Status: Not done, but will be updating (please comment, subscribe, recommend)

***s Journey

***s Journey: 2

I tackled him. He pushed me off. "Listen!" He said to me. He threw me off, and I hit he ground pretty hard. I couldn't get up, and I didn't think he was going to help me.

"You're a murderer!" I started to run away from him, but he picked me up and carried me back.

"Hey, didn't you know that?" He said as he set me down.
"I don't think you're getting the point. But, hopefully I can keep you from telling anyone."

"You think I trust you?" I ask. "I don't!" I started running away from him. I took out my phone and I called the police as I was running.

"Don't!"
I didn't want to. It was pure betrayl. He had helped me; some, and this is how I treat him. But he killed my mother. What was I suppose to do? Let him run off free and lalygagging around? He had to be stopped. It's not like he's perfect.

I keep running, until I'm in public. He couldn't even be here. "Help!" I lie. "He, the murderer is trying to get me!"

People ran around frantically, and a lot calling the police. The police were already there. They handcuffed him, and took him in.

I felt really bad. It's my fault. But that's not the w0rse thing. When he gets out - if ever - I'm going to be his target. I didn't make a smart move. It's too late, I can't do anything now.

But, I can. I could talk to him at the station, but what good would that do? He wouldn't get out of jail, so what good can my words do?

I wasn't sure if I should go to the office, but I had to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to post two. Comment, subscribe, recommend please!