Status: On-going story :)

I Will Never Be the Same

Chapter two

"like their souls were taking out of their bodies without no mark or any injury,just dead bodies that don't breathe.the police believe that the death was caused by some toxic substance,we'll keep you updated with the newest information" said the reporter on the tv.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-Hunter's POV-
Somethings you can't just hide anymore especially from those who you love deeply,they have to know the truth even if it's gonna hurt them after all eventually they're gonna know it,so they better hear it from you not from some stranger.
Sitting,watching the streets through the car's window,flying through my thoughts,daydreaming,trying to think about something else but it seems that it's gonna be stuck in my mind for a while."Now what?....I told her my secret...Will she accept me for who i am?" i thought and asked myself,i felt like some storm was in my head."Mom do you have some headache pills in your bag?" I asked my mom with a voice full of pain."Are you okay?" Mom asked worried."just headache,i'm kind of nervous" I told her."Is Everything alright between you and Amanda?" she asked."yes,everything is fine,it's just i didn't sleep well last night" I lied."Hmm,okay then,take only one pill,I don't want you to become an addict"she said handing me her bag."Thanks,and of course you don't" I said rolling my eyes,i swallowed the pill hardly.
I Felt kind of numb walking through the hallway of my school, I just wanted to reach my locker,grab my books and run to the first period,of course my hopes were broken because there she was standing perfectly,her red long hair was so pretty,her eyes were....so...wow,they looked at me with a look full of sorrow and hope,which wasn't what i expected.She smiled at me,like she saw an angel,i was in total shock.She started getting closer and closer,i felt the walls were breaking around me, I only heard my heart beats,I looked at her with wondering eyes while she came and hugged me."I understand" she whispered."She understands" i told myself still in a shock,i thought she was gonna slap me or spit on me."I understand that you love Girls and Boys,that you are Bi-sexual,i'm sorry i snapped at you when you told me while all you did was letting me in and trusting me enough,I know you still love me,I still love you no matter what".she said looking straight in my eyes,I couldn't believe my ears,I didn't say anything instead i grabbed her neck and leaned her in and kissed her.I heard someone clapping their hands,i turned around to see Chloe almost jumping of happiness."Finally" she screamed.Amanda laughed at her,so did I.
It was lunch time when me,Amanda,Chloe,Kyle and Tom sitting and eating food."So Amanda,you finally know the truth,congratz"Said Kyle making fun of Amanda."haha,not funny"Amanda fake laughed,"He should've told me earlier but i understand,i do really"she added."Well,I knew since the first time i saw his face"Said Tom,then he took a bite of his tuna sandwich."we Bi-sexuals have a look in our eyes,that how i recognized Hunter"Tom added."That's my clever boyfriend" Said Kyle giving tom a kiss on his cheek.we all laughed."Hey Tom,are you ready to sing the song i wrote for you and Chloe?" i asked Tom."Hell yeah we are,right Chloe?"he answered."Sure,Broken Demons will rock the stage this weekend" said Chloe."talking about the party this weekend,me and you are still on our date,right Hun?" Amanda Asked me."Of course love"I answered.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-Kyle's POV-
Being gay in a town full of homophobic people is so hard,all the talk,all the praying for me to become straight and normal,all the bullying,they were eating me inside.It feels like you're trapped,you are a sin,everything is over for you.You think that you're going to go to hell anyway,so why do i have to live this life if i'm going to hell anyway? You start getting depressed,no one accept you,no person to hold your hand,you just give up on your life and you take the easy way out,committing suicide.Well...that's what i used to think,i almost died anyway,But believe me,it gets better.
-Flash Back of Kyle's Life-
Eyes are staring at me from everywhere."How to get out from this prison?" I asked my self in despair.I Felt a hand pushing me ,everything went black.I opened my eyes on laughter voices to see all students looking me lying on the floor hurt.how cruel.
i saw a hand reaching to get me,i hesitated because i was afraid i'll get hurt again."Come on i won't hurt you,I promise." A guy said,his voice was angelic,i looked up to see how wanted anything to do with the faggot of the town.I think i was blind for a second,The Sparkle of his eyes made me blind."wh..who are you?" i asked."A friend" He said.I held his hand,i felt like i was flying,"Who is he?my savior?" I asked myself."My name is Tom by the way" he said shaking my hand."I couldn't believe what just happened,i got nervous and it was obvious,so he laughed."What's your name?" he asked."K..Ky...Kyle" i was lost in the touch of his hand."I'm New Here,you are the first person i talk with,you seemed nice so" he said smiling."Why did you change your old school?" I asked him,he smiled,"Well,The teachers in my old school weren't good,and I have a friend here so my parents allowed me to move here" he answered,"Oh,here she is" He said walking to a girl with short brown hair and blue eyes."Here you are,Finally"She hugged him."Oh,i see you made friends very fast"She told him."Well Chloe you know me,i love making new friends" he said looking at me."Okay,I'm Chloe" she said shaking my hand."yeah i know,you are the singer of the school" i told her."I'm Kyle" I added."Yeah i know,the most bullied boy in the school"She said sadly."Well,me and Chloe are going to become a band,the two of us"he told me with a huge bright smile."Cool"i said carelessly and walked away leaving them alone.I didn't wanna interrupt their Friendship,After all no one truly want to be my Friend,they all feel sorry for me,Well,I don't need their Sorrow.
-End of Flash Back Of Kyle's Life-.