Status: Shorter Chapters, ReDoing WIP

Rightful Ruler

Kallie Paris, the rightful heir to the throne of the kingdom of Concordia. Baylee Written, her wayward best friend whom the king is attempting to court. Baylee battles temptation as Jasper Hugo swoops in and steals her heart.

Wanted: Dead or Alive

Jasper Hugo — 60,000 Bounty; Wanted for dangerous crimes against the kingdom of Concordia.

— Rules of Marriage in Royalty —

I. A woman must marry nobility; there is no exception. Upon their death, their husband must be able to rule, and he cannot unless he is of noble blood.

II. The reigning Queen must marry a man of high standing to keep the throne, otherwise, they maybe challenged for the title of sovereign ruler. If she does not marry, by her next birthday, any member of the royal family that would otherwise be next in line can challenge her to the rights of the throne.

III. If said female ruler is caught fraternizing with any male that is not of noble blood, she may be removed from the throne, severing any rights to it. Being caught is grounds for treason and can be taken as such, possibly resulting in execution.

IV. A man may marry any woman—noble or otherwise—they will simply become Queen Consort, and they cannot rule in the occasion of the death of the King.

V. Upon the death of a male ruler, if the female is not of noble blood, the title of sovereign ruler will pass to the next in line if there is not a person that the throne has been willed to.

VI. The same rules apply to a King. He may be challenged for the title of sovereign ruler if he does not marry.