Status: Nothing is as it seems in this story

Never Have I Ever

Begin Game

It all started with a stupid little game..

“Never Have I Ever slept with a boy,” Mia Michaels whispered with Cheshire grin.

Molly, Laynie, Jahleesa, Shawna, Savannah, and Mia all put a finger down. My friends were whores I always knew that, but I was still surprised that they would admit it in front of the guys.

“Don’t act so surprised, Joshua,” Mia sneered giving me a snide look. She then turned her attention to the boy in the corner of the room. “I think someone forgot to put a finger down.”

Jason spoke up, “But, Mia, Lilly is a les, she doesn’t sleep with boys.”

“Hey!” Lilly shouted socking Jason in the gut, just barely missing his nuts.

Jason and I were the only ones who knew that Lilly liked vagina. Jason knew because he had tried to bone her, and well I was the type of person that people liked to confide in. Everyone else gave her shocked uneasy looks. Mia was the only exception; she gave Lilly a disgusted look and plowed on. “No, I’m not talking about dear sweet confused little Lilly, I’m talking about Wyatt. I know for a fact that Wyatt has slept with a boy before.”

“C’mon, Mi, Wyatt isn’t even playing. He just has to be here because your mom said so,” Tyler broke in. He was always the peacekeeper, trying to clean up Mia’s messes.

It was too late, everyone’s head whipped to the boy in the corner, including mine. I had no idea that Mia’s mysterious younger step brother was into guys. I had never even heard the kid speak before. I wasn’t sure if he could.

“Shut up,” Mia barked at her flavor of the week. She was clearly on a mission and it wouldn’t do any of us to get in her way. “Just because Wyatt is off being emo in the corner doesn’t mean that he gets to be excluded from this game, it’s not my fault he was too stupid to talk his way out of sitting in on my party,” she snapped and then growled at the boy, “Put your finger down, Wyatt. You little fag.”

“Mi!” Tyler scolded. Unlike his superficial hottie girlfriend, Tyler was actually a decent person and he probably legitimately was embarrassed by the way she was acting. He shot Wyatt a sympathetic look, leading me to believe that was the case.

The boy hunched over his iPad who had previously been ignoring us, was now giving Mia a death glare. His nostrils were flared, his eyebrows were pulled tightly together, and his eyes looked like they were going to bulge out of his head. Not to mention the vein on his forehead was pulsing along like no tomorrow in tune with the clenching and unclenching of his fists.

At that moment I had never been so positively frightened, or so positively turned on, in my life. Neither of which were a good thing, but the latter, well, the latter was way worse. I couldn’t be turned on by Wyatt in front of all of my friends. Just look at what Mia was doing to poor Wyatt, and there’s no proof that he is actually gay. My proof was stirring in my pants.

“Awh, what’s the matter with the little faggot?” Mia taunted throwing her head back and cackling like the evil witch she was.

Without any noise or real warning Wyatt was thundering across the room preparing to launch himself on Mia. So I did the only sensible thing and tackled him in some sort awkward embrace. He didn’t even bother struggling. He just relaxed his body into mine. Like he felt safe, and it was nice.

I let my lips brush his ear when I whispered, “It’s not worth it. They’ll just take her side.” I felt him nod against me and I had a chilling premonition this wasn’t the last time I would be holding him like this. But before I could dwell on it any longer he wriggled out of my grasp and ran upstairs to what I assumed was his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally decided to post this.. Comments would be appreciated. I have so many balls in the air, I'll need to be reminded to update..