I Think I Love Him

A Different Type Of Family.

We walk out of his room and Annie and Elias jump on him. They laugh and Zachary spins them around.
"Hey guys! How was school?"
"It was great!!! Elias read to me today!"
"I didn't have a choice!"
"It was fun!!!"
"Maybe for you!!"
"Ok you two stop fighting! We have a guest, Where's Randle?"
"Right here dipshit."
Annie has long brown hair and it was in braids, she had a cute little face, and just like everyone else, she was as skinny as a twig, she was small but overly cute. Elias had medium long hair and it was shaggy like Zachary's. He looked like a little mini Zachary, cute in all ways. Now Randle, he's different from the bunch. He has short choppy fair hair, a mix of brown and blonde. He's pretty buff, big arms, legs, attractive I guess...If you like meat heads I guess. Zachary rolls his eyes and I laugh. Annie and Elias both look over Zachary's shoulder to me.
"Randle stop with the language, Anthony's here."
I smile and stand next to him, Annie and Elias jump off Zachary and stand in front of me with the biggest grins I've ever seen. They just stare and smile. Randle comes over and walks around me smirking. Zachary pushes him away
"Knock it off guys, Anthony, you know Annie.."
"Hi!"
"Elias"
"Hi!"
"And Randle."
"Eh."
"Nice to finally meet you all."
"Yea, totally..."
Annie comes over and pulls on my shirt, I lean down and she whispers in my ear.
"Zachary has a super big crush on you...Like a really really big one!"
"ANNIE!!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU!?!?!"
I laugh and wrap my fingers around his.
"I know, Trust me I know"
Randle comes over and yanks Zachary to his room
"Excuse us for a moment ok?"
"Yea sure...?"
I go to sit on the couch and Elias and Annie ask more questions then a police officer at a murder scene. There cute and most of the questions are like: "Do you like Zachary? Are you guys dating? Whats your favorite thing about Zachary? Does he talk about us?" Stuff like that. There cute in that way and I think its awesome. Annie starts to talk about Monster High dolls and how shes always wanted one because "Barbies are sooooo last year!" I laugh. She's quiet a cute and funny girl, I'd look forward to her being a flower girl at me and Zachary's wedding. Jesus I've gone freaken crazy haven't I? I just hope Zachary's ok in there, its been quiet but you can still hear the voices, but I cant make out anything. We sit there as they talk, Elias being quiet as can be, not a talker. But he does thank me for buying Zachary cloths. I bring up Zacharys birthday and there all start to whisper. Annie made him a cute card and got him a Sleeping With Sirens wristband. Elias helped to buy the wristband, but also made him a card and picture. I smiled. I told them what I planned to get him for his birthday, but I plan to change it after seeing this. After a while Zachary comes out and Randle pats him on the back. I get up and Zachary half smiles and hugs me, I kiss him on the cheek and he hugs me tightly. Randle goes to sit down and shakes his head, he looks red in the face and not in the best of moods. Zachary smiles and starts heading towards the kitchen.
"What you kids want for dinner?"
"Grilled cheese!!!" Elias shouts
"Pasta!" Annie yells
"Just make chicken and rice would you?" Randle says, looking down into a motor magazine. "Hey Anthony, you can cook right?"
"I take after Gordon Ramsey"
"Haha" He smiles "Just like my brother eh?"
"Yea, Pretty happy about that to"
"You two are gonna make a great coup-"
The door opens and everyone stops talking. Annie and Elias nudge up against Randle and he puts his arm around them. Zachary backs his way up to the kitchen, pulling me along with him. A taller man walks in, he looks like Randle but with a shaved head. Theres a tribal tattoo of sorts on his shoulder and one on his arm that comes all the way around, it looks like a dragon and he has a tattoo of a woman under his arm.
"Welcome home..."
"Who's this?"
He points his finger straight at me and gives me this angry disgusted look.
"That's...A-A-Anthony..." Annie says
He turn to her and growls
"I wasn't talking to you!!!"
She digs her face in Randle's arm and whimpers. He looks back over to Zachary and I hear him gulp and shiver. I see the sweat bead up on his forehead and roll off.
"Who is he!"
"My friend Anthony....He's here for dinner...."
He looks at me and places down his finger. I don't dare breath
"Anthony that's my big brother Dante..."
"Hello"
He grunts but doesn't say anything. Zachary elbows me and I shut up.
"Where's dinner."
"Where were just trying to figure out what I was gonna make..."
"Why the hell isn't it already ready?"
"They just got home-"
"Go fuckin make dinner. I gotta leave in two hours."
"Ok...Come on"
We go into the kitchen and he turns on the oven and pulls out a pan.
"Please pull the chicken out of the freezer, we should still have enough left..."
"Yea sure..."
Theres two pieces of chicken breast in the freezer and I hand them to him.
"Great...just great..."
"Hey its fine, cook him the chicken"
"But what about-"
I place a finger to his lips and smile
"Trust me, I know what I'm doing ok?"
"I really hope..."
"Come on...Make some dinner bitch!"
He laughs and I kiss him, he pushes me off and I furrow my eyes
"What?!"
"Not when he's here...we can't" he whispers
"Why not?"
"I'll tell you later...come on and help me"
We cook his dinner, Chicken with corn, its not much but its something, all the food in the kitchen to be honest. I check threw my phone and then the time.
