Status: Will be updated weekly

I Am Human and I Need to Be Loved

If Hell is for Real Than We Don't Have Much Time Left

Silence fills the room as two big men wearing all black march in. Josh puts a protective arm around me and Chris stares at the pair with watchful eyes. I feel my heart drop when their eyes settle on me. Ricky rolls up into a ball on his bed and squeezes his eyes closed while Devin glares hatefully at the men.
"You! Girl! Come with us," one of the men barks. A little squeak escapes my lips as I jump and grab Josh's shirt in my fist. He pats my back and nods when I look up at him. I step away from my safe place next to him. I follow them men out of the room, and look back at josh who has his head down crying tears of distress.
We walk down a long hall and out into the open. I glance over at the long road and contemplate running, but Josh's face appears in my head. The idea disappears quickly. I'm pushed into the back of a dark green van and tied to the side by one wrist. I close my eyes and try to prepare myself for what is coming.

The car comes to a complete stop and the whole thing shakes. A moment later light comes pouring into the van, and I'm ripped out. A blindfold is wrapped around my head and I'm led into a building. When the blindfold is removed I'm shoved into a room that has two other girls in it. Niether of them look at me, they just continue what they're doing. The room is clean and has racks upon racks of outfits and lingerie. There are about fifteen make up stations.
The door opens behind me and one of the men who fetched me walks in. "Find an outfit and do dark slutty makeup. That was our order from your customers. They want you to come in and you must do what they tell you, got it? Ill be back in fifteen minutes to get you, " he says. I nodd and look at my feet until th door closes. I slowly make my way over to the clothes and start going through them. There is everything, from weird fishnet body suits to full suits and ties. I settle for a black dress with red lace on my back and lacey black panties with no bra.
I do my makeup quickly, I've always been talented with makeup, and brush through my hair. I look into the mirror and see I look pretty sexy. I wonder if Josh would like it? Maybe someday I'll find out.