Status: Active! I'll update whenever I can. xoxo

Young and Reckless

One

From the moment I stepped out of the car I knew it was going to be a good night. My best friend Lindsey had dragged me to this huge house party and the first thing I saw were the blue lights flashing from inside. I could already hear the music pumping before we were inside, but as you stepped into the house it was a whole different vibe. Loud rap music was bumping and you could practically smell the alcohol in the air, this night was going to be great.

“Lin!” I turned around at the small sight of some recognition, even if it wasn’t for me. I saw a guy with short, dark hair hug her. “Who’s your friend?” he asked as he gave me the once over. “My name’s Rylee. So are we going to stand here and talk, or are you gonna show us where the booze is at?” I smirk at him knowing he’s ready to party himself. He throws his fist into the air, “That’s what I’m talking about! I’m Tony, by the way. Follow me, it’s in the kitchen!”

Turns out Lindsey had just met him on the beach today, but I don’t really care how they met. It’s Saturday night and I have vodka in my hand, everything will be all right. Tony and Lindsey are dancing to some song I don’t know, and I’m just dancing by myself. Tony stops dancing and grabs my hand, dragging me through the house and out to the patio beside the pool.

“Yo Ryan! I got somebody you need to meet!” he yelled across the yard. As he approached us, I can tell he is way better looking than most guys here, and as he gets closer I see he is basically gorgeous. “Dude, you owe me for this one,” he laughs and then heads back inside to find Lindsey.
So now I’m just standing here staring at this guy in front of me. “Well, I don’t know what all that was about, but I’m Rylee.” I can’t help but smile at him as I say it. He smirks down at me, seeing that he’s a good foot taller than me, and I’m in heels. “I’m Ryan. Where’s your date for the night?” I laugh lightly, “I don’t have one!” I say, taking another sip of my drink. He puts his arm around my waist and whispers in my ear, “You do now. Let’s go dance.” I nod in agreement and I chug the rest of my drink, ready to feel carefree. “Lead the way!”

We head into the room I just came from, only I think more people piled in if that was possible. Ryan grabs me by my hips and pulls me onto him. From my behavior tonight, people probably think I’m some slut, but I don’t care. I’m not; I just want to have fun. I grind my hips onto Ryan and we dance for a few songs before he asks if I need another drink. I’m already buzzed from whatever I had earlier, but we head into the kitchen anyways because tonight I’m not stopping at anything less than hammered. Ryan hands me my new drink, and it’s even stronger than my last just like I requested.

We go out on the balcony where the music isn’t near as loud and less people are at. You can see the pool below you as well as a beautiful view of the city. I stare at it while I throw back whatever’s in my cup, not even caring about my burning throat. Ryan comes are stands behind me, and I turn around in his grip and look up at him. Normally I wouldn’t do this, but something about him excites me and I’m not exactly in my right state of mind.

I lean up and connect our lips, short and sweet as if I’m giving him a chance to stop if he wants. He slams his lips back on mine and I giggle on his lips. After a few minutes I have to pull back and catch my breath. His lips move down to my neck.

“What do you say we take this somewhere else?” He mumbles against my skin. I bite my lip and nod my head. With one last peck, he takes my hand and leads me down the hall. I normally would have stopped with kissing a random guy, but tonight I just don’t care.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I had to write this, the idea just came to me. I hope you like it! I'm really excited about this story!
Please comment, recommend, and subscribe so I know if I should continue. :)