Status: Not done, but will be updating (please comment, subscribe, recommend)

***s Journey

***s Journey: 1

"You're a huge idiot," I say to Clench.

"Shut up, jerk," he says to me.

"You could've gotten us killed and you're calling ME a jerk???"

"Yes," he said. "You're lucky I'm not even killing you now!"

"You wouldn't," I say
_______________________________________________________________________________________
sry, but you guys don;t understand. They're criminals, (the main character is not really, only the first time they;ve done it) andClench (the other dude) is a killer. So, enjoy.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ah, I would," He says.

"I want to be left alone!" I say. "I'm only fourteen, don;t you understand????"

"Yes, i do understand, but you;'re a part of this now, and I'm not letting you go,"

"It's not fair. My parents would KILL me if they knew I was with you!"

"Yes, and that's why I killed my parents."
I cringed. He killed his parents? It made me even more nervous being around him. But how could I help it? I didn't really know what to think about him. I mean, he's stunningly attractive, but dangerous. I can't just take off, he even threatened to kill me. The police would be here any minute, and I didn't have a choice.
"Clench, the police will be here,"

"I know," He says. "That means I'll take off. You stay here, and pretend to be hurt."

"No!" I say. "How?"
He took out a huge knife, and I became scared, he started to cut me, and I couldn't do anything about it. I mean, he's sixteen, and strong! What could I do? It became even worse, because I was losing a lot of blood. I couldn't even tell he had left. I heard sirens. I also heard footsteps.
I could barely talk, and I tried to motion I was here. They noticed me, and got the paramedics. I felt as if I could sleep now.

My eyes blurred. I saw my mom. "Oh, my god!"

"I'm OK," Should I tell her? No, he'd kill me. I know he would.

"That bloody killer!" My mother yelled. "I'll kill him myself!"

"Don't, Mom," I say weakly. "He killed Dad...you could never go ... against him...."

"I'm sorry. He hurt you, and now I'm being delusional. It's...not my job."

"Mom, I'm fine," I say. "At least he didn't kill me."

"But what if..."
"No what if's....."

"I'm really sorry.
"
Four months later:

"Clench,"I say.

"Yes?"

"You said....you'd kill my mother!"

"I have to..." His voice trails off. "To avenge my father."

"What did my parents to do him?"

"They were hunting when it was illegal....it was way before us two were born....and they left him behind. Ya know what, a bear attacked him. the police officers found him dead."

"Then how is he your father?"

"My mother was pregnant.....actually, they found out that day."

"Will you kill me?"

His eyes turned...it almost looked like....fear. "No, you didn't do anything."

"Honey?" My mothers voice echoed. How did she find me here?

Clench's eyes filled with fear as my mother saw him.
He took out his knife, and threw it at my mother. It hit her in the face, and she fell down. I ran over to where she was. "I'm...I'm sorry....."
I didn't call 911. I saw the dying face of my mother
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, subscribe and recommend.