I Think I Love Him

Home Sweet Home

".....Great...."
Stepping out of the car, I watch the truck load of movers haul our stuff inside. My stomach turns inside out as I stare at the front of our new Modern styled house. It's defiantly a change from our old Mid-Westerner house back in Nashville. I feel home sick, remembering all the past memories we just left behind. I was born in that house, so was our dog Sally and her only living puppy Lassie. Lassie was the runt, and out of all the other 7 puppies she survived. It was a shock to us seeing she was the runt. But now, just like those memories, we left our own family members behind as well. I wipe the lone tear off my face at the image of me playing with them both. (Lassie and Sally where collies by the way, beautiful ones at that) I hear my mom's squeals of joy, annoying me down to the core.
"Look at these big beautiful glass windows!!!"
"So much for privacy..."
She shoots me a death stare, rolling her gold digging eyes. If it wasn't for my dads money and reputation I think she'd leave him. I look to my dad who, like always just shrugs and walks away.
"Anthony how about you be useful and take your crap inside. You'll find your room easy enough...little bastard"
She mumbles the last part.
I pick up a box full of my posters and CD's, and stack another one with cloths on top. Walking away I growl
"...Bitch..."
"What did you say?"
"Nothing!"

Inside is a bunch of new modern furniture and what my mom calls "Art and Décor" It looks like a bunch of weird junk to me. Sculptures of Greek gods and titans, fancy Picasso type pictures? They look like a lot of messed up faces with the first three prime colors and then green and orange thrown in. Not any time of real art what so ever. I don't mind the Greek gods, there pretty cool, but everything is so new and tacky and shiny. I like the old vintage type of stuff. That's why one of my prized possession is a vintage micro phone, like the one Elvis Presley used to sing into.
I walk into my new bedroom. Its nice and big I guess. Nothing overly special. Its not small or big. Its ok.
"Looks like the movers helped themselves to the set up!!! Good fuckin jesus..."
"Watch that mouth Anthony!!"
I push my bed against the wall and throw on the black and red sheets. I fix my pillows and put the comforter on. My dad leans on my door frame.
"Sorry" I say without even looking up
"Anthony, son, listen, I understand that your upset-"
"K"
"I understand that your mad at me and your mother-"
"K"
"Anthony listen to me dammit!!!"
"What!?" I say, still not looking
He comes in and hugs me
"Anthony I understand that you don't like any of this, I know you want to go back to the old house, but this is going to be better for all three of us. You, me, and your mom-"
"She's not my mom, you don't understand anything and you don't know jack about me, so stop acting like you do!"
I push him off me and turn back to my work, grinding my teeth and fighting back tears. I hear him start to raise his voice at me, but then stops and realizes there's no point in fighting with me. He sighs.
"Just...Try to cheer up would you? You start school Monday."
I pin up my System Of A Down and Blink-182 posters and set the rest aside, working on organizing my CD's by alphabetical genre. I listen to music quiet a bit. Normally when I'm writing or reading, sometimes when I'm watching movies even. Next I stack up my movie collection and books. I can hear my mother screaming at the movers to be careful with her stupid glass butterflies. Hanging up my curtains I pull them to the side.
"Who...?"
In our front yard stands someone dressed in black pants and a half red and black jacket, his pants are ridden with holes and his black hair messy, but it could have just been the wind as well. From his backside, I wanted to say it was a ScareTown or a Rammstein logo on the back, but he turned around before I could catch it. It felt like my heart had just stopped and I got a shiver down my spine that recorded as a 9.8 earthquake. He had turned around and stared right into my eyes, he didn't even have to search for me, as If he already knew I was gonna be right there. I pulled the curtains to a draw and slid down to the floor, hiding my face in my knees. It was like a cold sweat and I was drenched. And just as quickly as it happened, the symptoms went away.
"What the hell just came over me...?"
There was a knock on my door that shook me out of my trance, Looking up was my dad, and for once, I was happy to see him
"Hey kid, time for dinner, lets go"
"Yeah give me a minute...thanks"
My dad passed me off a half smile and left. I stood up and brushed myself off. I opened my curtains and only saw the movers driving away. I put up my calendar before I went down stairs and groaned.
"Mondays tomorrow...wonderful"
I turn off my lights, taking a look at my new room, still thinking about the person outside and the bone chilling pain his glare gave to me.
"Welcome to Denver Colorado..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Napoleon Dynimate
http://viooz.co/movies/397-napoleon-dynamite-2004.html

Hope you guys are liking this story <3