"Your mom gets home at seven right?"
"Well she will...on a good day...so she most likely will be home by eleven or so..."
"So late huh?"
"Yea..."
"Hmm...Its about seven thirty now..."
"Yea she will be gone late then..."
"That's fine, just what I needed, When does Dante leave?"
"In about half hour or so, he's eating right now...."
He comes over and hugs me. Annie and Elias come into the kitchen and join. Dante seems to make the most money out of this family. Randle works, Dante works and his mom works. I guess they wanted Zachary to make something out of himself...I feel bad to see them like this. I don't know everything, and part of me doesn't want to, because I think it will be worse then I hope. I kiss Zachary on the head and then on the lips. Annie giggles and Elias smiles. We pull off and Dante is putting back on his jacket and boots.
"Clean that fuckin mess up, I'm going back to work. Paychecks on the table, tomorrow go get more food alright?"
Zachary nods and Dante claps his hands. They all come up and hug him. Randle to. They walk him to the door and say good bye. They come back in and Randle hits Zachary in the arm.
"Oww! What was that for!?!"
"What are we gonna eat dipshit!?!?!"
"Well we have the money for food tomorrow, I'll go early in the morning so you guys can have breakfast"
"But what about NOW!!! Annie and Elias hasn't eaten all day!!! I can hold out but they cant!!"
"Randle I know-"
"Well DO SOMETHING!!"
"The stores closed!!!"
"Well they need to eat NOW!!!"
"What do you want me to do?!?!"
"Pull somethin outta your ass then!!!"
"I Cant!!!!"
"Pepperoni or Cheese?"
"Excuse me?"
Everyone stops and looks at me.
"And they have vegetarian and meat lovers, what do you guys want?"
"Anthony what are you talking about?" Zachary raises his eye brows.
"I'm ordering pizza, tell me what you guys want"
"What!? We cant-" Randle starts
"I'm paying, Now I got them on hold"
Zachary comes up to me and grabs my hands
"You don't need to do this..."
I kiss him on the lips and stroke his cheeks.
"I love you, and your family, so come on, what you guys want? Anything"
"Can we get bread sticks?"
"And chicken wings!?"
"Cinnamon sticks?!"
I laugh and I watch Zachary get uneasy. But to see Annie and Elias so excited, made him smile. He leans over and whispers
"Cheese filled crust?"
I grab him and kiss him all up and down his neck. We laugh and I order, It ended up being two orders of chicken wings, bread sticks, a large cheese, large pepperoni, large meat loves, Canadian bacon and pineapple, two liters of rootbeer and mountain dew. And yes I ordered cheese filled crust for Zachary. Oh and five orders of cinnamon sticks with extra frosting. They all enjoyed that little surprise. My dad, after texting him and telling him about there life and how they had nothing to eat my dad put everything on his credit card. I loved him for that, my mom freaked out but he didn't care. He felt happy to help another family, especially that it was my best friends family. They still sit down and eat and Zachary pulls me into his room, shutting the door and locking it. I smile.
"Actually I'm glad you pulled us in here I gotta ask-"
Grabbing the back of my head Zachary kisses me long and hard, and not just with his lips. Im stunted for the first few minutes until I finally get into it, Kissing and grabbing onto each other, We pull each other onto the bed and I wrap us in the blanket. I pull off for a second and kiss him up and down the neck.
"Can I stay the night? Ill come with you in the morning to go shopping before school"
"Is it fine by your dad?"
"Yea he wanted me to ask"
"Do..you want to?"
I pull the blanket over our heads and bite his shoulder.
"I couldn't dream of a better place to sleep..."
I whisper in his ear
"And its even better that I'm with my boyfriend..."
Even tho its dark under the sheets I can imagine him blushing, and the sudden hotness to his face I s a dead give away.
"Where not boyfriends...."
"Why not?"
"Because...Just not yet alright?"
I nudge my head into his cheat and neck, He pets me on the head and I purr like a cat, making him laugh and kiss me.
"Alright...But hey"
"What?"
"I'm not gonna chase after anyone else, and I want you to promise me you wont either."
"Your gonna wait for me?"
"Yes, Will you wait for me to-"
He kisses me on the lips and we hug each other
"Yes, I promise"
"Am I going to meet your mom tonight?"
"Morning, I'm gonna go put the kids to bed ok?"
"Yea, where does Randle sleep?"
"See the shed out back?"
"Yea?"
"He turned it into his room, but he sleeps on the couch till Dante or Moms home, to make sure where all ok"
I nod and take my shirt and pants off, folding them and setting them inside my backpack. I lay back in bed, plug my phone charger into the wall and check threw my unactive Facebook. I smile as I change my profile picture to me in Zachary's bed. Writing: I love my life, can't wait till its with him, I'm in paradise!!!
Zachary comes back in and looks at me.
"Don't give me that look! You know I sleep in my boxers"
"I swear if I get raped tonight..."
"You'd like it, don't lie"
He rolls his eyes and undresses, turning off the light and getting under the blankets. He clings onto me and I wrap my arms around him. We kiss for a while and snuggle.
"I love you Zack"
"I love you to"
"You know, I've never had this much fun"
"Me neither...."
"Goodnight love..."
"Goodnight..."