs a few minutes," Chris practically shouts.
"I'm Luci. Where am I? What's happening? Let me go," my voice speaks up without my brain deciding it was okay. All the guys jump up and rush to the bed, all talking at once.
"I will explain everything. But first you should meet your roommates, Chris laughs. How is he laughing? He kidnapped me and now is laughing at me? He's lucky I don't hit him.
"I'm Josh! My bed is the one next to yours, and I promise I don't snore," the boy with the wide blue eyes from a few minutes ago says and pats my hair. He's cute, with black hair that was once a Mohawk and falls over the side of his head.
"I'm Angelo. You won't see much of me, I'm usually out serving. But my bed is in the corner and is open if you have any questions," one of the guys say while picking at his nails. He has long black hair that frames his face well. His blue eyes don't meet mine at all.
"I'm Ricky. You'll see me a lot. My bed is on the other side of yours," the next guy says. He is gorgeous, with pale white skin, baby blue eyes, and dark greasy hair that doesn't seem like it can be controlled. He has a sweetness to him that made me want to hold him and never let go.
"I'm Devin. I prefer not to be talked too," a guy with a feminine face says. He gets up and walks away before I can even get a good look at him.
"I'm Ryan. I am here if you need anything," the last boy tells me with a soft smile. He looks like a model with long brown hair and intelligent brown eyes.
"Welcome to the family," Chris smiles big.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I suck at writing...