Status: Will be updated weekly

I Am Human and I Need to Be Loved

I Can Feel Myself Wither Away.....

"So.....I was kidnapped and brought HERE? Why me? I don't even have boobs," I try to fathom what these strange group is telling me. They're all watching me, tense, preparing for the hard reality to hit me. Chris cautiously rubs my back while Josh makes me food on the tiny stove in the corner.
"I'm so sorry. We were brought here as well, but they tricked us so we wouldn't put up a fight. You're going to have to do nasty things, and it's going to be dreadful but we're here for you! You'll always have us to come home to. Eventually it won't seem so bad. We are treated pretty well," Angelo pipes up. Devin and Ricky nod in agreement while a tear rolls down Chris's face.
"How the fuck is this being treated well? Kidnapped, stuffed into a small room with, and forced into fucking and blowing strangers? No thanks. This is not being treated well, " I mumble.
"We are well fed, kept healthy, and clothed. I met someone once in a travel van that was beaten everyday by his captors. He was never allowed to eat. The man who owned him would force sex on him as a punishment. The poor man died right in front of me. I guess one hit to the head was one too many," Ricky says. I shudder and try not to picture the scene Ricky put in my head. I want to go home. This place isn't for me. I've never even kissed a guy! I'm only 16! I can't do this. I'llend up killing myself.
"Luci.....you're first appointment is tomorrow," Chris says gently. The room gets dizzy and my head starts to spin. I feel my body falling backward, and everything goes black.
♠ ♠ ♠
:::::::WARNING: NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GRAPHIC:::::::::::